Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"You're not afraid of me"

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A beautiful woman said that to me tonight. And then we had a lot of sex.

She's very cute, tiny, petite, amazing body. She told me that most men acted terrified of her. And she liked me because I didn't.

I thought that was very insightful. If you want a hot girl, you have to make her believe that you don't notice she's hot...at least most of the time. If you start thinking about her attractiveness, it destroys your confidence, and you act scared. Hot girls are attracted to the guys who aren't scared of them.

Glumix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup, I really think fear is the key.

For some of us fear is so ingrained deep on an unconsciouze level that it's hard to act normaly and girls can sense that.

Still don't know if it's curable though. I would love to have some report of men who suffered from fear, who are NOT actively spinning plates and can act normaly in the presence of a girl who might be love material.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup, I really think fear is the key.

For some of us fear is so ingrained deep on an unconsciouze level that it's hard to act normaly and girls can sense that.

Still don't know if it's curable though. I would love to have some report of men who suffered from fear, who are NOT actively spinning plates and can act normaly in the presence of a girl who might be love material.
You can get over it. It's just a female. Perhaps spending time in the strip club around sexy bodies until it's normal is a way to get over it. These females are someones daughters and someones sister. Focus on yourself. But I know what you mean, it has happened to me. When my confidence in myself was high, I didn't even notice it, because I was the prize.

Glumix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When my confidence in myself was high, I didn't even notice it, because I was the prize.
That's it. How do you keep that confidence up high?

It's not about bodies, I can handle beautiful chicks, no problem.

But that little chick I talked to and turned out to be so lovely and nice and with whom attraction just go so well, I then develop a fear of her. Not a fear to talk, meet, have sex, etc... In my case, it's more a fear of abandonment. It is that fear that turns me into a complete AFC. I immediately have to distance myself, take my time, ponder every word I tell her, every texts I send her, etc...

It's reflexive and unconscious. I will perhaps have to work 5 more years on it to get rid of it. That does not prevent me to have sex and pick up girls but that prevents me to act as my real self because "myself" is that fearful guy for now.