Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Would You Bang A Robot?

Would You

• Hell Yes!

Votes: 13 86.7%
  • Um...No.

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
15 Percent of British Men (and some women) would bang a robot

The chaps who’d be up for courting a bot believed they could have a “fulfilling, emotional relationship” with a lifelike machine.

However, the Sky News poll found only two per cent of women would date a droid.

Top academic Dr Helen Driscoll believes humans having sex with robots could be “the norm” in 50 years.

She claims advances in technology will change the way we interact with robots in the coming decades - and that virtual reality could soon “mimic and even improve” on sex with a human.

Dr Driscoll, an expert on the psychology of sex and relationships, said: “We tend to think about issues such as virtual reality and robotic sex within the context of current norms.

“But if we think back to the social norms about sex that existed just 100 years ago, it is obvious that they have changed rapidly and radically.

“Robophilia may be alien now, but could be normal in the near future as attitudes evolve with technology.”

The Sky News survey also found that many people fear robots could take over the planet, and 60 per cent said the government should stop androids replacing humans in the workplace.
Rise of the Machines! (see what I did there?)

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im sure the percentage of women interested in those robots would increase if those robots were to put likes on facebook...

Anyway now seriously, they do have a point, we approach the matter with a current mindset which no necessarily will be the same in 50 yrs.

50 years ago it was 1965, how many back there were getting a drink in a club with a girl and a hour later eating her ass? how many back there were shoving a piece of plastic in their pvssies or asses?

So hard to say, also considering what the average woman now provides in terms of bonding, emotions and pleasure giving the robots wont have to work too hard, I mean once you disable the sh1t test and nagging fuse I believe the fight gets even.

Anyway I dont see myself banging a robot that easily no matter how good the material is, unless they come with an artificial intelligence which makes them intelligent creatures ready to have ideas and take decisions by themselves.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would if she was a HB9.

There's no way I'm lowering my standards for a fvcking robot!

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would bang... THESE ROBOTS!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9H4prE95LE0

this is the only reason i answered yes to your poll, OP.

lol i would but it depends.

I would bang a realistic sexbot but I wouldn't let that get in the way of natural seduction.

This is a funny question.... it depends.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd probably bang a robot if it was realistic enough. Can't see having an emotional relationship with one though.

This reminds me, I was watching the VMA Awards and Nicky Minaj was on there and she gave a shout out to the girls making their own money, and she said "Girls, don't be depending on these boys". It reminded me very much of SoSuave, where they tell you not to depend on women.

I was thinking that if women don't need men anymore because they can make their own money, if men could get sex somewhere else they wouldn't need women either. But where can you get sex without women? Maybe robotics is the answer. ;)

Heisenburger

Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
I'd probably bang a robot if it was realistic enough. Can't see having an emotional relationship with one though.

This reminds me, I was watching the VMA Awards and Nicky Minaj was on there and she gave a shout out to the girls making their own money, and she said "Girls, don't be depending on these boys". It reminded me very much of SoSuave, where they tell you not to depend on women.

I was thinking that if women don't need men anymore because they can make their own money, if men could get sex somewhere else they wouldn't need women either. But where can you get sex without women? Maybe robotics is the answer. ;)

Think I would rather f.vk R2-D2 than Nicky Minaj.

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are idiots.

Do they not understand that dildos are actually robots.

a machine capable of carrying out a complex series of actions automatically, especially one programmable by a computer.

a machine resembling a human being and able to replicate certain human movements and functions automatically

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
If they found a way to make the robot as "woman-like" as possible all the way around, why not?

- A robot can't file a fake rape charge on you due to having buyer's remorse

- A robot can't get pregnant and sue you for excessive child support

- A robot can't give you every type of STD imaginable

- A robot doesn't require you take it to dinner/movie

- A robot doesn't ask you for money to help their horrible financial situation, just because you are the "boyfriend"

If they found a way to take the ONLY true benefit that women have left (sex) and made efficient Robots in replace....women would be in for some serious trouble lol

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
If they do develop such a realistic robot, it would be way too expensive for most guys.
That's what I was thinking. Although if you go read some of those "average costs of pvssy" threads, it might not be that bad. Thing is, it would have to be very, very realistic to be worth it. Then maybe the price would go down, like the cost of flat screen TVs or Blue Ray players. :)

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
zekko said:
That's what I was thinking. Although if you go read some of those "average costs of pvssy" threads, it might not be that bad. Thing is, it would have to be very, very realistic to be worth it. Then maybe the price would go down, like the cost of flat screen TVs or Blue Ray players. :)
Haha. But it will start out as a very expensive status symbol....

Then: "He's got a cellular phone installed in his CAR"

Now: "He's got the BJ2000 robot doll"

He then starts attracting gold diggers with it and ends up not needing the doll at all lol.

(All kidding aside, I couldn't see myself with a robot.)

Prep

Banned
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
Haha. But it will start out as a very expensive status symbol....

Then: "He's got a cellular phone installed in his CAR"

Now: "He's got the BJ2000 robot doll"

He then starts attracting gold diggers with it and ends up not needing the doll at all lol.

(All kidding aside, I couldn't see myself with a robot.)

All a manufacturing company for them has to do is have some big time MTV singer or Kanye West, Drake, Mylie Cyrus etc. use them instead of real life girls in a huge music video, the masses to find out that way what they are and FORGET ABOUT IT. Sales would "explode".

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I'd bang my own calloused hand, why wouldn't I bang a robot? Sounds like a step up than banging a dude's hand.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Imagine if every man had a robot to screw? Where would women' overall value in the world go? If I were President I'd buy one of these for every man, and order all the women to get back in the kitchen :crackup:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it was an RB5 no. But I would probably bang an RB6 or above.

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If pvssy was a stock...

logicallefty said:
Imagine if every man had a robot to screw? Where would women' overall value in the world go? If I were President I'd buy one of these for every man, and order all the women to get back in the kitchen :crackup:
You have a great point. The value of vagina is simply too high.

We must lower the value of women.

This would be a reality check for women.

They would fight for male attention with ROBOTS. lol.

Dave Chapelle once said, "If pvssy was a stock, it would be plummeting."

Right and wrong at the same time. The quality of women is decreasing while the perceived value of their precious warm hole is skyrocketing.

Makes me sick.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's take a good look at the features of each:

Code:
Feature                            Women    Robot
--------------------------------------------------

Loyal with regular maintenance       N        Y

Reliably free of orbiters            N        Y

Resistant to drama                   N        Y

Guaranteed weight gain free          N        Y

Guaranteed tattoo free               N        Y

Cell phone not required              N        Y

Free of feminist programming         N        Y

Fvcks like a machine                 N        Y

I think we have a winner!

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women usually at least clean themselves. That's what would put me off. The laziness of having to clean up the robot afterwards.

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well then we'll just have to program the robot to clean itself. And the house.