Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

women have a need to complain

Once Bitten

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have had "manhood" physical issues that have required surgery. I am not married now (thank God!), and my dad won't take this kind of responsibility in my life, to help me. He just escapes out the back door, avoids mom and does as he pleases.
So I go on a three-hour drive with my Mother (never again) to the city to get my issue surgically done. We are there for two nights. Next time I am insisting that we take the d@mned Train. One or more less things to complain about. They are paying, my insurance won't cover it. This is why she is going along, to pay..
It isn't going so well, I'm going to need to go back. Next time I swear to God we are taking the train. I drove there, she drove back since I wasn't able.

I came to the conclusion during this trip, that she wasn't happy until she bitched so much about how bad she hated that town, and driving in it/out of it, so fvcking much that I threw my hands up and told her I totally agree, that because of her I totally hate the town and the drive too. (She started laughing!), and now she is much happier. I have noticed over my lifetime that she wants everyone else around her to feel exactly the way she does about everything. My evil godd@mn ex-wife was the exact same way. I have learned that women need to know that they have a powerful enough influence on our thinking that we feel the exact same way they do, about the exact same thing, in the exact same way. This is what gratifies them. I was ready to shoot her, but after we agreed, she was happy.

So I've learned my lesson. If they hate something, I do to. Just as bad as they do. Then pride is achieved, and I experience much less stress that way. I believe this is why we die before women do, they kill us with their stress. Am I right about this? Comments?

Last edited:

PantyWhisperer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have found that complaining women don't really want you to propose a solution, they just want you to listen and agree with them. "Yeah, that Lisa at work really is a horrible person. I agree with you"
This was one of the few ongoing truths that I gleaned from speed reading "Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus"

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
more like woman like to talk, the complain was just the only thing she could talk with you about, she felt happier because she talked don't amtter waht, she feel lighter now she put all that out of her mind and in someone else mind, all woman talk,

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep if u listen to a team of women at work you'll hear them spent half the day agreeing with each other. It's the human equivalent of picking fleas off each other. A lot of guys don't get this. When you meet a woman for the first time you should spend a bit of time agreeing with every damn thing she says. You have to go the comfort stage to get to the attraction stage.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
I have found that complaining women don't really want you to propose a solution, they just want you to listen and agree with them. "Yeah, that Lisa at work really is a horrible person. I agree with you"
This was one of the few ongoing truths that I gleaned from speed reading "Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus"
The thing is, I couldn't give a fvck what complaining women want. I'm not here on this earth to suffer their nonsense.....

COMPLAINING IS THE REFUGE OF THOSE THAT HAVE NO SELF RELIANCE....

And by the way, this fvcking pandering to women......agreeing with them and listening to their bull****.......is not fvcking helping them
in the least..........

challenge the bytches..................ask her "what are you going to do about it?"

"what do you want from the situation?"
"how are you going to achieve that?"

"HOW TO" QUESTIONS MAKE PEOPLE THINK RATHER THAN MAKING SELF DEFEATING COMPLAINTS

Of course that's if it's someone in your life..........

If it's just an acquaintance or work colleague or whatever.......I bluntly ask them "what do you want me to do about it?" and they usually stop abusing me with their tot bags of ****e.......

Of course you can water that down to "anything I can do to help your situation?" and hopefully they will see the folly of complaining.....

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Yep if u listen to a team of women at work you'll hear them spent half the day agreeing with each other. It's the human equivalent of picking fleas off each other. A lot of guys don't get this. When you meet a woman for the first time you should spend a bit of time agreeing with every damn thing she says. You have to go the comfort stage to get to the attraction stage.
Uber, no offense man............but were are you getting this from? you have to go to the comfort stage to get to the attraction stage?

I know you mentioned The Mystery Method in another thread.......have you recently read it? you do realize that it's primarily designed for bar and club game no?

"you should spend a bit of time agreeing with every damn thing she says" I kind of can't believe I'm reading that.....

Why? to build rapport? This sounds like kissing her azz to me.....

You don't want to become her girlfriend, which is what you're saying....mimic her girlfriends...

SkrooU

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing is, I couldn't give a fvck what complaining women want. I'm not here on this earth to suffer their nonsense.....

COMPLAINING IS THE REFUGE OF THOSE THAT HAVE NO SELF RELIANCE....

And by the way, this fvcking pandering to women......agreeing with them and listening to their bull****.......is not fvcking helping them
in the least..........

challenge the bytches..................ask her "what are you going to do about it?"

"what do you want from the situation?"
"how are you going to achieve that?"

"HOW TO" QUESTIONS MAKE PEOPLE THINK RATHER THAN MAKING SELF DEFEATING COMPLAINTS

Of course that's if it's someone in your life..........

If it's just an acquaintance or work colleague or whatever.......I bluntly ask them "what do you want me to do about it?" and they usually stop abusing me with their tot bags of ****e.......

Of course you can water that down to "anything I can do to help your situation?" and hopefully they will see the folly of complaining.....

This is a good post. I do the same exact thing. It's funny to watch their facial expressions when you respond this way. It's also a great test to filter out worthless people. People who avoid you or snap at you are just a ball and chain who want to weight you down in their sea of negativity. Some people like that you challenge them to be a problem solver. Those are the keepers.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
I completely agree, and it's the same with weak men too.

Attraction should always come before comfort or rapport.

And part of attraction is challenging her - disagreeing.

It's the basis of daygame too (though has been modified considerably).

It's pretty much the basis of all modern game.
I was addressing Ubercat.............he stated above that comfort should come before attraction.........so really I was wondering had he misread Mystery Method .......(your first response is telling me something I already know......)

Have you completely misread what I've written.................that's what I was getting at with his statement "agreeing with her...." etc

Have to really watch the wording of certain threads so it's crystal clear to those that scan read, with add, or the inebriated....

You think that the Mystery Method is the basis of daygame...? Why, prey tell, do you say that?

You think that the Mystery Method is the basis of all modern game? Why, prey tell, do you say that?

Talk me through your day game using mystery method, right from the park bench outside tescos eating your sandwich with your arsenal scarf on.......peacocking?

Last edited:

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
@deesade

Didn't you post a video (to @guru1000 ) of Yad? Are you saying that Yad's daygame blueprint is based off Mystery Method? Is Yad not a direct way of approaching?

Sasha worked with Yad, no?
https://www.sashapua.com/direct-vs-indirect-the-truth-revealed-by-ryan/

Seems to be different than Mystery Method................

Do you base your approach/your game off a particular PRODUCT? If so which one, prey tell.....

Now, whatever method you use that's your business.......you seem to be having success with your 6.6's, so more power to you....

But to state that all game and all day game is based off Myster Method is just FVCKING IGNORANT AND DELUDED...

Perhaps you mean.....that all products that you look at and study and learn game from are all based off the Mystery Method......that I can understand.

But men have been fvcking women successfully way before the fvcking Mystery Method. Men today continue to successfully bed women without having read the mystery method.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Hmmm I was about to respond to your reasonable first response and now I see what you have resorted to with
your second response. I was giving you some credit with the first response, now I'm simply amused because my
hunch about you keeps confirming itself. On my period? I'd expect that from a teenage boy.........

I wasn't being touchy at all, I was trying to help you with your comprehension. Your response was clearly based on misreading
what I wrote. You lack education, that's not entirely your fault. By the way, it's usually bytches that try to read my mind and perhaps accuse me of being angry or touchy. The charge of irascibility.....tut tut

Anyway, to address the post..........perhaps the confusion is one of semantics......(you see, I try to understand where the person is coming from.......I even try to understand where the miscommunication is coming from) Now, I like the way you replied....breaking up the little points like that..........I actually don't know how to do that, so well done you......

Semantics?
It seems to me.....that your definition of game............is using a particular product or method...........guru talked about natural game or something like that in a previous post and you were quick to call him an idiot and post a video of Yad. So for you game means a particular product or method. Correct or not?

That's not my definition of game.........game for me is one's ability to chat up, bed, and handle women (in a nutshell). Now when you asked me, what was my point.....my point was that there are plenty of men out there who never had the need to visit so suave, who never picked up a seduction book, who never heard of the mystery method......AND BY MY DEFINITION OF GAME.......THEY HAVE PLENTY OF GAME..................do you understand my point now, numbskull?

You stated above "Seems like I know more about this than you do." I don't doubt that you know more theory than me. I don't doubt that you have watched more day game videos than me, I don't doubt that you know the mystery method better than me, I don't doubt that you've probably spent hours upon hours upon hours upon hours at your computer "studying game".

So yes, I believe you are correct......you know more about game theory and who are the players and what are the methods they use than me........

Me? I've only watched Paul Janka as far as daygame is concerned.......many, many years ago......yes at the time, I watched it numerous times.....I achieved what I wanted. The ability to chat to any body, anywhere. Why would I need to watch another program........

So well done, you are top heavy on your day game education....you "know more than me". Fvcking child.

Your too hung up on game theory. Look at you when I ask you a genuine question.......Your so worried that it might come across as you
validating yourself, that you use a delaying tactic with a childish attempt at an insult. Pathetic. Internet Alpha.

Listen, seen as we are having this heart to heart......

I've been looking at your posts lately and it's very clear that you are deluded. You talk about giving value, but you're a value thief who fails to read posts through the spectrum of the posters sexual strategy. You just spew your tiring, worn out dogma that you read from bonecrakr and the rational male. Your post were you said you sit on a bench outside tescos eating a sandwich with your little arsenal scarf....approaching a new woman every 2 minutes..........HONESTLY MADE ME CRINGE..............you left your personal mobil phone number on this site so that a poster (a poster with one fvcking message, not a poster that you knew) could contact you and you could wing together..................this is not the action of a well man...............

Look at your response to @guru1000 when he correctly stated that you have no right to be offering advice when you admit that your average Hb is 6.6.................what was your response? "ha today I went out and I specifically gamed only 8's!!" ..........no wonder he LOL'ed at you..............this was a response from a DELUDED WALTER MITTY.........

Listen.....don't bother trying to validate yourself to me. I see right through you. No education, no job, reads the sun, wears an arsenal scarf, thinks aftershave is try hard.......what do the people call you in the UK? A filthy deluded chav....

I'm off out. I'll leave you to your products and your delusions. Good luck with the mental health chav

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm I m very rusty on my PUA theory. I was wrong thanks for the correction.

What I have observed in real is building a bit of rapport first even just for a couple of minutes gets better outcomes than busting their chops from the get go.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I didn't define. What I see a lot of guys lead with is teasing or ****y funny.

Not sure if it's my age bracket or my cojones have atrophied but what I succeed with most often is situational comment transitioning to rapport then to a bit of light teasing and the odd touch on the arm and then onto business So that s the comparison I m making. It is day game normally the mall or local markets which r on my routine.

For the benefit of the thread it would be great if u could bullet point your method.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Ok I didn't define. What I see a lot of guys lead with is teasing or ****y funny.

Not sure if it's my age bracket or my cojones have atrophied but what I succeed with most often is situational comment transitioning to rapport then to a bit of light teasing and the odd touch on the arm and then onto business So that s the comparison I m making. It is day game normally the mall or local markets which r on my routine.

For the benefit of the thread it would be great if u could bullet point your method.
Well, well............you ask this guy if he could bullet point his method for the benefit of the thread (after all he does blow his
own trumpet a lot, while simultaneously mocking those who "don't know" as much game theory as he does LOL) .......and
what does he post to you? ......two fvcking game dame "structures" from two different PUA COMPANIES.........nothing about his
own experiences, nothing about how he applies these structures..........I'm starting to think @Tenacity had a point.......this is an internet alpha...

He belligerently insisted his belief (as he does) to me that Mystery Method is the "basis for all day game" and what he uses for game..........but when I (genuinely ) asked him to explain how he uses this method to me.....he deflected by saying he "doesn't have to validate himself to me".......LMFAO..............This guy has reveled himself for what he is.......deluded internet alpha

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
How funny, I got missed calls...

Answered, and it's some guy talking nonsense. Funny that I should get that after @Reykhel talks about "stupidly" giving my number out for a wing on here mere hours ago. I'm like fvcking Colombo, I don't believe in coincidence :D

If that was you Rey, you sound like a dopey, charmless b1tch.

Very weird that you would track my posts... even in the wingman forum, when you have no intention of winging.

Anyway, think I'm done posting here. I'll log in to read the guys that talk sense such as Desdinova, and Poon King - learnt some useful stuff from those guys.
So this is how an internet alpha spends his Saturday night fellas. Where's this guy's plates he goes on about? Where's
this guys social life? Where's this guy's woman? Where's this guy's friends?

Saturday night sat alone in his ****ty flat in front of the computer, probably drinking, replying to posts on so suave with delusions that
he's a pick up artist.

Now, if you honestly think that I would lower myself to make an international call and speak to you on your mobil, you're more of a
deluded gormless numpty than I thought.

I wonder if this guy actually thought he was speaking to me...........or is it another Walter Mitty make believe fantasy. I think he's possibly a little bit shook up and paranoid. Stir waters to catch to catch fish perhaps.....

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Well, well............you ask this guy if he could bullet point his method for the benefit of the thread (after all he does blow his
own trumpet a lot, while simultaneously mocking those who "don't know" as much game theory as he does LOL) .......and
what does he post to you? ......two fvcking game dame "structures" from two different PUA COMPANIES.........nothing about his
own experiences, nothing about how he applies these structures..........I'm starting to think @Tenacity had a point.......this is an internet alpha...

He belligerently insisted his belief (as he does) to me that Mystery Method is the "basis for all day game" and what he uses for game..........but when I (genuinely ) asked him to explain how he uses this method to me.....he deflected by saying he "doesn't have to validate himself to me".......LMFAO..............This guy has reveled himself for what he is.......deluded internet alpha
Lol, oh so now you are starting to see it?

- Guy gets up regurgitating the Manosphere/Sosuave DJ Bible "talking points" and claims to be "alpha". Because he regurgitates the "talking points" effectively, the Sosuave forum halts him as a hero, a mentor, and someone that other men should "strive to be like".

- But when you ask said guy to post one pic of him with a woman, one pic of his car, one pic of how he looks, one pic of his fitness progression, one pic of anything to show his alpha lifestyle/progression.......his response is simply, "I don't have to prove anything to you".

And he's right, he doesn't have to prove shyt on Sosuave because Sosuave is a community of gullible fvcks who will PROP you up as an "expert" without requiring any god damn proof of the lifestyle that you claim you are living. I don't care if you like "Tenacity" or not, nobody on this god damn forum can tell me that makes any damn sense.

huho426

Reaction score
I feel sympathetic with women whose lives are difficult. To the same degree I feel sympathetic with men whose lives are difficult. However, the truth is that men don't complain as much as women do. Men and women think differently . Unfortunately, all we can do about that is to come to terms with it.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you followed my posts like you say you do, you'll understand why I was void of female company on that night. Another b*tchy barb, from a b*tch of a man.

I'll make a point of why I am done posting, so that you don't make it for me.

I make a post here for a wing - something productive. I don't get a wing. Instead, I get stalker she-males with nothing better to do but troll me (such as yourself) using it as fodder for cretinous negs and other mischief. Quite unfathomable just how pathetic that is. Says a lot about your mindset, and reflects very badly on the forum. You are an embarrassment.

I hope everyone achieves whatever it is they are after. But I'm not going to waste any more of my vibe on this weakness.

Edit: I checked the ignored content :D

Mate, I will tell you straight: as one distinguished poster who is leaving to another.

Forget the red-pill. Forget the manosphere. Forget game.

Just do what is natural to you, and provide for a woman. It is clear that you are suffering.

You are a provider, yet you have one foot in and one foot out. Just give it up already, and stop moaning.
Providers get taken advantage of in our culture... Are you being cynical?

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience, if a woman is in close proximity with me and starts complaining, and I go on auto-pilot and release the "head-nod" technique at random times (sparingly though), it sometimes ends up with her panties getting wet.