Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Your Smoothest Move

thissucks003

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Don Ronny
Do us all a favor and instead of criticizing, try contributing something useful! The point of this thread is to make us happy/laugh...Maybe I am crazy, but I fail to see the positivity/humor in your posts and find your responses to be the telltale signs of trollhood.
How is questioning someone's method criticizing? I always try to point out what someone can do to better themselves. That was my intention on that post. I have only put one person down on this board and that was Etoilie. That person continually trolled the same threads over and over and that is why there is no political threads. Back to answer your flame...

So with all due respect, take your whiny bullsh!t someplace else! Hell start up your own thread and call it "How I Became a Miserable Fvck But Am Still Better Than You".
How is that whining? I never posted I am better than anyone on this board in all of the time I have been here. I am a working seducer like everyone else here. Please search any of my posts to point that out to me. I would love to see this. I think you have me confused with Elite_Womanizer.

You wanna repost and waste your time reponding with more negativity, I will simply laugh at you in my mind and ignore you because that would just show you are defending your own fragile self-image in front of abunch of guys on the INTERNET, who you don't even know! (pathetic)
The same could be said of yourself. Why would you care that I pointed out that someone could have done better in the this situation. Isn't that why we are here? You want to get better seducing women or do you just want to still play games with women? Your job is to seduce her, not piss her off. Keep building walls and you will do the same mistakes over and over.

However, if you wish to share your success and inspiration with us, then your response is most welcomed here and I look forward to hearing about your shining moment.
I am glad you asked. This is the most recent and not my so much shining moment. I had seduced a cool gal, Suzanne, last Friday night at a charity event. Great place to meet gals. They are very open because they have the mindset that they are in a giving mood. The logistists were terrible. She brought her brother's and a few friends, so I only number closed. I set something up for this Saturday. I would have done something like instant date that night, but I didn't want to force the issue. The topics were all over the place using Juggler's Method's. How is that for you?

btw - no offense, but your username is terrible!
Your right it does. I lost my old user name and most of the old users that were here are no longer here. Maybe it was the mood I was in when I signed on again.

TS

thissucks003

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by drZaius09
Wow... what size bit do we need to drill this into your skull?

Nobody called this particular girl a slut. She LOOKED like a slut, yes. Neither myself nor my friend have any problem with sluts, as a matter of fact. The PROBLEM (for the last friggin time) was that these girls were ATTENTION WH0RES. They were looking for ATTENTION. Maybe we could've got some, but more likely we were being used as an ego boost. Given that my life (and my friend's) doesn't revolve around scoring pu$$y at any and all costs to pride or dignity, I can't be bothered with such distractions.
That's cool. We just do things different. I am more into building connections with gals and not try to build competitive dynamics with gals. That cool you have your style. I am not trying to flame, just offer constructive help.

Take care,

TS

Mr. Fingers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread rules!

Today.

I am on the bus and I see this lovely HB8 walking down the street. There is mad traffic and the bus is going about the same speed as her pace, so I get off at the next stop and walk alongside her. We make eye contact and I smile. She smiles back and I walk right next to her, put my arm around her and say

ME: You are my new girlfriend!
HB8: (smiles) But I already have a boyfriend!
ME: Really? How long have you had that problem?
HB8: (Laughs) He is a bit of a pain, but I love him!
ME: Hey, thats great! So when is the wedding?
HB8: (Laughs) We're not engaged!
ME: So you are technically up for grabs then (I squeeze her shoulder)
HB8 (Giggles) Not really
ME: How about if I ask you to marry me right now?
HB8: But I don't even know you!
ME: Well, we'll have to do something about that won't we?
HB8: (In shock) Who do you think you are?
ME: God's gift to the universe.
HB8: (cracks up) Yeah right!
ME: Are you patronizing me? That's it, the weddings off! (Take my arm off her and make like I am leaving).
HB8: Wait, where are you going? You haven't asked for my number!"

Hehe, got the digits and I won't call because I am not down with stealing GF's, but it was good practice and my confidence went through the roof!

Don Ronny

Banned
Reaction score
Glad we could clear the air TS. Sorry if you felt I flamed you. I am just tired of people's bad attitudes here, especially in a thread that is supposed to encourage us.
Your example was pretty good, but I have a feeling you can contribute better. We want details! Look at Mr. Fingers post above this one. Or Crotch Sniffer's or Cyranos. These guys didn't even score the pvssy, but their stories are great!

And yeah you should switch your name man. That is probably holding you back subconsciously! With all that said, I offer you an olive branch of peace. Cool?

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, this is probably my funniest success story, since it had almost NO effort on my part! :D

So I am at this rockin' house party, I mean we've got this house filled and the party is going strong, a LOT of women around.

I'm sitting at a card table, making some money at blackjack, and there's a couple chairs available next to me. Some chick (a 7, maybe) just approaches and asks if she can share my chair with me. Keep in mind I've got a little buzz going, so I don't think too much of it, so I agree. She sits right down next to me, we start talking, and then I pull my money outta the blackjack game and start talking right to her...

Her: Yeah, you know, it's just weird, there's all these people here and it feels like I don't know anyone.
Me: Well, okay, I've got a deal for you. For tonight, we can be friends, but nothing more - I don't want you getting any ideas on me! (laughing)
Her: Well, if we're friends, I think we need to talk some more, then!
(I figured I better test the waters here, so I toss this line out...)
Me: It's too loud in here, though...let's go outside, I think we'd both be more comfortable out there.
Her: Yeah, I think so too. Let me go grab my shoes...

Turned out pretty good, a good makeout session.:D

But she wasn't a real looker, though. :) I didn't care, though...at the moment, my mind was still reeling over that fact that she basically picked ME up. I was a happy guy, don't get me wrong, but that had never happened to me before that point (back in September).

Anyways, that's one of my success stories. :D

thissucks003

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Glad we could clear the air TS. Sorry if you felt I flamed you. I am just tired of people's bad attitudes here, especially in a thread that is supposed to encourage us.
Your example was pretty good, but I have a feeling you can contribute better. We want details! Look at Mr. Fingers post above this one. Or Crotch Sniffer's or Cyranos. These guys didn't even score the pvssy, but their stories are great!

And yeah you should switch your name man. That is probably holding you back subconsciously! With all that said, I offer you an olive branch of peace. Cool?
That's all cool with me. I have no problems with you, we are cool. I'll try to remember details better. The thing is when you use Juggler's style, you go into so many different topics about your life that it just seems so common to other's, that it doesn't sound like you are seducing her at all, but you are. You are right about the other fellows, the material is good. I'll try to think of a new name this weekend, but if you think of anything really good pm me and I will change to it.

Have a good weekend,

TS

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, fingers, that was good.

One thing tho, i wouldnt recommend using the "how long uve had that problem" it starts being overused, its in the song "Positive K - i got a man" and i've just seen it on tv yesterday in 5th wheel.

Good job fingerman. ;)

Ninja Dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I remember that song

"Whatcha man got ta do with me?"
I gotta man
"I'm not try'n a hear that see"

haha..great tune!

WTF happened to great hiphop? Oh well, back to the subject, I pulled a move off last night and surprised myself. I def topped my wedding cake story here so lemme drop the plot on you guys (n' gals)

I am a graphic artist who makes club flyers for my friends (I know a lot of Disc Jockeys) and I was at a club with a stack of my flyers, promoting a friend's party. I saw this FINE honey (7 face/10 body/ and HB-8 overall) dancing all sexy by the speaker. I fell in love on the spot and felt some AFC-ness creepin up on me, but like a surge of vomit, I pushed it back down, sucked it up and walked over to her, not even sure what I was going to say. I just danced next to her and made eye contact. we smiled and I went in for some light grinding and other tricks I have learned...

Side note: This thread:
http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=31626&perpage=20&pagenumber=2

helped me immensely! Thank you soooo much Oxide & Mr. Fingers for sharing your knowledge!

Okay back to the story, we go to the bar to get drinks and I figure I'll invite her to my friend's party. Now, the flyer itself has one of my drawings of a girl dancing and it was kinda funny but the drawing had a striking resemblance to HB-8. But something tells me to hold out for a sec and we talk a little about how good the music is but need to take a break cos the club is real smoky she is a non-smoker (a BIG plus for me!) Before I hand her the flyer, I tell her I am mildly psychic. Of course she is curious, so I tell her I am an artist and sometimes whenever my inner Muse inspires me to draw something, the image actually happens later on in real life. She was riveted by the time I handed her the flyer and said, "I knew I had to dance with you, because my muse said it was meant to be" Her eyes were the size of dinnerplates when she saw it and she pushed me back a la Elaine from Seinfeld "GET..OUT!!" She was mine from that moment on and didn't leave my side all night, even though I would leave her to dance with other girls. We went to her house afterwards for a heavy make-out session and she pulls the "We can't have sex cos I am a virgin routine" So, armed with the knowledge from this site (again THANK YOU GUYS!) I say "Sure, no problem" and keep doing my thang. We didn't have condoms so I eventually had to stop but it is sooo on when I see her tomorrow night!!

Aint life grand! :D

Nicholas Hill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very nice thread - examples of great success the DJ way
Bible worthy... added.
Nick

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im proud of you ninja, very nice move. ;)

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ninja Dude
Yeah I remember that song

"Whatcha man got ta do with me?"
I gotta man
"I'm not try'n a hear that see"

haha..great tune!

good one bro...name that tune: Positive K "I got a Man"

classic..hahaha..

-HQ

BMW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. Fingers, I don't know too many people who can walk up to a stranger and put their arms around them.

Ninja Dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hehe ------ I don't know 2 many people who would approach someone with 2 banana hard-ons either! LOL!! mebee some of these stories are made up?? I can honestly say mine is real but youll just have to take my word for it. i dont care if its all lies really...some funny sh*t in this thread!!! made melaugh

Mr. Fingers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BMW
Mr. Fingers, I don't know too many people who can walk up to a stranger and put their arms around them.
Yeah, this is a tough one to pull off in NYC. Everyone is cool as hell when you get to know them but at the same time very much on-guard when you first meet them. Things in Spain are very different though. The culture is wayyy more touchy-feely so it is not really a big deal to touch a stranger, especially if that stranger is smiling warmly at ya! ;) But yeah, I would not suggest this move in the Big Apple! You just might get maced! LOL

ChevyLover

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know about all those posts that weren't really relavant to the topic - kind of ruins the thread. People bashing other people because they got it on with some girls - so what if they were sluts guys. These guys told these stories because they made them the most happy and made them feel really good and successful with women for once. Let them be and like shady's mom says "god damnit you little mother fvcker! if you aint got nothin' nice to say, then don't say nothin'!" =)

Anyways, my smoothest moves eh? Well I know this chick through a female aqaintance from when we went on a trip to her home town. This chick she introduced me to has a boyfriend and tells me its a shame I'm still a virgin and if she wasn't in love with her bf she would change that. Close to a year later, at my grad party her and her friend(who's nipples I had sucked before) show up and we talk like friends and shiat.

Later while I'm mingling, I start playing this one HB8 for a while that I had never met and I can tell she is into me - I come over to the picnic table shes sitting at with a bunch of other people, talk to everyone there and sit right down beside her, not even really paying attention to her at first. Then after I've talked to everyone else for a while I start talking to only her, and I'm sitting like pressed right up against her. After I've built some rapport, I figure I have to show this girl that I can just get up and walk away without it bothering me. Get up to go arm wrestle this guy when all these guys are telling me to and I'm like "well I gotta go over here for a bit but I will be back" she seems all indifferent like she doesn't care if I come or go and replies with a "fine!" so I go win the arm wrestle, come back and say "I told you I'd come back!" with a big grin. She's all happy again.

So I later lose track of her cuz there was a c0ck block - her cousin and shiat, so I decide to go over to the dance floor. Start dancin it up and make my way over to the first girl that is "in love" with her boyfriend. I dance with her for a while - and I have like NEVER danced before... I just let the music take control of my body. Next thing I know, I'm grinding with this chick and I got a big bone rubbin all over her leg. She is getting horny, breathing heavy and ****. Later on I go over to the picnic table she's sitting at and start flirting with her and put my face about an inch away from hers and smile and flirt with her. She is totally into me by this point, so later in the van on the way home I do this again, and start making out with her even though her boyfriend's GUY friend is sitting on my left while she's on my right making out with me...

Oh, another thing I did on the dance floor was protect her from this guy who was totally smashed and looked like the most desperate chump in the place who kept trying to get with her... I never looked desperate, and it made me look like the hero and him look like the villain I guess.... lol the next day the same desperate chump is all "oh she was skanky anyways man! I can't believe you were making out with her" and all this shiat. Lol even though I had to keep him away from her at least 5 times within one hour...

So this girl was a bit slutty - and unfaithful, someone I would never dream of dating, but I managed to come a long way with just letting myself go, and being successful when it comes to the opposite sex, which is why I thought of this situation when I read the thread. I've had better situations with girls who didn't have bf's and were hotter, but this one was my true turning point.

I never bothered to get her number cuz she lives like 3 hours away and she has a bf and seems like she would be too easy anyways. I was just happy to make out with her and get her fvcking horny and so into me even after she said she is totally in love with her bf and all that shiat. Boosted my ego and gave me a lot of hope.

Sorry so long, wanted to give good details.

CL

Don Ronny

Banned
Reaction score
Nice One Chevy!

I like all the details, shows us how you played your game, which you did very well! You worked that social proof, showed detachment, busted some fly dance moves...no wonder that hoe couldn't say no! LOL!

Well, I am bumping this thread cuz I want more stories. Surely there must be some more smooth players out there who would like to contribute...Let's hear em fellas!

L-I-B

Don Juan
Reaction score
was at a concert the other night, me and my buddies went to the store to get a drink. I saw two HB's come in, so I start makin EC, smiling. Before I know it they pop up behind me and say whats up boys, my friends bein AFC's I did the talkin. I eventually end up goin back to the show with them. I felt awesome showin up with two girls and hangin with them the whole night. Great social proof as everyone I know was there. Got the digits at the end of the night. I'm just getting started at this DJ thing so this is a big victory for me.

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was in Spain over spring break last year. Anyway we were sitting in the Hard Rock Cafe in Madrid and this girl on the trip with me (HB 8.9ish) was with her boyfriend there. I was feelin ballsy that night for some reason. Anyway her BF left for the bathroom and he kissed her before he left. I was like "Awwww... how sweet. Where's mine?" She looked at me with her mouth slightly open and said "Back in my hotel room, in the box of things that will never happen." I replied "So... it's back in the hotel room eh?" with a ****y smile. That night we hit it off really well, with her boyfriend and all.

I also did get to go back to her hotel room later that night. Nothing really happened, we just kinda sat there on the bed in our undergarments and talked (there were like 4 other girls in the room, in their underwear as well). Yeah I know I missed the perfect chance for an orgy.. but oh well :p

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Crotch Sniffer
Desperate whiners??? Speak for yourself Ninja Fool!

I may be desperate but I never whine! :p

Besides, my story is much better than yours. This was a long time ago in my AFC days. I was always the typical Nice Guy and was just fed up. A good friend of mine who is a natural with the ladies gave me some advice. He said "CS, you are way too nice my man. I mean you have pvssy written all over your face and trust me, thats not good! Do yourself a favor, be an assh*le for a day. Just one day say something really rude to a HB and get it out of your system. I know it sounds crazy but just try it!" His words were still ringin in my ears when I went shopping at the grocery store later on. I was contemplating this bizarre advice when I saw a hot-ass blonde make her way down the aisle (about a 7 face but 9 body with legs from here to yaya!) Anyways I scoped her out in the produce section and figured the opportunity was ripe (haha you like my clever writing skills! ;)) Anyway I walk up to her with two bananas. One small and one large. I say excuse me miss, but which one do you prefer as I hold each one over my dyck. She slaps me dead in the face so hard, I had a hand mark for hours afterwards! Okay so it wasn't really a success per se, but I have to say, my friend was right. From that day forward I had more balls than ever!

HOW THE HELL IS THIS YOUR FINEST MOMENT!??!?!?!
Dont get me wrong, Im still cracking up from your post but DAAAMN, why the hell did you do that? I know you had to insult them but this was over the top... tell ya the truth tho, I dont think I have the balls to do that though... so... nice try.. err..
LOL

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, that is one strange "shining moment." But I just can't stop laughing, what a retarded idea...