Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Don't bytch and complain if you're a willing "victim".

9Volt

Banned
Reaction score
You can't bytch and complain about a chick or chicks doing you dirty if you're your own worst enemy.

If you're a co-dependent, validation seeking, willing "victim" to a toxic chick let alone a series of them the problem isn't the toxic chicks. The problem is you.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you assume the ability for someone to be self introspective........IMO that doesnt happen with the majority of people in general.
True but you can always control your behaviour

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True but you can always control your behaviour
I wholeheartedly agree, however, more people I know tend to use the phrase "i wouldn't have behaved/reacted/acted that way if person X wouldn't have done this/that"

Lots of blaming and finger pointing, not a lot of "owning" going on.... Typically

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wholeheartedly agree, however, more people I know tend to use the phrase "i wouldn't have behaved/reacted/acted that way if person X wouldn't have done this/that"

Lots of blaming and finger pointing, not a lot of "owning" going on.... Typically
Owning is for alpha

Whinning for beta

Life throw lemons? Make lemonade

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.

People do not want to take responsibility for their own actions, they will always blame someone else instead of just owning up and moving the hell on with their life. People **** up, tis how life works.