Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

women without a father figure...

Glumix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Have to add something here as I "studied" a lot of psychology regarding the absent father.

The problem is not realy that there is no more father, the problem is that the consequence, the boy/girl has no love relationship to model. For a girl, it is very important because it's their first man to seduce and to win against her own mother. And for the boy it is an obvious model of strength and manliness. He try to seduce his mother by being more Alpha than his own father.

Beta Father = Beta Kid

Another problem is often because an absent father means the mother will tell her girl : "Beware of men, they are all like your father." and to boy : "Don't be like your father. Be nicer with women.". But in 90% of those cases, the father left or got dumped because the mother was unbearable.

That's the reason why when the father is dead, his reputation is intact and so the boy/girl end up pretty sane except they have no man figure to model.

That's why it is so important for single mother to always be respectful toward the absent father and to force their kids to respect the absent father. 90% of the case the mother take the kids as witness of how she fvcked up the relationship and how it was never her fault and own it was always her ex-man problems. You know, the exact same sh!t your GF say to you...

So yeah, the fundamental of a good family is the parents block and how the man/wife connect in front of their kids even though they are not "together" anymore.

wolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I went on a first date with a girl and told her i was tired of dating girls with Daddy issues.

She went all coy and said "i don't like my Dad"

What ensued was 6 months of **** testing and head****ery. Oh how i wish i would have walked away!

After i walked away at the 6 month mark i started to dig deep into understanding what the **** i had just been through. It was then that i came across NPD and BPD. She ticked almost every box and i am actually convinced that she had a degree of psychopathy!

Be warned!!! Do not date girls with Daddy issues!! They will throw **** tests at you constantly and create drama so that they can feel 'safe' in the relationship by gauging how you react to her ****. There will never be peace for long before she is rocking the boat. She will also most likely cheat and never have eyes for you only!

You have been warned!

nikkisixx

Banned
Reaction score
she can sit on my lap.

Kelly915

Reaction score
I am a female who grew up without her father and my family, friends, and husband would say i am well adjusted without the traits that have been descibed in this forum about women without fathers.

I do believe everyone is entitled to there preference but I also think it's really unfair to decide if a woman is worth your time or marriage material based on whether she had a father or not. That was a circumstance that was beyond her control. She shouldn't be punished twice for it.

I don't hate my father. He has made a choice not to be a part of my life but I still have love for him. If he ever needed me I would be there for him despite him not being there for me.

FwoGiZ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am a female who grew up without her father and my family, friends, and husband would say i am well adjusted without the traits that have been descibed in this forum about women without fathers.

I do believe everyone is entitled to there preference but I also think it's really unfair to decide if a woman is worth your time or marriage material based on whether she had a father or not. That was a circumstance that was beyond her control. She shouldn't be punished twice for it.

I don't hate my father. He has made a choice not to be a part of my life but I still have love for him. If he ever needed me I would be there for him despite him not being there for me.
Anyone who says EVERY WOMEN this or EVERY MEN this is obviously stupid.
What these guys are saying, or how I am seeing it anyways, is that it is indeed usually problematic if a women was raised without a father. We're not saying 100% of the time, but usually.
Now, a lot of those guys are not even gonna consider a girl because she tells them her father bailed out before she was born and those guys are indeed stupid if you ask me.
Basically, it's very good to notice patterns and be aware because then you are better prepared.
But saying EVERY women without a father ARE bad material is stupid
Saying that women without father ISN'T an issue at ALL is stupid too.

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thread carefully. I wouldn't consider a woman without a father figure a candidate for an LTR, given her anger towards men, attention wh0ring and the loads of insecurity that come with it.