Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How in the hell do you get hooked by a BPD chick?

9Volt

Banned
Reaction score
Do you fall for their looks?

The crazy sex?

The ego stroking "love" bombing?

The addiction to the Rollercoaster drama?

This is why I've always said never pedestalize a chick based off her looks, your desperation for sex, need to feel like the "man" validating yourself strictly off another person, the "excitement" of ignoring red flags, riding the drama coaster and take words with a smile and grain of salt. Don't ignore red flags and your gut. EVER.

How the hell do dudes get involved with BPD chicks?

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never dealt with one before but my friend has.

I knew her for a bit and she honestly functioned normally in public. It was only behind closed doors that she would talk like a baby and be manipulative, etc...

They talk well. They adapt to the persons interests and lifestyle as if it were their own so fast. They're masters at faking a connection. Pair that up with sex and seemingly innocent high interest... I don't blame guys for falling for it.

9Volt

Banned
Reaction score
I've never dealt with one before but my friend has.

I knew her for a bit and she honestly functioned normally in public. It was only behind closed doors that she would talk like a baby and be manipulative, etc...

They talk well. They adapt to the persons interests and lifestyle as if it were their own so fast. They're masters at faking a connection. Pair that up with sex and seemingly innocent high interest... I don't blame guys for falling for it.
If a dude simply falls for "high interest", sex and looks period then he's too reliant on external validation.

three of my friends dated one of those baby talk chicks. I know her too real well. seriously screwed up. first friend didn't give a damn and dropped her. laughed at how screwed up she was/is.

other friend went on one date with her, wound up getting in a fight with four dudes over her flirting and dropped her right after.

other friend is just as nuts as she is and they had an explosive relationship. though like I said the second friend is a complete psychopath.

how dudes even bother with these chicks I'll never know.

Needless to say she's been on pof. lol

GunShow85

Don Juan
Reaction score

The crazy sex?

This is why I've always said never pedestalize a chick based off her looks, your desperation for sex, need to feel like the "man" validating yourself strictly off another person, the "excitement" of ignoring red flags
I think you nailed it:

BPD's date down so this is probably one of the hottest girls you've ever dated.

Combine that with love bombing. I had never heard of that, so thought here is an HB10 that thinks you're hilarious, hot, smart, etc guy she's ever met. She laughs all your jokes & worships you.

I didn't think about but the roller coaster drama of not knowing makes you unsure and addicted. Hot/cold is proven psychological method to gain attraction. Plus the mind **** of someone worshipping you & making life plans to sudden disinterest.

I had never heard of any this and googled it which led to bpd, which led me here. It's amazing how similar they are, even the baby talk.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What does their "baby talk" sound like?

9Volt

Banned
Reaction score
I think you nailed it:

BPD's date down so this is probably one of the hottest girls you've ever dated.

Combine that with love bombing. I had never heard of that, so thought here is an HB10 that thinks you're hilarious, hot, smart, etc guy she's ever met. She laughs all your jokes & worships you.

I didn't think about but the roller coaster drama of not knowing makes you unsure and addicted. Hot/cold is proven psychological method to gain attraction. Plus the mind **** of someone worshipping you & making life plans to sudden disinterest.

I had never heard of any this and googled it which led to bpd, which led me here. It's amazing how similar they are, even the baby talk.
I never fell for the sweet talk, I love you, you're the greatest etc. because Ive known shyt talkers and the types who try to gas your head up then flip and try to tear you down.

I always looked to see if actions matched words. kept my ego in check and never ignore red flags. yeah you might say something and see if the person corrects destructive behavior but if not. Better drop them asap.

9Volt

Banned
Reaction score
Baby talk... talking like a baby or (what I presume) talking as if to a baby?
Chick talked like she was a baby at times. part of her nickname was "doll". you can't make this shyt up. it was like putting on a helpless, innocent, cute baby voice that needs a "man".

shyt was bizarre as fvck.

GunShow85

Don Juan
Reaction score
I never fell for the sweet talk, I love you, you're the greatest etc. because Ive known shyt talkers and the types who try to gas your head up then flip and try to tear you down.

I always looked to see if actions matched words. kept my ego in check and never ignored red flags. yeah you might say something and see if the person corrects destructive behavior but if not. Better drop them asap.
That is why you are Master Don Juan. I had never heard of any of this and just assumed most people are normal. Now I know.

The baby talk seems so common with bpd/hpd that I now think it one of the easiest red flags to spot. I mean literally had the sweet, high tone, innocent voice of a 12 year old despite being 30. Interestingly, it was all the time (most bpd only some of time/in private). It was baby in tone and substance - "OMG, it's snowing I wanna make a snowman" "yeah we have to go see this new Disney movie Zootopia" etc. College educated, good job, HB10 that sounded 12 yrs old.

9Volt

Banned
Reaction score
That is why you are Master Don Juan. I had never heard of any of this and just assumed most people are normal. Now I know.

The baby talk seems so common with bpd/hpd that I now think it one of the easiest red flags to spot. I mean literally had the sweet, high tone, innocent voice of a 12 year old despite being 30. Interestingly, it was all the time (most bpd only some of time/in private). It was baby in tone and substance - "OMG, it's snowing I wanna make a snowman" "yeah we have to go see this new Disney movie Zootopia" etc. College educated, good job, HB10 that sounded 12 yrs old.
Nah. I'm no "master Don juan". I'm me. you know enough people who know you you're bound to know several nut jobs.

the chick also had pics of her looking "cutesy" into selfies like a baby. like the big does eyes. chick had serious issues.

I was cool with the chick but that's about it.

know a couple other chicks on the whackometer but strictly on a friend what's up. how you been basis. they're hot but just fvcked in the head.

know many other hot chicks nowhere near as nuts

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because these men are mentally weak, stupid, have a HUGE ego, or any combination of the above. I have made my top priority in life to never be weak ever again. I've been used and tossed around before, treated like crap by people I loved before and people, back stabbed by best friends, been through a lot of other crap that at a MUCH younger age than most people. Started going through the lovey-dovey oneitis crap at way too young an age to where most people wouldn't be able to process what love is. Truthfully, it was almost all because I let it happen. So I ingrained it into myself permanently to never be that way ever again. And because of all those experiences, I have a sociopathic side of me that I can turn on and off. Poon King stated once that the best manipulators are men. It's just that most women beat men because they commit to it in ways most men won't. And I can fully see what he means by that. When I was with that one chick most of the guys here would call 'BPD', I an tell you right now that I saw through ALL her bs and that she really was not nearly as bad as everyone here makes them out to be. I saw ALL the red flags (I pretended not to notice them just to gain experience with them). I saw through her like glass. Her only form of power over me was that her friends were all blue pill to the extreme and would try telling me to do blue pill things. But when I tried explaining to them why I do the things I do, I explained it in a societally acceptable manner to which they agreed with me so even then she didn't have any leverage over me. I was aggressive so she let me do almost anything I wanted to do to her physically. With all that being said, I was still fair to her. An eye for an eye. That's the only way you can keep your pride and dignity without being in the wrong.

If you have ample self-respect, are able to see manipulation tactics when they begin, and know how to end drama (or influence it behind the scenes), then there is no BPD (or woman, for that matter) on this planet who could ever control you. Unfortunately, it seems that many men here lack in at least two of these. The only chance time I can understand when you get screwed over by a BPD is if they are your superior like your boss or something or if you didn't know what you were getting yourself into. But even the latter isn't a full on excuse for getting played. A weak man does not let himself get run down by others. He can take the advice they try to give him and try to understand their perspective, but he does not let them use that as an outlet to abuse him. If you have been on this website for a while, you should not have any problems in dealing with a BPD.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With all that being said, I was still fair to her. An eye for an eye. That's the only way you can keep your pride and dignity without being in the wrong.
Either you are much more experienced/savvy than me, or you just haven't found a chick crazy enough.

Because I don't know how you can possibly control one of those chicks lol. You could have a go at my ex if you want, then I can finally be rid of her for good, lol.

I do have to say though, the only way to retain any dignity is indeed "an eye for an eye". But when dealing with these chicks that is not fair play. They will chew you up and spit you out if you're not careful. These b!tches are ruthless, and so, when dealing with them you have got to be ruthless as well. You got to sting em where it hurts, lol. They will lavish the pain, they will feel special because nobody on the planet could fathom their hardships. They will feel enlightened they rationalize that all their doubts about you were indeed correct. Then when you leave them alone for long enough they contact you again. Then when you come back for some of that sex - if you don't get out of there soon enough - they will try and verbally stab you with a knife. Projecting all their issues with men onto you.

They reel you in by appealing to your weaknesses. For me it's dinner, household help, care, hugs kisses and sex. I would be so relieved that someone would take care of me for a change instead of me having to take care of everything else. I could finally relax. I was being spoiled with ovenbaked chicken, red wine, hours of sex and watching movies naked.

Then when you, for example, go out on a date and show up 10 mins late, they will ****-test you like the world is ending tomorrow. You can remain stoic, but there's no point.

See - with all the things we learn about game - there is no way to deal with these bitches besides really physically dominating and manhandling them. Best thing I could possibly do in order to save my relationship with that b*tch, if I wanted to, would be for me to bend her over the knee and give her a good solid spanking, followed by a good half hour of anal rawdogging, just to get her to feel nice and submissive afterward lol. There's no other way. And even then, the process will have to be repeated over and over and over again. It's neverending, because they enjoy it. I have no clue what I'd have to do to get her to submit. These b*tches are like bad dogs.

They have to be rehabilitated. The only way to do that (as Cesar Milan does with his dogs) is to physically remove them from their location, bring them to a new location where the b*tch can observe how dogs are meant to behave, and to teach the dog that the discipline they receive will make them more balanced in the long run. They must follow the pack leader without a second thought. That's the only way.

But there's no way you can actually detain a b*tch and bring her into a rehabilitation clinic. Can't turn a ho into a housewife at all in 2017! Someone else tell me please what we are to do with these bitches besides just fvck them and toss them to the curb?

9Volt

Banned
Reaction score
learn to cook, clean, and do household shyt yourself. yeah it's great if a chick does that but you should know how to do all basic skills and not need to hook up with a crazy, hot, fvck mommy.

you literally have to have zero self esteem and obsessive need for validation to bother with a nut jobs, ignoring red flags etc.

fvck that. better to be on your own and find some normal chick that's good looking.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes
The crazy sex?
Even more so
probably
yes, but that part is subconscious. You don't realize it is happening.

Imagine the coolest girl to hang with that you've ever met (until you are in a relationship with her), one of the prettiest, and certainly the best sex you've had. Then in about a day and a half, she's gushing on and on about being in love with you and that you are the greatest guy in the world.

9Volt

Banned
Reaction score
Yes
The crazy sex?
Even more so
probably
yes, but that part is subconscious. You don't realize it is happening.

Imagine the coolest girl to hang with that you've ever met (until you are in a relationship with her), one of the prettiest, and certainly the best sex you've had. Then in about a day and a half, she's gushing on and on about being in love with you and that you are the greatest guy in the world.
right then and there I'd tell the chick relax with that. be easy. there ain't no sane person who doesn't have some underlying issues, void to fill, or some ulterior motive that gushes over you or anyone right away.

if some dude I met started telling me I'm the best friend he ever knew I'd think he was nuts or trying to gas my head up with bs. same with a chick.

most dudes who fall for that immediate love bombing shyt are high on themselves, need validation, don't have their ego in check and most likely to fall for all kinds of cons.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its a combination of a lot of things.

For me personally it was pre red pill and i didnt know anything about game or frame or any of the rest of it. Id been single for a while and just having no luck.

So then i meet a girl through work, solid 7.5/10 (10 to me at the time) seems really cool as well, a lot of fun to be around and talk to.

There are a few red flags like a vit of depression etc but i dont know how serious that is and it doesnt seem to effect her when shes with me, in fact being around me "makes everything better " so cool, im doing a good deed right?

Then the sex, its awesome, this girl really knows what shes doing. She figures out my insecurities etc and builds me up so i feel stronger than ever before, and other dudes are jealous um with her. Im the man!!

At this point i cant do without her anymore and then..... downwards slope. And we are talking everest style.

So yeah, basically being naieve and easy target, they give you everything you think you want and then when the turn on you its too late.

Its a good thing in the long run though, itll be the greatest life lesson you ever get

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a dude simply falls for "high interest", sex and looks period then he's too reliant on external validation.

three of my friends dated one of those baby talk chicks. I know her too real well. seriously screwed up. first friend didn't give a damn and dropped her. laughed at how screwed up she was/is.

other friend went on one date with her, wound up getting in a fight with four dudes over her flirting and dropped her right after.

other friend is just as nuts as she is and they had an explosive relationship. though like I said the second friend is a complete psychopath.

how dudes even bother with these chicks I'll never know.

Needless to say she's been on pof. lol
Guys who are normal dont fall for it.

The guys who do fall for it have got issues of their own (that they probably dont even know about) and they just dont know any better.

Its like some guy who has boxed for years saying "i dont know how this dude on first day of boxing training doesnt know how to slip a jab"

In other words, asinine.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
learn to cook, clean, and do household shyt yourself. yeah it's great if a chick does that but you should know how to do all basic skills and not need to hook up with a crazy, hot, fvck mommy.

you literally have to have zero self esteem and obsessive need for validation to bother with a nut jobs, ignoring red flags etc.

fvck that. better to be on your own and find some normal chick that's good looking.
Man you sure do annoy me.

You're obviously right, but you're a very exhausting person. Quite obnoxious. I know how to cook clean and do household sh!t.

I'm just explaining how those chicks reel you in. Even if you do see red flags when it all starts, they make up for it by spoiling you in other ways.

But like Infern0 said. In the end it's one of the greatest life lessons you'll ever get. I can spot a crazy chick from a mile away nowadays, thanks to the whole experience.

Regarding you, yes your comments are quite asinine and shouldn't merit another response from me unless you, by some miracle of god, suddenly happen to have something helpful to add.

9Volt

Banned
Reaction score
Man you sure do annoy me.

You're obviously right, but you're a very exhausting person. Quite obnoxious. I know how to cook clean and do household sh!t.

I'm just explaining how those chicks reel you in. Even if you do see red flags when it all starts, they make up for it by spoiling you in other ways.

But like Infern0 said. In the end it's one of the greatest life lessons you'll ever get. I can spot a crazy chick from a mile away nowadays, thanks to the whole experience.

Regarding you, yes your comments are quite asinine and shouldn't merit another response from me unless you, by some miracle of god, suddenly happen to have something helpful to add.
If you supposedly got over your BPD ex you can certainly get over the "annoying and obnoxious" things in life.

B

BlueAlpha1

I resisted mine for about 8 months before giving into her, because she was married. Nothing was working in the beginning, but she was setting me up for later. These girls don't like rejection, so she just upped the ante. One day she sat on my bed and give me an Academy Award damsel in distress performance. That was the turning point where I started to get hooked myself.

What followed was constant love bombing, the desire and willingness to do whatever and go wherever you want, and inevitably really good sex for about a year. Then the betrayals and recycling, which lasted 2 whole years. I was like a heroin addict trying to get that original first high back. Swallowed the red pill and she saw the change. In the 4th and final year she reverted back and it was like the beginning all over again for another year.

Then we both moved to different states and after one visit, she disappeared. Never heard from her again. It's been almost 2 years.

To answer the question, yes in the beginning I had very low self esteem because my father didn't teach me right and I had no older brothers. I was also very young, 21, when I got hooked.