Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

WTF is wrong with me?!

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
I don't want to do anything. I wake up in the morning, 6 o'clock, go to work, sit there until 6 evening, all I'm interested is making money, and not spending it. Then I come home and I don't want to do anything. Find a girl, no thanks. Go to beach, no thanks. No motivation for anything at all. I used to do my website, now I'm not even doing that. This happened after my girlfriend left me. Then that same week I find out I'm adopted. Almost a month like this. I have no interest in women, I find all women garbage, not worth my time. All I want is to make money on people. I think I have low sex drive.

Krueg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing is wrong with you. We all go though different hardships in life. Unfortunately you got hit with a couple of blows in a short period of time. Obviously alot of sh!t is probably running around in your head and possibly emotions. You just gotta stay positive, time always heals your wounds. As for your girlfriend leaving you, just think of it this way. You dodged a Bullet! Plenty of women out there and when your ready; I will Guarantee you the next girl will be all over you. For the mean time, just focus on yourself, hobbies, passions and making money. Keep improving yourself, remember you are the PRIZE!!

FinallyFree

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus it sounds like you're living the dream. I wish all i could think about is making money. All i can think about is my ****ty liar ex so my career is on hiatus.

The_flying_dutchman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well look on the bright side, at least all the skeletons in your closet are coming out now so you won't have to deal with it ever again.... I'd say the worst is over for a long time...