Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Question For The Forum - Penis Enlargement

daddymonsterpoodle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is just one more part of the screening process. It is ok to admit that physiologically you aren,'t compatible.

However if that is the case thunk about increasing your skill set as well. If she is having orgasms before you rail her she is probably still going to be satisfied.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wish guys could openly make jokes about loose pussies as much as girls can about small d1cks, that would teach them that sensitivity to delicate matters goes both ways.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
So I ran into this same plate again who got ticked off by something else I said, then starts her "I have a small dyck" rant.

It's just hard being a black guy sometimes, maybe I'm bytching but IDK.

These stereotypes are put on you to be AT LEAST 8 inch with thickness. So when I show up with 6.2 with skinny, sometimes black chicks give me hell.

Black chicks have been giving me hell all my fvcking life! If it's not one thing it's another! A part of me wants to leave these bytches alone and another part CAN'T cause I'm fvcking addicted.

But they stress me OUT. To the point of depression. I'm serious about that. Sometimes they just ZAP all the fvcking energy out of me. There's never any love coming from them, just CONSTANT reminders of where I'm a fvck up in various areas.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cause I'm fvcking addicted.

Yes. Most people get what they want out of life, whether they realize it or not. You obviously have a need to be treated poorly. Figure out where that comes from.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
if you find the way let me know.
Men in prison put balls into their d1cks. Technology - balls, usually 1 to 3 go under skin, under head. If it is more than 1 then it is 3, 2 others go around 1st. My uncle had balls, sex freak. Mind you, they do it in prison, in prison conditions, with toothbrushes, home made hooch for disinfectant, and pure muscle. I bet you are going to do something like this with surgery.

D1ck size is important if you want to keep the woman. There are others things that keep woman around, like money. Your social status.

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never had a complaint.... but you guys made go get a tape measure.... dumb insecurities.

gösta berling

Don Juan
Reaction score
But do the pumps work? I keep hearing they don't work. I'm seriously looking to try whatever here lol.

Here's a video from a black chick discussing what she deems to be a small penis. BTW, this chick is hot as hell to me lol! I know we all have different "tastes", but this chick is what I would consider an 8. I don't believe anybody is a 10.

She's not an 8, maybe a 5. She likes big ****s, that's for sure:)

If you want to compare yourself with other men, may I suggest:
https://bl.ocks.org/abovethemean/raw/9395398/

How to measure:
http://www.drchakravarthy.com/clinic/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/measure-penis-size.jpg

Last edited: