Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Threatening a woman with leaving her if she doesn't put out is now considered rape!

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The guy's a fckn loser for staying with women who doesn't want sex with him. You might say that he was stitched up if it was just one bird, but three different women...?

At the end of the day, if you force yourself on a woman by whatever means and she says no, it's rape. To be fair, he does look a bit like a rapist.

Wouldn't pay too much attention to the Daily Mail all the same.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The guy's a fckn loser for staying with women who doesn't want sex with him. You might say that he was stitched up if it was just one bird, but three different women...?

At the end of the day, if you force yourself on a woman by whatever means and she says no, it's rape. To be fair, he does look a bit like a rapist.

Wouldn't pay too much attention to the Daily Mail all the same.
Force yourself on a woman by telling her you will leave her is still rape? Ok dude I like your posts but that is pretty rediculous. The physical abuse ok I get, but threatening to leave is definitely not rape.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Force yourself on a woman by telling her you will leave her is still rape? Ok dude I like your posts but that is pretty rediculous. The physical abuse ok I get, but threatening to leave is definitely not rape.
The headline, like most in the mainstream news, is misleading. The blackmail wasn't the real issue. The article says he physically forced himself when they said no. He's just a rapist in the classic sense.

Last edited:

WanderingMan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you read the article objectively, you can see that it's heavily biased and opinionated with very little FACTS. The few tidbits of quotes are one sided and don't explain the extent of the 'relationships'. Without knowing more about the situation, it seems that all of these women were in consensual relationships with this man, and did AGREE to have sex with him. I'm not defending the guy, he could be a complete deusch, and the way his relationships are described are not my cup of tea. However, it does seem, considering the 50 Shades of Grey phenomenon, that women do like that extreme submission type of role play which seemed to be described here.

There's really just not enough FACTS to go with the story to confirm that this guy legally raped this women. Reading between the highly descriptive adjectives of the one-sided story, it does seem that, at the time, this was all consensual.

GitFiddler

Don Juan
Reaction score
Did I read the same article? Im not reading any charges because he threatened to leave if she didnt put out. Where are you getting this? Im reading charges that he did actually rape them. Yes, it does seem a little 50 shades of grey, gone too far. Have these girls ever heard of a safe word? lol

"... she submitted to his unwanted sexual advances after he threatened to leave her if she did not have sex with him."

This is only a very small portion of the story, and has nothing to do with the actual rape charges.