Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Would you call her out on disrespect in the stage of dating?

summersky

Don Juan
Reaction score
Got an update.. She wanted to come to my place and spend the night. Few days before she asked me if i want to have sex with her. I said that i just want to spend time with her and I dont think about things like that. The day before she told me, she would come but wont spend the night. I said that it doesnt make sense to come to my place for a few hours. She agreed. Then i said we can spend time at here place instead of mine. She said she doesnt know.. Then i hung up. Thats it. She is not f**king interested but act as she is. Next.

Am happy about any comments.

Regards!

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Few days before she asked me if i want to have sex with her. I said that i just want to spend time with her and I dont think about things like that.
I'm not really following what's going on here, but umm... what? Does she have aids?

bmp2cpm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OP

1) You think too much! Your higher level brain functions are overriding your lower level brain functions that responsible for successful physical actions. Stop thinking! You job is to get a date and see if the hormones kick in. Your very smart brain is killing the hormones on both sides of the table. The physical is low level autopilot stiff. Let it go! Let it do it's job!

2) You care way too much. I just came out of a relationship with a crazy BPD girl and now attractive normal woman seem so boring. I do some online dating right now. One very attractive girl is 10 years younger than me. I decided after the 1st date I wasn't going to see her again. Too many issues, not a citizen, could move back to Argentina any moment, has a 4-year-old daughter. But she keeps texting me and let's me know she wants to go out with me. So I date her. She's very attractive. Every date I act like it will be the last, which seems to make her more attracted to me. I have another woman 4 years younger than me that when I told her I was too busy, told me she hoped we would go out soon. She is georgous, but I don't care and that makes these woman more interested. Stop caring.

Get a date, if after 1 to 3 dates, nothing happens move on. You are wasting your valuable resources with this one.

summersky

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know that I am thinking too much and I got a little desperate with that woman. The last time I went NC, I heard from her after a few days. This time 5 days went by and there is nothing. Guess her attraction to me is very low due to acting desperate and pushy. But I really like her and the dates were so so good. We were all over each other. She canceled two times in a row now. The last time was what I wrote about, that she was like she doesnt know.. Dont really know how to proceed with this chick. Is there a chance?

grayclif

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't define your relationship. Just say you're enjoying spending time with her and you want the relationship to evolve naturally rather than putting a label on it.
If you use this make sure you quickly change the subject. Just so she doesn't analyze this heap of BS.