Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Would you fund a public info database that shows peoples' sexual partner count?

Reaction score
Only a few steps up from MyLife! Only difficult part would be implementation of truthful information, from truthful sources.

Sprayarc

Banned
Reaction score
What business is that of yours or anyone else's?
I agree its really no ones business. But on the other hand I think women who've had a lot of partners, especially if they started fairly young, it's a bad idea to have a serious relationship with her. Especially when it comes to marriage, which is a financial/ legal contract where women can steal a mans property with the help of the courts. In my opinion if a woman misrepresents what kind of a person she really is and gets married to a man, its a scam. Its fraud.

Ultimately there will never be a database like this allowed to exist because it does infringe on peoples right to privacy. So that's not a plausible way to fix the problem of women stealing a mans property via marriage/ divorce. A realistic solution would be to fix the problem of courts helping women screw men over and steal their things.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aside from the fact that it's nobody's business:
I can't imagine the kind of intrusive rights and privacy violations that would be required to reliably keep track of such information. Big Brother would have to watching 24/7, and voyeuristically at that.. Like Tenacity said, you can't rely on women OR men to tell the truth in this area, lol.

Reaction score
How would you truly track this in a credible way? People lie all of the time about who they fvcked and didn't fvck.

- Ask a chick, and she hasn't fvcked anybody in years

- Ask a guy, and he has fvcked everybody over the last couple of months
Girls and guys usually have at least one close, trusted friend who they tell the truth to. Not impossible to get stealth intel on that. But it's true that a massive database like the original idea is farfetched.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
- Ask a chick, and she hasn't fvcked anybody in years

- Ask a guy, and he has fvcked everybody over the last couple of months
Lmao. So damned true.

Reaction score
What could actually happen would be something of a "slut whitepages" probably kept in the deep web...