Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anderson Cooper show: ex-husbands getting manimony

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An Anderson Cooper show (I guess he's an Oprah clone these days) about women who have to pay alimony to their ex-husbands. One ex-wife was complaining that her having to pay $4K/mo forever is "unfair". Another one complained that during their "counseling sessions", her husband originally didn't want to pursue alimony at first, but then at the last session announced that he wanted to pursue continuing living his lifestyle at its current level, including a lot of stuff that the audience booed about. At about 13:20 there is a harridan complaining about paying her ex $8K/mo for life; when she was in front of a judge and told to sell her house, and she refused. she was arrested.

my opinion: I LOVE IT! :up::D:p:lol::rofl:

Last edited:

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You gotta love how this now warrants exposure because women are the ones finally getting screwed. If its just men forced into slavery to their exes, hey, it's no big deal, they deserve it. But now that women are subjected to it, it's news and its unfair.

Another example of the FI in action.

The upside is that if enough women are subjected to this travesty, perhaps the law will finally change.

-Augustus-

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the men fighting back... finally! This may help even the score a bit. If I ever get married again, I will guarantee she makes more money than me. It will make her far more invested in the relationship, because she has far more to lose.

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's also interesting to note the discussion at the end of the show regarding the effort to get the law changed so a spouse who has been physically assaulted doesn't have to pay alimony. If the law changes would it also apply to men who were assaulted by their ex wives? Would they be exempted from having to pay alimony to an abusive ex?

-Augustus-

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's also interesting to note the discussion at the end of the show regarding the effort to get the law changed so a spouse who has been physically assaulted doesn't have to pay alimony. If the law changes would it also apply to men who were assaulted by their ex wives? Would they be exempted from having to pay alimony to an abusive ex?

-Augustus-
teh good thing about laws nowadays is they can't put a restriction on sex, religion, like only men can do this and only muslim can get this., problem would be aplication of such law, same with is happening here with alimoney(is that the word?).

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love the hamster of the "marketing executive". She's all like "people have a right to have their own stuff and to keep their own money and have a certain type of lifestyle. If the roles were reversed, she wouldn't give a **** about his feelings.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alimony is supposed to be temporary, and it almost always is. There are a few jurisdictions that have allowed lifetime alimony awards, which I think is a reprehensible perversion of the law.

On a related note, some states have extended child support to age 21. I think that age will continue to climb. Eventually, child support will be allowed to be lifetime, too, if the kid just never leaves home.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Alimony is supposed to be temporary, and it almost always is. There are a few jurisdictions that have allowed lifetime alimony awards, which I think is a reprehensible perversion of the law.

On a related note, some states have extended child support to age 21. I think that age will continue to climb. Eventually, child support will be allowed to be lifetime, too, if the kid just never leaves home.

Yeeep. Kids are staying kids longer women especially. . 21. 27.. 35 lol Many are just entitled little brats..