Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Would you take back wife who left you for more masculine man, but has realized she was wrong?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was reading this article at this forum's most favorite (LOL) website, and it got me thinking:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/randi-gunther/marriage-advice_b_5666990.html

The women I have treated who have left their husbands for more "masculine" men believed that their new relationships would be able to both excite and nurture them. Sadly, that has not always happened. The veritable saint with balls is as elusive as ever.

When things haven't worked out as they thought they would, several of the women I am now working with are re-thinking their decisions, wondering if they left too soon, or for the wrong reasons. They want to reconcile with the men they have left behind. Their husbands are torn between the understandable desire to reject them and still wanting them back. Ironically, because these have nurtured the feminine side of their natures, they are also able to forgive in a way few men have been able to do in the past.
my opinion: These men have all lost their masculine frame, and although everyone in the world tells them that it's good to be a "nice guy", their wives unconsciously felt that they were unattractive (i.e., because they were too nice and not masculine enough!), so they went for a bad boy who had shown interest in adultery. Of course, these women thought that the bad boys could be made nice (and get married to them in that so-feminine serial-monogamous way), but they couldn't, so they consciously wanted to go back to the nice hubby. I think that if I were in that situation, I would agree to be a fvck buddy, but nothing more - at least until I were old enough to need someone to nurse me.

expos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No - you should never take a wife or ex-wife back. Not even as a **** buddy. Want to be masculine? Have a backbone and tell a disloyal broad to hit the bricks.

They want to come back to safe and familiar territory...because of precisely that reason: it's safe and familiar and so they can get away with behaving poorly and not be reprimanded for it. It's just another of symptom of being a b!tch ("I'm not getting want I want, so I'll cry and run away where I can be babied"). Essentially, you are keeping the seat warm until the next "masculine, saint with balls" arrives and takes her away from you again.

From experience, a women who goes from relationship to relationship or cheats is never truly happy with themselves and never will be. They are relying on outside sources (men, money, etc.) as a source of fulfillment and validation. That need can never be truly filled if you don't have any sense of who you are.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. My ex left me for one of the guys she was cheating on me with after I finally kicked her out. At the time he was jacked with tattoos, but now hes fat with tattoos. I was a twig then, now I'm ripped lol. Last year, she asked me to take her back and I told her NO!

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would not bang my ex wife. She saw another c0ck. Of course she calls now that I upgraded. I ignore the b1tch.

C-quenced

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Men" who take these hoes back need to be socially shamed to the max. Within 5 - 10 years you'll see less and less of it until the bull**** is eradicated from their programing. The next generation of males would benefit immensely from this no bull**** approach hardwired from a young age.

At the very least men are making a huge statement as more and more are opting out of the outdated medieval institution known as marriage. 70% of men aged 20 - 34 remained unmarried in 2015.

Last edited:

WanderingMan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would never have been that guy in the first place. Did you guys read the article?

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
You guys are discussing other aspects than what the article is covering.

The article is discussing EXACTLY what I've been discussing on this Forum for some time now, with there being a SHIFT in the Macro-Market of the dating relations with men/women. Based on this SHIFT, on the Micro level, you are likely to experience a lot of shyt with dealing with women from a dating perspective and relationship perspective, that make absolutely NO sense.

I've been saying this, over and over, the author of this article is just explaining it in more detail.

- They discuss the Macro level, which is the results of the Feminist Movement and Women's Liberation, they should have also touched on our country's PUSH to the Center Left of things as well and away from the traditional values of the Center Right. For example, damn near every girl I date today will fvck another woman while at the same time she will break up a stable family in a minute over some bullshyt such as "I'm just not feeling him anymore". This is shyt from the Left, the Right is all about heterosexually and stable families.

- Then they talk about how women are basically difficult to deal with in terms of having long term relationships, quite frankly because the bytch doesn't know what she wants. One minute she wants a "hardcore" dude, the next she wants a "Justin Beiber" type of dude, then she wants a hardcore dude again, then she goes back to wanting a "soft" dude again.

This is all a result of the negative effects of Feminism where women see men as UTILITY, they no longer see us as any type of pillar for long-term survival. We are entertainment, period. That's why the entire concept of a "quality woman" is bullshyt. That's why the entire concept of "if you game her RIGHT, she will act RIGHT", is bullshyt. As men, the game is rigged and we've already LOSS before we even put our field gear on.

That's why it's always been my suggestion to seriously not do any type of legal relationship with women, especially marriage, as she can FLIP on you at any fvcking time for no FVCKING reason....based on the information presented above. But I'm so busy being called "negative", "pessimistic", and the whole nine yards by a sub-section of folks on this Forum that nobody seems to look at the reality in front of them.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
You need to put yourself in a position to be the situational alpha, the situation being a place where the women are sheltered to the extent humanly possible.
Correct, the only issue is that this might be impossible. Women's liberation was a double edged sword, on one hand it CUT AWAY the discrimination that women faced in the workplace, at voting booths and in the bank, which I am in 100% support for. But at the same time, it CUT AWAY the Center Right/Traditional values of women as a whole and replaced it with a "you go girl, get yours, you are strong and independent" attitude.

I try to bring these in-depth discussions to this Forum, other guys think it's such a simplified issue as, "increase your game," that's drastically over-simplifying the issue here.

We are dealing with a major paradigm shift and I honestly don't think we have anywhere near the level of control as we might think we do. Even when we "get laid", we THINK we seduced her....but in all reality, we are the ones being seduced.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What about houses of worship? Ever tried it?
I'm TX, land of the mega-church. One of the churches I attend has a singles group. It meets up on one night a week, and there are 600 or so singles. Whats funny is I see more fine women in church than in the strip club. People do bone up out of there too.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
I'm TX, land of the mega-church. One of the churches I attend has a singles group. It meets up on one night a week, and there are 600 or so singles. Whats funny is I see more fine women in church than in the strip club. People do bone up out of there too.
Lol, church is where you can get all types of action.

But church women are even more insane to me because check this out. The Bible was written PRIOR to women's liberation, so basically if we are going to live based on the rules of the Bible, women are technically a man's property and have pretty much no say so whatsoever in anything.

But these women at these "singles conventions" are all there talking about how they are standing on the "word of God" with all of their criteria for what a "man of God is supposed to be and how he should treat her". When you look at their criteria, it's all based on a liberated woman's point of view. They are speaking from a liberated stance of being "free to choose" but using something that does NOT grant them freedom to choose ("The Bible and God") as a foundation.

Makes absolutely no sense.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only women I know who are not feminists are in church
hmm relative, most woman I know, are in some degree religious, the most religous one are the most slut ones, one was around 20 and was virgin, and wanted to marry virgin, but her ass was well used lol.

religion is just something people use to hide they fears, and shame from the past, better think there is someone out there looking after you, and everything who happen is some kind of plan to your well being, then have to undertand everything in the world is chaos things will happen, good or bad, and if you want the good things to happen more often you have to most your arse out there and fight for it.

and feminist, a woman is feminist when she is retarded or mentally challenged, if a woman say she if a feminist 3 thing I know fro sure, not smart, don't find herself loved, want to share her miserable life to others.

funny too there is a ex-femem here on my country who now says feminist is not = rights for both sexes, and feminist are loners miserable woman who no man love, and when she find her now husband she don't wanted to be a feminist anymore, so pretty much she lacked a **** on her to stop being so annoying, with is something I see happening a lot more here lately, if is just to secure a man or jsut some are finally smarting up I don't know, I just like to see the cross fire btw then lol

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of the most psycho women I've known have come from the modern church. But...there are also some gems. Feminine, traditional values, love God, respect men. Thing is, these women are sheltered, and they marry off very soon. And they are STILL women!! They can still drive you nuts, bust your balls, and test you. That's the nature of a female human being.

Like said above, to find a woman who hasn't been corrupted by western culture you really have to find one that has been relatively sheltered most of her life, and, ideally, be her primary masculine influence.

When I met my wife, she was from a tiny town in the Great Lakes region, had spent many of her formative teen years in church youth group-type social circles, had never done drugs, had never been through the traditional 4-year college slutfest, had a pretty moderate drinking phase, and most importantly, was a virgin. Not like a "oh, I've never done anal" type virgin, a V-I-R-G-I-N. She hadn't even had a real boyfriend. She "dated" one guy for a year she never was intimate with, and he turned out to be gay.

I say none of this to boast--I feel really fortunate. But it's like I always say: start with good stock. You cant polish a turd and you cant drape pearls over a pig and say it's anything but a pig.

And if you are lucky enough to find a girl who is relatively unspoiled, don't be fooled into thinking you can just forget your foundational game principles and not have to draw some boundaries. Women are basically more responsible versions of teenagers. Give them space to be themselves, but from time to time you have to lay down the law and reinforce those boundaries. Otherwise they will walk all over you.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Like said above, to find a woman who hasn't been corrupted by western culture you really have to find one that has been relatively sheltered most of her life, and, ideally, be her primary masculine influence.

When I met my wife, she was from a tiny town in the Great Lakes region, had spent many of her formative teen years in church youth group-type social circles, had never done drugs, had never been through the traditional 4-year college slutfest, had a pretty moderate drinking phase, and most importantly, was a virgin. Not like a "oh, I've never done anal" type virgin, a V-I-R-G-I-N. She hadn't even had a real boyfriend. She "dated" one guy for a year she never was intimate with, and he turned out to be gay.
Colossus, I'm glad you found your wife but can we call a spade a spade here man? How many women are out there in THIS MARKET that resemble your wife at the time you met her? Just give me your opinion on a rough percentage? If you are being honest, you would say less than 1% of women out on this market are like this, which means looking for a true "quality woman" is like looking for BIGFOOT.

Muscle brain

Don Juan
Reaction score
Today a lot of Woman are SLVTS 2.0 and they can´t wait to upgrade. i Was in a LTR for about 10 years and Married Almost 5 years.
OH MY GAWWWD, Never again. When my Ex wanted me to come back after 6 months with some manipulative strategies. My answer was a CLEAR NOP Get the Fvck out of my yard.

End of the Story

Last edited: