Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You make me feel safe

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are giving her good feelz. It's a very positive thing.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It means.... You are doing everything right and you might have a LTR with her if you continue to be like that.

She's starting to see the potential

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Side note on women feeling safe with you...

A woman truly feeling safe with a man is the first requirement to her feeling she can totally let go and be completely sexually uninhibited and wild with him. The second requirement is the man's strength and dominance, inherently assuring her that he can handle all of her, and that her raw uninhibited sexuality and her emotionality won't faze him in the least, and that he wants nothing less than all of her, right now. A woman that truly feels/knows that, will orgasm out of her mind, in ways like never before. Feeling safe is key because a woman can't be subtly guarded and fully let go at the same time.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you haven't already, she is giving you open season on tearing that pvssy up...

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It means she sees and feels the potential to be her feminine and vulnerable self with you, particularly emotionally and sexually. It means you are providing a framework in which she can be a woman with you and allow her to open her heart to you. This sets things up to build intimacy and connection, which is a lovely thing

phillies

Banned
Reaction score
I have a different opinion about this:

"You're a man, so I'm going to emotionally manipulate you into doing all of the heavy lifting, dirty work, etc."

"When we're lying in bed, and something goes bump in the night, I expect you to get up and make sure that nobody's trying to hurt me. And I expect you to sacrifice your life for me."
This is one of the things I wondered about. Like as in I make her feel secure, in a way a, beta gives a woman emotionally secure.

However I am a pretty ****y/ funny naturally. I enjoy teasing women a lot, I've always been this way.

As long as they don't mean safe as in not a challenge or something to that extent I think it's ok.

However I'm going to keep this in mind.

CrimsonPanther

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What do women mean when they say this?
a chick told this to me yesterday after i boned her, and it seemed pretty positive, so i guess it's a good thing.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a way for her to activate your captain save a hoe senses. Block it out.

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you haven't slept with her, it's prime friend zone.

If it's right after sex, it's oxytocin.

If she's BPD, she's working your ego (don't be surprised when you hear "I just don't feel safe around you" later on).

phillies

Banned
Reaction score
If you haven't slept with her, it's prime friend zone.

If it's right after sex, it's oxytocin.

If she's BPD, she's working your ego (don't be surprised when you hear "I just don't feel safe around you" later on).
Makes sense.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it is a precursor to her seeing you in a LTR, and the sexual stuff mentioned. Every LTR for me lately she has said this before even fvcking.

yes, it is a good thing, or bad if you not into her.