Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Your Smoothest Move

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok stop this crap now. i dont want any hostility on these boards and especially in this thread.

Hmm.. cyrano, u are my fav as always, keep it up bro. and stop by minnesota sometime ;)

Im in the club, noticing 3 hotties dancing together. I walk up to them, and say "Let's see how good you girls are" Triple hit. Dancing with 3 girls is quite an interesting thing, try it sometime.

Another move i pull when i hear Beautiful by Snoop Dogg in a club, there is a part in that song when he sings "cause, girl you are so beautiful" and during this time, i turn to the girl im interested in, and point to her with a smile. always gets good results. ;)

TheTraveller

Don Juan
Reaction score
My most smooth move: Kissed a girl in front of her mom (who was waiting in the car behind me). I got another date, so I guess her mom approved and that move sure took some brass cahonas!

- t

Ronin I

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK - I have a few but here's one of my most recent.

While I was struggling with my one-itis I was out at a bar with a bunch of people from school. There was this one girl that I had been friends with and I was chatting with her about my recent breakup with my one-itis.

So I turn to her and say, "So what's up with me and you?"

And she says "What do you mean?"

I say, "I can tell you're attracted to me."

She says "Oh really?"

I say "Yeah."

She says, "Well, honestly, when we first met I thought you were really cute, but then you started dating *one-itis*"

Anyway from there it was all systems go and about an hour and a half later I was getting a BJ in my car.

***Note: When I first met this girl I remember very vividly her showing me NO buying signals whatsoever. She was actually chatting it up pretty feverishly with my buddy and not me. Just goes to show how either a) you may or may not be able to tell if someone is interested in you OR b) how attraction can be built over time (meaning she may not have thought I was cute when we first met but after seeing me land another attractive girl at school (social proof) and observing my confident demeanor, I became attractive to her.)

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
smoothest move ever, hmmmm tough call.

Im in a club my boy introduces me to this HB 9 (and I dont give tens) with a perfect body. Girl talks to me for 5 minutes, all of which she was acting like I was annoying her. In the middle of the convo she stops talking and turns in the opposite direction leaving me looking like a complete idiot.

So I get pissed (she doesn't know who shes messing with) and strategically dance with the hottest chick in the area and get the number right in her face. I come back to the table and continue the convo with HB 9. We talk for a few minutes then she gets all flaky and acts like she would ratehr be anywhere than talking to me. So I get up and dance with the the hottest chick in the area. After the dance, HB 9 is standing up waiting for me to come back. She looks me in the eye and says why havent you asked me to dance yet?

Later that night, while HB 9's legs are behind her head and shes screaming like Im killing her, I asked her "why arent you ignoring me now like you tried to do earlier," She replied becasue the minute I saw you I knew I wanted to fvck you, I couldnt make it easy for you. :D

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First kisses count? I'm in like sin!

Originally posted by Don Ronny
[...] first kisses [...]because they represent turning points.
So this girl constantly uses my Chapstick(s) day in, day out for months, right? I ante up, we go out, have a blast, I pull into her driveway to drop her off:

"Thanks for everything, blah, blah, blah, I had a lot of fun, blah, blah, blah," she says, opening her door and working her way out.

[NOTE: Now, I've been running this through my head for pretty much the last hour, and I know--I can FEEL--that I'll be pissed if I don't grab my sack, ante up, and throw my chips in.]

"Hey," I say, leaning over, one finger subconsciously coming to her chin, pulling her in. "Chapstick tax." «smooch»

Didn't think, didn't blink, didn't hesitate: it was one swift motion.

It still puts a smile on my face to run that back. ;)

Lame? Probably. But it was smooth, baby; real smooth--not to mention that it opened my eyes most virgorously to the possibilities of just letting go!

DJ Chubby

Don Juan
Reaction score
My smoothest move is a little graphic so I'll go for a simpler one...

I was dancing with this girl at a club, and all of a sudden, a Latin song comes on... and she whispers, "I love guys who can dance to Latin music."

I then proceed to pull out the crappiest dance moves ever... something that would attract the rest of the crowd to look at me.

She's laughing and enjoying herself, but she notices and says "I think we should stop...people are looking at us.."

I respond, "Are you sure?" and then actually dance to the best of my ability, whirl her around and pull her back hard and EXTREMELY close to me.

She's panting and says "How did you learn to do that?" to which I respond, "My ex was Hispanic, and once she started dancing with me, she never wanted to stop"

She smiles, and then I spend the next 3 hours grinding the sh*t out of her, and eventually getting a hot makeout session right in the club.. get the number..she was good for about 3 months of solid ass.

Don Ronny

Banned
Reaction score
I have the biggest, cheesiest, shyt-eating grin on my face right now. These are fawkin brilliant! You are all killing me over here! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

And a great cry went up from the players of SoSuave.com. Let there be light! And so it was and the darkness was vanquished!! And it was smooth...REAL smooth!

GeoWulf_777

Reaction score
My church has a Bible study class for teenagers (people come from all around the area) once every month. It goes from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm. I've been diggin' this sweet Asian girl "Evelyn" for a couple of months. And I've noticed she's always finding excuses to glance in my direction.

My church has two stories. The lobby below and the altar (and class) above. We finished our lunch and I saw her looking at some pictures taken at a recent picnic our church held. I walked up next to her and initiated some chit-chat (I don't remember exactly what we said.) She was quite receptive and leaned against the wall with me while we chatted. After about five minutes, I left her and went downstairs to chill with my boys.

Class resumed at 1:00 pm, and ended soon at 3:00. At the reverend's dismissal, I immediately, but calmly, walked downstairs before everyone else, went outside, and leaned against my car. So the Asian doll curiously follows after me, as I had planned AHAHAHAHA. She shows her pretty face in the doorway, and I say "Eve, come over here."

She walks over to me and says "Yes, George?"
G- (whispering into her ear) let's go to Mel's sometime and grab a sundae, aiite?"
E- (face lights up. She hugs my arm) I'd really like to go with you.
G- Naturally, I gotta contact you somehow.

Her phone number spilled out in a hurry and I went home a happy man.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that's nice wolf, but why didnt u just take her out right there?
how is your progress with her?

Don Ronny

Banned
Reaction score
Okay guys...let me stamp out the flames before a full-blown war breaks out again!

I understand what Dr. Zaius is saying. His boy was being COOL when the girl was sweating him. If she had been cool herself, she would not have gotten all bent out of shape out over his mellow reaction. The fact that she DID get all bent out of shape shows that she was a class-A attention wh*re! And my man not only called her bluff but put her in her place. I say Bravo, because he was probably the first dude to put things in perspective for her and she went home realizing that she was not invincible.

Sound about right Doc?

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was out with some friends and a girl I'd met before was amongst us. She is a solid 9.5 Smokin' hot chick. Amazing body, and face.

Everybody told me she was a lesbian. Fine, I never thought anything else of it. We talked and I was just my usual confident/****y/funny self.

I had no intentions of trying anything, because I thought she was a dyke.

Afterwards a few of us ended up back at my place for a drink, and then they all decided to leave. I said my goodbyes to everyone and she gave me the weirdest look, ever....I didn't act on it.

I closed the door, but left it unlocked.

Went back to the fridge and grabbed another beer. I sat on the couch and waited.( knew she'd be back)

No more than 2 mins later, the door swung open. It was her.

She said, "You didn't ask me for my number!!??"

I looked at her, put my beer down...walked over to her and went in for the kiss. She was shocked, and didn't know what to say.

Well guys, she was no lesbian, because it was one of the best nights I ever spent with a woman. She's actually bisexual, so
i guess my friends were half right...lol

Of course I grabbed her number afterwards and we went out a few more times for fun, but neither of us was in a position to be in a real relationship. She's a theater actress and I'm a musician so our careers didn't let us get serious.

Good times, anyways.

The Bad Ass Canadian

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay guys...let me stamp out the flames before a full-blown war breaks out again!

I understand what Dr. Zaius is saying. His boy was being COOL when the girl was sweating him. If she had been cool herself, she would not have gotten all bent out of shape out over his mellow reaction. The fact that she DID get all bent out of shape shows that she was a class-A attention wh*re! And my man not only called her bluff but put her in her place. I say Bravo, because he was probably the first dude to put things in perspective for her and she went home realizing that she was not invincible.

Sound about right Doc?
Ronny my man, I couldn't have possibly said it better myself. Bravo to you.

spanky

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I once threw this party at my house and invited a lot of my classmates from my University. This one older and sophisticated HB, a beautiful woman who dress well every single day, showed up who had some classes with me and some of my buddies.

We all used to talk about how we would love to bang this woman but she was sort of aloof and mysterious and kept to herself at school. I figured that having her here at my party would be the best chance to get something going.

While my buddies were busy trying to get every girl at the party naked I was scheming on a way to get this woman to go to bed with a younger buck like me. Well, I just decided to go up to her and say "when every one leaves this party, I want you to stay behind." "why" she asked. I smiled at her and told her she had to stay behind for the answer and she smiled.

Well, not long after that, she asked me if she could lay in my bed for a while because she had a headache and just needed to lay down for a moment. Well, she not only laid down until everyone left but she laid down until we finished having having sex, slept afterwards and finally until we woke up and it was time for me to take her home.

And here I thought I needed some Albert Einstein brilliant game to get this broad into the sack and all it took was some confidence enhanced by Hennesy and cranberry juice.

icepick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only two things needed to have sex:

1. A horny broad. (They are always horny!)

2. A non-blatant way of expressing your intent to f*ck. (Smoothness is optional. Usually this "excuse" is laughably lame!)

It's funny, there is like this "myth" that you have to be smooth. (Not here, but in the real world people sometimes think this.)

IRL, you can always tell the people that lie about sh*t because in thier (fake) "stories", they are ALWAYS smooth, and thier "mack" is always on.

Usually sh*t goes down like my man spanky's story.

You know, if everyone was mute, there would be ALOT more sex...

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and we would all roll back to stone age ;)

thissucks003

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Sound about right Doc?
Actually, my post is not a flame. Dr. Zaius post was a flame. My post was asking why someone would "assume" that a gal is slut without even knowing her. That's like making generalizations about blacks, mexicans, or any other person/race when you have know idea what kind of person you are dealing with.

It's more of realizing she was open to meet Dr. Zauis's buddy. And for him to "assume" she is a slut without being open to see what could be the possibilities is stupid. Paying games is stupid! It would have been much better to at least be honest with yourself and say I really wasn't in the mood to meet anyone today. Keep ignoring women, that will turn them on.

TS

Don Ronny

Banned
Reaction score
hey, thissucks

Do us all a favor and instead of criticizing, try contributing something useful! The point of this thread is to make us happy/laugh...Maybe I am crazy, but I fail to see the positivity/humor in your posts and find your responses to be the telltale signs of trollhood.

So with all due respect, take your whiny bullsh!t someplace else! Hell start up your own thread and call it "How I Became a Miserable Fvck But Am Still Better Than You"

You wanna repost and waste your time reponding with more negativity, I will simply laugh at you in my mind and ignore you because that would just show you are defending your own fragile self-image in front of abunch of guys on the INTERNET, who you don't even know! (pathetic)

However, if you wish to share your success and inspiration with us, then your response is most welcomed here and I look forward to hearing about your shining moment.

btw - no offense, but your username is terrible!

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by thissucks003
Actually, my post is not a flame. Dr. Zaius post was a flame. My post was asking why someone would "assume" that a gal is slut without even knowing her. That's like making generalizations about blacks, mexicans, or any other person/race when you have know idea what kind of person you are dealing with.

It's more of realizing she was open to meet Dr. Zauis's buddy. And for him to "assume" she is a slut without being open to see what could be the possibilities is stupid. Paying games is stupid! It would have been much better to at least be honest with yourself and say I really wasn't in the mood to meet anyone today. Keep ignoring women, that will turn them on.

TS
Wow... what size bit do we need to drill this into your skull?

Nobody called this particular girl a slut. She LOOKED like a slut, yes. Neither myself nor my friend have any problem with sluts, as a matter of fact. The PROBLEM (for the last friggin time) was that these girls were ATTENTION WH0RES. They were looking for ATTENTION. Maybe we could've got some, but more likely we were being used as an ego boost. Given that my life (and my friend's) doesn't revolve around scoring pu$$y at any and all costs to pride or dignity, I can't be bothered with such distractions.