Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women with BPD

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A BPD woman will suck out your soul and toss it away like a wet dish rag. The pain is simply unimaginable.

KingofHearts

Don Juan
Reaction score
Blue Phoenix said:
Yeah, I kind of agree here. It depends on the context. NPDS can feign empathy when they want something from you. That´s what they do to girls, charm the hell out of her and after bang8ing her he toss her like toilet paper. They are perfect just to those above him because he needs them to have access to power. It depends where you are on the hierarchy. This boss doesn´t seem a full blown NPD, but a mild variation not so toxic.

About the label, NPD, BPD. The only thing I can say is IT DOESN`T MATTER. If they are making you miserable, get the hell out of there!
Yep, I could be wrong on my "diagnosis". I guess it doesn't matter exactly what the guy has, I at least understand what he is up to and it helps me not lose my mind when dealing with the man.

My point about his niceness is that he does this only to bring your guard down. Its definitely not out of any sincerity towards the other person. He is a real smooth talker but its all BS. To see him make promises to people knowing full well that he will never follow through. The way he recalls past events is just bizarre. People always screw up and he comes out as the hero. All the traits listed by pipe007 I see in my boss at times, actually most of the time. It seems like the occasions when he is kind is only meant to set someone up for the next time he screws them over.

He has a way of exploiting your weakness or sore spot. So I've learned to not share anything personal with him whatsoever. When he tries to get me to open up I throw him an insignificant tidbit about myself. And sure enough he comes back and wants to use that information against me and brings it up to create some vulnerability in me. Such a manipulative jerk off.

And he speaks with such grandeur. He could sell you anything. Maybe its not what NPD is, but i do know he is not a nice man. Just a few weeks to go, and I'm out of there.

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KingofHearts said:
People always screw up and he comes out as the hero. All the traits listed by pipe007 I see in my boss at times, actually most of the time. It seems like the occasions when he is kind is only meant to set someone up for the next time he screws them over.

He has a way of exploiting your weakness or sore spot. So I've learned to not share anything personal with him whatsoever. When he tries to get me to open up I throw him an insignificant tidbit about myself. And sure enough he comes back and wants to use that information against me and brings it up to create some vulnerability in me. Such a manipulative jerk off.

And he speaks with such grandeur. He could sell you anything. Maybe its not what NPD is, but i do know he is not a nice man. Just a few weeks to go, and I'm out of there.
When you show looks of interest, admiration, fear, concern, he is basking in his reflected self. His insubstantial self. A construct of reality he has created out of thin air. But see? He needs YOU to accomplish this. He needs you to hold up the mirror for him. But he isn't looking at you. He is only interested in his own reflection in your face. You don't exist as a person to him. You're a means to his end. NPDs
NPDs are not good salesmen because they think they are so hot it doesn´t need selling. BE careful man, this guy is sounding like the Sociopath (ANPD). This is the CON man, the smooth talker, user, predador who sees you as a cash machine where he can get money, sex, power from. NPDs need you to bolster his selfsteem, Sociopaths don´t need such a thing, they are cold inside. What they want is to control you.

I´m currently dealing with one. He pretends to be on you side but he´s not, it´s all about him. He has a wife but cheats on her and later tells me "she´s a b!tch". He betrays everyone and later says "Everyone is trying to **** me up, I´m such a victim." "A guy was trying to kill me, one day". I lent him some money, he promises but never pays me back. He comes up with "ohhh, sniff, My wife has used up all my money, and I´m in debt in the bank this month". PITY PLAY at full throttle. :nervous:
*It´s pretty strange since I see him wearing new expensive clothes and watches.
He accepted a proposal to a higher position in the company but used the trip (where he was going to be trained) to a new city to go to bars and go out with prostitues. He not only did not finish the training but he also failed the "tests" there.

You help him but he stabs your back, he has no compassion or fairness. I also noticed he has AWESOME people and charming skills (despite acting angry and impatient), yet he´s not intelligent in terms of concrete things like logic or complex thinking. Here he´s pretty dumb.

DON`T DARE confront him, ANPDs are the most revengeful and can´t bear "losing". They must win at all costs. They are in SURVIVAL MODE, if you confront him on his mind you must be eliminated or he will be. "It´s me against the world". Npds can attain a good amount of money, while ANPDs almost always destroy everythin they have because they are impulsive and live in the moment. Npds are sissies in front of ANPDs.

Be discreet but limit your contact as much as possible.

PITY PLAY
http://www.canada.com/edmontonjourn....html?id=330da4f6-2f4b-4b4f-9c1f-a7b48afca224

NPDs
http://narcissists-suck.blogspot.com/

Last edited:

the-nighthawk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Blue Phoenix said:
Blue Phoenix, thanks for the posted links. It seems so that you're very interested in this psycho stuff. I've often read that when a BPD and a NPD are in a relationship, they've at the beginning a win-win situations because both are psychopaths with common criterias. But also in this combination will come an end. What do you believe who will be then more broken at the end, the narcistic man or the borderline woman?

KingofHearts

Don Juan
Reaction score
Blue Phoenix said:
NPDs are not good salesmen because they think they are so hot it doesn´t need selling. BE careful man, this guy is sounding like the Sociopath (ANPD). This is the CON man, the smooth talker, user, predador who sees you as a cash machine where he can get money, sex, power from. NPDs need you to bolster his selfsteem, Sociopaths don´t need such a thing, they are cold inside. What they want is to control you.

I´m currently dealing with one. He pretends to be on you side but he´s not, it´s all about him. He has a wife but cheats on her and later tells me "she´s a b!tch". He betrays everyone and later says "Everyone is trying to **** me up, I´m such a victim." "A guy was trying to kill me, one day". I lent him some money, he promises but never pays me back. He comes up with "ohhh, sniff, My wife has used up all my money, and I´m in debt in the bank this month". PITY PLAY at full throttle. :nervous:
*It´s pretty strange since I see him wearing new expensive clothes and watches.
He accepted a proposal to a higher position in the company but used the trip (where he was going to be trained) to a new city to go to bars and go out with prostitues. He not only did not finish the training but he also failed the "tests" there.

You help him but he stabs your back, he has no compassion or fairness. I also noticed he has AWESOME people and charming skills (despite acting angry and impatient), yet he´s not intelligent in terms of concrete things like logic or complex thinking. Here he´s pretty dumb.

DON`T DARE confront him, ANPDs are the most revengeful and can´t bear "losing". They must win at all costs. They are in SURVIVAL MODE, if you confront him on his mind you must be eliminated or he will be. "It´s me against the world". Npds can attain a good amount of money, while ANPDs almost always destroy everythin they have because they are impulsive and live in the moment. Npds are sissies in front of ANPDs.

Be discreet but limit your contact as much as possible.

PITY PLAY
http://www.canada.com/edmontonjourn....html?id=330da4f6-2f4b-4b4f-9c1f-a7b48afca224

NPDs
http://narcissists-suck.blogspot.com/

Wow, thanks for the info. I appreciate it

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BluePhoenix, Thank Your brotha. That was a great rundown. KingOfHearts another big thanks to you too, been a great add on to this thread.

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you guys, just closing the deal here...

the-nighthawk said:
Blue Phoenix, thanks for the posted links. It seems so that you're very interested in this psycho stuff. I've often read that when a BPD and a NPD are in a relationship, they've at the beginning a win-win situations because both are psychopaths with common criterias. But also in this combination will come an end. What do you believe who will be then more broken at the end, the narcistic man or the borderline woman?
In order not to feel abandoned, borderlines have developed an exquisite false self. At first they can be very alluring, charming, and seductive. Often they are the Don Juan’s, those who operate by persona so persuasive they can fool even the most seasoned therapist. In conjoint treatment, therapists often get sucked/duped into unwavering persuasion and by their seductive lures, making it difficult to keep reality straight.

"You are the most beautiful woman or man (or therapist) in the world - the most perfect and most special. When I first met him, he was so charming. He seemed so sincere. He made me feel as though I was the most beautiful woman in the world. He would call me five and six times a day just to tell me he loves me. Shortly thereafter I was in a bistro for lunch, and there he was drinking/toasting with another woman, kissing— just as he did with me. I couldn’t believe my eyes!"

Borderlines choose a narcissist, someone they envy and wish they could be like, and because they envy them they just destroy that which is (their sense of power and entitlement).

Bpds easily destroy the NPD by playing on/with his Ego. Yet NPDs cause a lot of damage to the BPDs as well, when they f*ck the nuts and abandon them. About them being DJs, it makes sense why THE ART OF SEDUCION is so strikingly similar to Bpds behaviors. They are the ultimate don juans, although it´s only a front. Their seduction is a way of filling their emptiness.

http://www.joanlachkarphd.com/asp/courses_impcouples.asp