Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You Disabled Fist FvCKERS!

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not being able to get laid is now considered a disability, according to the WHO.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/72...lity-disability-World-Health-Organisation-IVF

But now in dramatic move the World Health Organisation will change the standard to suggest that a person who is unable to find a suitable sexual partner or is lacking a sexual relationship to have children - will now be equally classified as disabled.

WHO says the change will give every individual “the right to reproduce”.
The question will your government disability check be enough to pay for a sex robot?

l__i__l

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rate of births and marriages must be declining. Social conditioning at its finest.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rate of births and marriages must be declining. Social conditioning at its finest.
it not a must it is declining, at least on higher education people, most men even don't even want to deal with females anymore, in japan the goverment is really fearing that, number of old people will surpass any youth birth rates are very low, plus some men are marrying they pillows, and in that they don't spend money, don't have children, and is not willing to sacrifice himself, a really fearfull scenario for any goverment, it kills they future and they economy,

also its funny msot woman on japan want to marry so they can drop they work and be a housewife, most men want they woman to keep working, they don't want to be the only one responsable for getting the family money

other country also are having this kind of problem, even china is trying to lift the one child per family rule, several countrys in europe are paying families to have more then one child, some are even trying to get the singles together so they can start a family, and even so all this are not really that raising the birthrate

in the end smart people will note 2 things, I don't have time to take care of a child and I can't provide for a children, most jobs don't pay enough for you alone survive imagine having more people under you, depending on you, too much presure and most flee from such thing, there is nothing for it to then

daddymonsterpoodle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesn't seem like world population figures are flatlining though.