Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

WTF is this -my head is spinning after reading this article

mv.89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.returnofkings.com/78898/9-secrets-about-female-nature-told-by-a-hot-girl-dying-of-cancer

umm -especially point 4 dammnnn

I could believe few of those things cuz I've been on this forum long enough lol but damnn

Also if feminism is increasing the opposite of feminism (whatever the male version is) seems to be increasing as well. (judging from the article)

We all need to step back and just focus on ourself and not over analyse every single thing. It'll be liberating and comforting for your mind if we go case by case bases.

Some of you might not agree with my theory above but I really don't judge everyone from how I have experienced the things in the past.

I'm a spiritual person and things that I'm learning from the scriptures (vedas and purans) outweigh anything that I'm learning from google about life and so far they have not failed me-that's why I go with them instead of things I see posted on internet.

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My take is that this article itself is a pure work of fiction. First, there's the unlikely 'frame story.'--the hot girl dying of cancer, confessing the true nature of womanhood (can you think of a more contrived Hollywood-style framework?). Possible, sure, but hardly plausible. Secondly, all of the hot girl's confessions align perfectly with what the audience (Return of Kings) wants to hear to validate their beliefs. I have my doubts that the girl in the story would be one, self-aware enough to realize most of these aspects about herself and two, would have any motivation to reveal herself to the author of the article (seems more likely that she would play the martyr for FB likes).

Finally, while there are indubitably girls that think this way (and there are a lot of underlying truth to this 'confession') you couldn't possibly extrapolate one girl's character, views, behavior, etc. to all women. Just like if I wrote down my deepest beliefs on my own motivations when it comes to women and put that out there as 'how all guys think,' there'd be a large, probably majority, portion of SoSuave that would be like, WTF, that's not how I think/feel/behave at all.

Something like the framework Rollo Tomassi sets out in The Rational Male is far more useful and widely applicable in viewing and understanding all female behavior. There are some ugly truths to female behavior--any guy here who's been out enough can attest to that--but even in my fairly jaded view this article is a bit extremist (and per point #4, no, testosterone would dictate that men are far hornier than women are, even accounting for the more readily available opportunities women have for sex).

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My take is that this article itself is a pure work of fiction. First, there's the unlikely 'frame story.'--the hot girl dying of cancer, confessing the true nature of womanhood
The back-story is bull5hit. Finding a woman who knows herself that well is like trying to find a corn flake in a lump of sh1t. Other than that, the article is pretty much spot on, especially #5.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like the part about women being masochist, especially because Im partly a sadist either consciously with pleasure or subconsciously, I really have to try my best when I respect a girl to behave good, it takes me a great effort.

Regarding the article, well its a dark one as many from the author but I believe there is some truth altought not as heavy as he points out.

I met in my life many girls that treated men like crap, used them as a tool or as a walking wallet or attention provider, men much more good looking or with a better status than me, then when I met them and called them dirty names and told them how I would have liked to blast on their faces while fingering their asses they at first acted offended then they made it easy in any possible way for me to keep such promises.

Its hard for you to believe but I texted girls stuff like "how about a blowj0b after gym today?", then an offended answer from them, then a "what else u can offer anyway?" then a "lets keep in touch for later" from them.

With one of this girls I was used to meet her randomly in the city center, inviting her in a club where the owner let me use to storage room and get turbo blowj0bs there, I swear a couple of minutes sometime as less as 30 seconds and I was done, then it was fun to see guys paying her drinks the rest of the night.

Anyway I dont believe all girls are like that, like roosh points out, there is a biological and cultural base that need to be coupled for that, city girls tend to be more like that, town girls especially those coming for sane families tend to stay healthier much longer untill their filthy friends give them the wrong example or the universities with their you go gurl crap.

As a disfunctional individual I find myself comfortable here for the fact that I perfectly fit in the women world.

Agree with Desdinova about number 5 being spot on, in order to have friends it takes either good principles or common goals, being women in competition for attention and resourches they have conflictiong goals, plus honor or integrity dont usually belong to their gender.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many years ago, I became friends with a very hot blonde in her early 30’s who was dying of cancer. Due to her impending death, she decided that it was okay to relay a vast amount of inside information to me, regarding what women were really all about. She volunteered this information. I have never forgotten what she told me, and it has served me quite well over the years.
That intro sounds about as believable as an intro to a Hustler letter.

This is pure fiction, nothing other than adequately written clickbait, which the OP clearly fell for.

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
" – many, many women – have sex with dogs on a routine basis. This is just one example of how insatiable we truly are.

I can see why you might not believe it, to which I say, look really hard at all of the women you know who have dogs. Look at women who have dogs whenever you see them out on the street, in the act of walking those dogs. Or at the park. You will notice that most of them have male dogs – the vast majority, in fact. This isn’t a coincidence."

CLEARLY, this is JUST ONE of the amazing "insights" into who woman REALLY are. (Note sarcasm)

Men catch my attention and interest. I'll pass on ALL the dogs, thank you.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Finally, while there are indubitably girls that think this way (and there are a lot of underlying truth to this 'confession') you couldn't possibly extrapolate one girl's character, views, behavior, etc. to all women.
Well, the author admits as much because he says what he learned rang true the vast majority of the time - so that is not ALL of the time. But overall, I didn't find the article that shocking (except maybe that bit about the dogs lol). I liked the bit about how women will see what they can get away with, like children. It's true, if they can get away with everything with a guy, why shouldn't they? And I also agree they use the "trust" issue to allow them to get away with having orbiters, male "friends", potential new branches to swing to, etc.

Regarding #4, I think this point, like most of the article, applies especially to very hot women. And I think she's talking more about attention per se, than strict horniness. She even said during that part she wanted to be the center of attention. And the amount of attention a hot woman can get with her naked body is considerable.

And the bit about hot women wanting guys with big d!cks, I believe that also. I know they tend to discourage that kind of thought on these forums, but think about it. The hottest women have their choice of men, so of course they are going to go for guys with larger members if they can get them.

Last edited:

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Article is bull****, but the comments about women and dogs? Pure comedy gold, I dare anyone here to read them and not laugh some.