Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Your Smoothest Move

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Missionx, I have always wondered how someone can fvck in a theater. What if someone got up to go to the restroom or came back from the restroom, and while they were walking down the isle, they saw her sucking or fvcking you? How can that happen that no one came down the isle? Everytime I am in a movie, ppl get up every minute or so.

BluEyes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sit front row buddy.

Alittude

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo this thread needs to come back and I know some Djs out there have some stuff to share so please do so as these are the threads that have examples that actually help people like myself.

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I must have had a million smooth moves/lines here in the past few months. I can't remember a damn one off the top of my head though. lol!

Supremo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alittude said:
Yo this thread needs to come back and I know some Djs out there have some stuff to share so please do so as these are the threads that have examples that actually help people like myself.
Fair enough...

Yesterday my girlfriend came over and (without thinking she'd take it seriously) I told her that today was International No Pants Day. She laughed and proceeded to take them off.

I was amazed, to say the least, that that worked.

(JJ)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
one time i was watching a movie with a girl and the character onscreen said "when i was young i made a pact with my friends to not sleep with a guy until i knew his mother's maiden name" (they'd already done it) and i leaned over and whispered "my mom's maiden name is ..... " lol oh man. what a fun trip down memory lane.

Supremo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
(JJ) said:
one time i was watching a movie with a girl and the character onscreen said "when i was young i made a pact with my friends to not sleep with a guy until i knew his mother's maiden name" (they'd already done it) and i leaned over and whispered "my mom's maiden name is ..... " lol oh man. what a fun trip down memory lane.
What's the movie? haha

MikeYikes122

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread hasn't had a post in a while, so I'll revive it.

About a year and a half ago, an HB 8.5 and I got in a car accident at a stoplight. She bumped me and there was no damage at all, but she got out and started freaking out, saying things like "Oh my god!! I've never been in a car accident before." She was losing it, so I told her we should pull off into a parking lot to talk things over (which by the way you should never do if you're in a real car accident, I only said this because I wanted to hit on her.).

She agreed, and we pulled into some parking lot. I was gaming her up the entire time, got her name, found out where she was from, and I noticed she was touching on my arm and playing with her hair the entire time. We were inspecting each car for damage and couldn't find any, but she was nervous about insurance claims or something and suggested we exchange information just to be safe. I got a piece of paper from my car, ripped it in half and told her to write her phone number on her half.

On my half I wrote my name, phone number and underneath the digits I wrote - "We both know why you wanted to exchange info. Call me this weekend."

I thought it wasn't going to work, but she texted me that Saturday and we ended up meeting up at some bars with all of our friends. We kind of dated each other for a couple months until college ended for her.

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MikeYikes122 said:
This thread hasn't had a post in a while, so I'll revive it.

About a year and a half ago, an HB 8.5 and I got in a car accident at a stoplight. She bumped me and there was no damage at all, but she got out and started freaking out, saying things like "Oh my god!! I've never been in a car accident before." She was losing it, so I told her we should pull off into a parking lot to talk things over (which by the way you should never do if you're in a real car accident, I only said this because I wanted to hit on her.).

She agreed, and we pulled into some parking lot. I was gaming her up the entire time, got her name, found out where she was from, and I noticed she was touching on my arm and playing with her hair the entire time. We were inspecting each car for damage and couldn't find any, but she was nervous about insurance claims or something and suggested we exchange information just to be safe. I got a piece of paper from my car, ripped it in half and told her to write her phone number on her half.

On my half I wrote my name, phone number and underneath the digits I wrote - "We both know why you wanted to exchange info. Call me this weekend."

I thought it wasn't going to work, but she texted me that Saturday and we ended up meeting up at some bars with all of our friends. We kind of dated each other for a couple months until college ended for her.
You ever consider the fact she just went out with you because she felt she needed to so you wont call the insurance? Its like you pressuring her...lol

MikeYikes122

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ken785 said:
You ever consider the fact she just went out with you because she felt she needed to so you wont call the insurance? Its like you pressuring her...lol
Haha, no we kind of dated for a while and she eventually told me I came off as kind of arrogant when I did that but that it turned her on, so she decided to send me a text message and not actually call me. There wasn't any damage from the accident either.

Honestly, I don't know if I would try that again though. The situation would have to be really special. I've kind of learned in the time since then that girls don't go for me when I'm heavy on C+F. This is advice that is frowned upon on here, but I really am just my actual self when I talk to girls anymore. I might throw a couple of things in here and there, but I never deviate too far from my actual personality.

MushroomGod

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm gonna throw this on here:

I met this girl threw a friend of mine I used to always go to her apartment to smoke. Anyways her friend eventually found out I wanted her. I asked this girl out before anyone knew anything and she said she had plans. Anyway my friend set us up to get drunk together. We did and I ended up making out with this girl. The next night I ask her out to coffee before I had to work over night. She accepts and we go out. Throughout the night she keeps telling me I'm so trashy. Towards the end of the night she said it again. I said, "Yea thats why you're so totally attracted to me," and walked to the bathroom. She was still giggling when I got back. As we went to our cars I walked her to her door and went in to kiss her. She turned her head away from me so I held her chin up with my finger and said "Kiss me." She did and was mine after that.

ProDJ26

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HB8 wanted to hangout but I really didnt think that much of her. To make a long story short shes was b*tching at one time and I kiss her (while she was still complaining which led to a makeout session then her clothes off.

:up:

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is not the smoothest thing I've said by a long shot, and it isn't even directed towards a girl. But still worthy of a post.

My friend(was recently a virgin) bragging about fvcking his girlfriend: "I had the privilege of trying banana flavoured condoms last night!"

Me: "Oh yeah, did it taste good?" :D

Very simple, and there is no other section in the Archive to post something like this.

cedd

Don Juan
Reaction score
a line from the movie "2 days in Paris" that works like a charm...

Me: Do you know that People with different Immunsystem feel to each other pulled, so that the descendant, the baby, through the combination a stronger immunsystem gets ?
Her: No. I didn't.

* smell her like a dog *

Her: What? What do you have?
Me: I smell something.
Her: You frighten me.
Me: I smell something!
Her: What do you smell?
Me: I sense that we completely different immunsystem have, and I find that we should ourselves concern therefore.
her: Really?
Me: Yes. Our child will become very much, very strong !
:D

:up:

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
we all eat food said:
well one time this girl at my school trip, whos was about a hb 7, and she said "**** Me!" like she was getting mad, and then I said "Ok!." And she got so mad. lol.
lol I wouldn't say it's smooth, but something I use all the time when a girl says that to me (although it's never been out of anger): "You wish."

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Me: Do you know that People with different Immunsystem feel to each other pulled, so that the descendant, the baby, through the combination a stronger immunsystem gets ?
Her: No. I didn't.

* smell her like a dog *

Her: What? What do you have?
Me: I smell something.
Her: You frighten me.
Me: I smell something!
Her: What do you smell?
Me: I sense that we completely different immunsystem have, and I find that we should ourselves concern therefore.
her: Really?
Me: Yes. Our child will become very much, very strong !
Funniest post ever!

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hah you know, This post helped me change into the guy I am

Thank you for that,
Here's my contribution:

1) I was walking down the street to my best mate his place to go watch a movie. As I'm walking I see these 2 girls sitting in the window, so I look up and show my big smile. As I passed the place, one of them yells at me: "Hey cutie". I turn around and yell: "you girls wanna go watch a movie?", they replied with "eeeeeuuuuuhmmmm" Suddenly my phone goes off, it's my mate, he starts wanking about me taking so long to get over there (I was already 10 minutes late). I just tell the girls it's for them.

So this one chick replies, well if it's for us, then come up here and hand me the phone. I walk towards the door, and this guy who lived there just arrived, so he let me in. I walk to their floor and I enter the room. All surprised I really came up, they offered me a beer. My mate ended the phonecall by now, so I just called him back and gave one of them my phone. She starts wanking some crazy random sh*t, then handed it back to me. It was rather boring, so I drink the beer, and tell her I'm going to that movie, if they wanna join, they can.

So one of them stands up and says she will, the other had to go to her boyfriend. Anyway, we start walking to my friend's place, we talk a little, suddenly she says: "We're not gonna fvck tonight ok?!". I was kinda surprised, but then again, I was surprised she even joined me, I haden't thought of having sex with her till then. We watch the movie (I trow my arm around her, initiate some kino etc) but she has to leave, and asks me to join, cause she doesn't know the way back. Gentleman that I am, I bring her back home ofcourse. She asks me to come up and have a drink, I gave some signs of doubt but then joined, cause I thought it was gonna end up in a makeout (which would have been fun). We talk some more, then she asks me where I live, so I tell her (it was like 2 mins away from her place). She acts really shocked and saying: "Wow that far! You should stay here!"... At this moment I'm thinking, "huh, 2 mins walking... Far? ... whatever..." and I reply:
"Hmmm, I don't know... Ok if I can't sleep I'm going home, and I sleep in my boxers..."
she: "thats no problem..." * she turns of the lights, when I'm done undressing. I lay myself behind her and kiss her neck. We start making out, and I start grinding a little. Suddenly she's telling me I'm making her extremly horny and she wants to fvck... Again I give her some sign of doubt (making her even more horny), then I screwed her brains out :D. Here I am, banging a girl I know 2.5 hours (with protection ofcourse)...

Two days later, I banged her again, then I dropped her... She was already crying etc... Really wierd, but that was the moment that proved to me, a women can be seduced anytime, anyplace, anywhere... You just gotta have the balls for it and make the moment perfect

Last edited: