Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Your best one word response if ANY to a text breakup?

Bumsniff

Banned
Reaction score
You might want to really get her blood boiling by simply replying with the 'wrong' girls name.

Ex: Her name is Maria. You respond with. Ok. Nice meeting you Samantha.

Then wait for the barrage of texts to which you reply with. Oh crap! lol. Sorry!

TonyBaloney

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just dumped a brazilian HB9.5 who thought I was in orbiter zone....... told her straight "LOOK, i you aint prepared to have sex with me, i dont wanna know" she text me back "i'm sorry, i dont want sex with you" i text back " Fine ;) dont ever contact contact me again" Number is now deleted - NEXT ;)

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Bumsniff said:
You might want to really get her blood boiling by simply replying with the 'wrong' girls name.

Ex: Her name is Maria. You respond with. Ok. Nice meeting you Samantha.

Then wait for the barrage of texts to which you reply with. Oh crap! lol. Sorry!
AFAIC, it's a breakup, and the chances of salvaging it is slimmer than winning the Powerball!

What I do is go ghost. It's super effective.

Replying is merely showing that you still have time invested into her and the ball is in her court.

If I HAD to reply, I'd do what I quoted, or Vatoloco's Who is this?

So what is Judge nismo's verdict? Easy, understand that your princess is in another castle. Accept that and go on to the next world!

Case closed.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's with all this petty one upmanship? You're acting like a girl takes pleasure from rejecting you and this is your chance to get back at her?

Have you never had to dump a girl before? It's a horrible thing to do and it's really not easy.

I have a lot of respect for a girl who takes rejection with dignity, even if she admits to being disappointed. It shows she's mature enough to accept when things dont work and is not an emotional liability. I've remained friends with some of these girls and even hooked up with them many months later.

Whereas I pity the girls who try to play games or act bitter and I realise there's just no hope for a second chance with these.

Besides, if a girl is rejecting/dumping you, then it means you have failed to retain her interest. And if she's not attracted to you, that's not her fault. And I feel it is much more respectful for a girl to reject you than to ignore you or string you along.

blackwolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
TonyBaloney said:
Just dumped a brazilian HB9.5 who thought I was in orbiter zone....... told her straight "LOOK, i you aint prepared to have sex with me, i dont wanna know" she text me back "i'm sorry, i dont want sex with you" i text back " Fine ;) dont ever contact contact me again" Number is now deleted - NEXT ;)
Umm lol? Don't ever do that again. Terrible. She's the one laughing here man. You sound angry and disappointed in that text. She knows it.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You could say something like "Break up? I didn't know we were anything serious."

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since breaking up over text is a bit lame, the best response is no response. It leaves them hanging, which is a good way to one up her and end it with the upper hand a tiny bit.

I remember this one girl a while back ditched me and sent me a friendly email months later. I responed with a short
indifferent response but I really wish I hadn't responded at all because I gaurantee you she would still be in a bit of a
limbo.

This is basically what was happening, she was simply trying affirm for herself that she’s still a good person

http://rationalmale.wordpress.com/2012/02/14/guilt-of-conceit/

TonyBaloney

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jariel said:
What's with all this petty one upmanship? You're acting like a girl takes pleasure from rejecting you and this is your chance to get back at her?

Have you never had to dump a girl before? It's a horrible thing to do and it's really not easy.
In fairness, just like their are some wannabe players I've noticed on here, who may take pleasure in screwing someone over the same can be said of women - each case on its individual merits.........

Jariel said:
And I feel it is much more respectful for a girl to reject you than to ignore you or string you along.
In all cases this is very true - but again, we all know about how the BPDS behave.........If they have plates, and do something to irritate them that was innocent, your out of the running for no good reason.........

blackwolf said:
Umm lol? Don't ever do that again. Terrible. She's the one laughing here man. You sound angry and disappointed in that text. She knows it.
Fair play if I hadnt banged this girl crazy before, but the history is that she got fed up that I'd gone for another - we then re- started correspondence a few months ago, but this time she was trying to get her own back by not giving poon - thus the terse and final response...........

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jariel said:
Well, if you've been someone for a while and she drops you via text, it's a pretty shitty thing to do. Hey, give me a call and tell me it's not working out. Have the balls to say it to my face.

True.

Besides, if a girl is rejecting/dumping you, then it means you have failed to retain her interest. And if she's not attracted to you, that's not her fault. And I feel it is much more respectful for a girl to reject you than to ignore you or string you along.
And this is the meat of this post. Hey, if a girl doesn't dig a guy, by all means please reject him. That way he doesn't waste time, money and effort on her.

Now if she gives him false hope and just wastes his time or she breaks up an established relationship via text, then yeah by all means go NC or use my infallible text.

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"lol" - That'll drive her crazy hahaha. It'll make her think you never took her seriously. Kinda childish, but if you want some kicks go for it.

I probably wouldn't even reply. Why should I send her a "It was great spending time with you, hope for the best" type of text when she didn't even take the effort to AT LEAST call, not even mentioning tell you to your face.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lasagna

Or just about any other word that shows you absolutely don't care!