Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women "Raped" and "Sexually Assaulted" by Uber Drivers

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.dose.com/style/28133/Here-s-Why-Women-Everywhere-Will-Delete-Uber-Today

According to the article (written by a woman), women are raped and sexually assaulted by Uber drivers at a high rate. So, a guy made a new app called Chariot for Women. All drivers are women and will only pick up women.

I have a hard time believing that all of these "rapes" and "sexual assaults" really happened, since we all know that woman make it up a lot. Thoughts on this?

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
"6,160 tickets, and the search "rape" returned 5,827 individual tickets". Out of how many tickets?

What percentage are total tickets of total Uber 'rides'. Of those 'tickets' how many were reported to the police or anywhere except on an Uber ticket?

People that listen to free-floating numbers with no context whatever are idiots. They think they know something.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Step One: Create a service to cater to women, run by women.

Step Two: Plant stories in the media of horrible stuff happening to women that use the services if your competition

Step Three: Rinse and repeat as needed to steal market share from your competition.

Of course, a business savvy FEMALE uber driver could use this to her advantage. Promote herself as a safe female driver that is CHEAPER than the female-uber outfit, thereby using her opponents strategy and marketing efforts against them.

All's fair in love and war, bytches.

(and business is war)

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Uber can retaliate and let a duck swim in the internet saying that Uber drivers rape homos. There are plenty of homos in Britain and Europe so Uber taxi service will profit.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uber drivers are screened extensively. That's why 'Lyft' died out.

You have to literally go somewhere and get you and your car inspected. Also, it has a review system.

Highly doubt that happens if ever.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a secret competition to come up with new and interesting ways women are being raped or experiencing sexism.

B

BlueAlpha1

Uber drivers are screened extensively. That's why 'Lyft' died out.

You have to literally go somewhere and get you and your car inspected. Also, it has a review system.

Highly doubt that happens if ever.
This isn't true. I drove a 2004 Sebring with 200,000 miles on it for a few months before I realized it was both dangerous and unprofitable. No inspection on my car. And their screening process is horrendous. Convicted felons get through the system and it's not unusual for riders with 5.0 ratings to act like drunken savages in your car.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This isn't true. I drove a 2004 Sebring with 200,000 miles on it for a few months before I realized it was both dangerous and unprofitable. No inspection on my car. And their screening process is horrendous. Convicted felons get through the system and it's not unusual for riders with 5.0 ratings to act like drunken savages in your car.
That's interesting, I live in a College city so maybe that's why it is more extensive.