Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bro code question for you guys

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lets say you and a friend are planning on going out to some bars or a party. Your buddy wants to ride there with you. You get a girl and shes down to go back to her place or yours. What do you do in this instance? Some might say take him home first then head where ever you two will be going but if you have a car with only two seats? Or what if you are at a girls house and she wants you to stay after the party is over?

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lets say you and a friend are planning on going out to some bars or a party. Your buddy wants to ride there with you. You get a girl and shes down to go back to her place or yours. What do you do in this instance? Some might say take him home first then head where ever you two will be going but if you have a car with only two seats? Or what if you are at a girls house and she wants you to stay after the party is over?
If he has no other way home you slip him 10 bucks for a cab and tell him you will catch up later. If he is a real friend he will understand it isn't your responsibility to pay for his cab so the 10 bucks is a good gesture and he will not want to get in the way of you getting the sechs.

If he has a problem then he isn't your friend.

TheCuckSlayer

Banned
Reaction score
True bros live by the code of "Your d1ck is my d1ck" and will gladly find their way home if it means it helps their bro get laid.

Should be understood, but if you have a good lead on a chick and are worried about him why not let him know in advance you can't guarantee his ride home?

Alpheta

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pick your bro. Its the right thing.Phuck a b1tch. Its honorable and will be remembered.

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True bros live by the code of "Your d1ck is my d1ck" and will gladly find their way home if it means it helps their bro get laid.

Should be understood, but if you have a good lead on a chick and are worried about him why not let him know in advance you can't guarantee his ride home?
Never heard that before but sounds right to me. Not gunna be a hater and try to cokblock a buddy.

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pick your bro. Its the right thing.Phuck a b1tch. Its honorable and will be remembered.
The whole point of going out is to talk to b1tches and try to get laid though lol if he doesnt think so then he might as well not go out and just sit at home on tinder or pof lmao

In this situation I didnt spring this on him last minute at the club. We were discussing how we were gunna get there and he starts telling me Im a sh1t friend when I told him I dont mind driving as long as hes cool with ubering home if I pull a b1tch.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
he starts telling me Im a sh1t friend when I told him I dont mind driving as long as hes cool with ubering home if I pull a b1tch.

It doesn't sound like he gives himself much of a chance of the same thing happening to him, does it? I think that is what he is really upset about. He'll feel like a failure if you get laid and he doesn't.

TheCuckSlayer

Banned
Reaction score
Reacting only with negativity to the success of others, especially when it's a friend who is succeeding, is a very bad trait in someone you consider in a friend.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lets say you and a friend are planning on going out to some bars or a party. Your buddy wants to ride there with you. You get a girl and shes down to go back to her place or yours. What do you do in this instance?
make sure to prep all your buddies in advance so that they know what's down and they know that if things go well they gotta find their way home or wait for you or something.

Some might say take him home first then head where ever you two will be going but if you have a car with only two seats?
why on earth would anyone who has friends(plural) want a car with only two seats?

Or what if you are at a girls house and she wants you to stay after the party is over?
in theory, if you're feeling nice enough, you could toss your friend the keys to your car and find your own way home after.

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya totally agree with both of you @Bible_Belt @TheCuckSlayer I was talking to another friend about him a few weeks ago, we both pretty much agreed that when we go out he usually is talking **** to us about everyone in the club, not really there trying to have fun at all.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
he starts telling me Im a sh1t friend when I told him I dont mind driving as long as hes cool with ubering home if I pull a b1tch.
unless he was joking, he sounds like either a broke moocher or some kinda beta lol

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
make sure to prep all your buddies in advance so that they know what's down and they know that if things go well they gotta find their way home or wait for you or something.

why on earth would anyone who has friends(plural) want a car with only two seats?

in theory, if you're feeling nice enough, you could toss your friend the keys to your car and find your own way home after.
Yaaaa if it wasnt a pretty expensive car then maybe thatd be a possibility lol not really something I could trust to anyone except one friend I have known for 10 years and I know he wouldnt try to fvck around in it.

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
unless he was joking, he sounds like either a broke moocher or some kinda beta lol
You hit the nail on the head my friend lol he has some money but is very stingy. We used to go on party buses that were paid for by a club to get people from our area out there. Easily worth the $5 they ask for as a tip to the driver. Drinks included for the ride down there and everything. Well he refused to tip the driver...my other friend ended up tipping for him. We go out to eat sometimes, same group of friends, and he will leave a whole dollar tip on a $15 meal lol my other friend called him out on this a few months back and now he doesnt show up.

Pretty much done hanging with him after the remark about me being a sh1tty friend when I have done a lot for him and never even been paid back or had the favor returned in any way.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You hit the nail on the head my friend lol he has some money but is very stingy. We used to go on party buses that were paid for by a club to get people from our area out there. Easily worth the $5 they ask for as a tip to the driver. Drinks included for the ride down there and everything. Well he refused to tip the driver...my other friend ended up tipping for him. We go out to eat sometimes, same group of friends, and he will leave a whole dollar tip on a $15 meal lol my other friend called him out on this a few months back and now he doesnt show up.

Pretty much done hanging with him after the remark about me being a sh1tty friend when I have done a lot for him and never even been paid back or had the favor returned in any way.
he sounds like a pretty sh!t friend, good call

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Subtitled: why going solo is the best idea. Beta males will disagree.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
let him take an uber home.. problem solved
This! It wouldn't even be a convo. For my good buddies, I may even let them take my car and I will uber with the girl...

Or he can drive home, whille I smash her in the back seat....

I see 3 good options here

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not what you would do if you got the girl... it's what your friend would do. It's happened to me before and I just Uber home.

If your buddy can't take a hint... then you stick with your friend that night then don't go looking for wome. With him anymore.