Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women do not acknowledge thankfulness to their men publicly.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It could just be me, but I have noticed a very disturbing thing as of late. Watch an interview of a woman, possibly after success or a life/time of achievement...

Interviewer: "what can you say/thank has helped you in achievement/happiness/success?"
Her: "I have to really say that all the people who supported me and were there for me. I am thankful for my wonderful children and family."

all the while sitting there with a big fat wedding ring...

purple haze

Don Juan
Reaction score
It could just be me, but I have noticed a very disturbing thing as of late. Watch an interview of a woman, possibly after success or a life/time of achievement...

Interviewer: "what can you say/thank has helped you in achievement/happiness/success?"
Her: "I have to really say that all the people who supported me and were there for me. I am thankful for my wonderful children and family."

all the while sitting there with a big fat wedding ring...
Soon she'll sell that "big fat wedding ring" to get rid of "bad memories."

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate it. Man springboard her to success with a strong back and zero credit.​

Sho-No-Luv

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm, I wonder if Hillary will thank Bill after she's elected?

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that Bill went along with Hilary running after he got caught with Monica, to keep her quiet about some **** or to stay together...

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesn't "family" include the husband?
seems not, after she says "my children and my family", is not "my children, loving husband and family" which I heard more in the past than in todays climate.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women don't have honor & respect in their DNA. Those are male traits.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this +1

I used to think that the women we love, love us back in the same ways, with honor and respect high on the list.
After 50 years, I am starting to see how wrong I was.

Women simply do not love their men the same, or rather...
that the definition of our love, to theirs, is two separate entries in the dictionary

I believe they can FEEL the WANT of respect and honor FROM us, (the way we SHOW with ACTIONS)
They want to EARN it desperately, but cannot appear to communicate or show that in any meaningful way... they simply do not think like that from the most primal of levels nor does the feminine gender roles teach and strengthen that as do we males are from birth .

Perhaps this is aided by the brainwashing that is todays golden pvssy prize mentality?

Last edited:

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They will always rationalize whatever help and resources you provided. I think just about every man above a certain age has had the experience helping a woman with her studies or contacts to break in to a field or to get a better job. And then of course she says it was all her. So wise up fellas and don't help them with anything. Chances are she beats out some guy to get that new job and when she has any power she will hire more women. I've seen this play out at work many times. So don't even feel like you've done something good you haven't.

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Two things Rollo says:

A woman will never truly appreciate the things you do.

Women love differently than men. They love opportunistically.

-Augustus-

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are a small subset of women with honor and respect In them. They will sweat right next to you, buy you gifts pay half the bills, etc, screw you good every night. But they usually look a point or two down from what we call a "hot" woman on here.

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"But they usually look a point or two down...". There's a lot of truth in that. It's like the hot women have everyone kissing their azz for so long that they live in their own warped, entitled sense of reality.

-Augustus-

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Two things Rollo says:

A woman will never truly appreciate the things you do.

Women love differently than men. They love opportunistically.

-Augustus-
Which is why they want to be married at the end of the day. :)

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"But they usually look a point or two down...". There's a lot of truth in that. It's like the hot women have everyone kissing their azz for so long that they live in their own warped, entitled sense of reality.

-Augustus-
A local "hot girl" admitted positive comments have no impact on her. Perhaps she gets them so often.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just remember back to this thread after watching various females, usually celebs, in interviews...