1. Tip: You can change the look of the forum by going to the bottom of the page and clicking on Default.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Tip: Private messages are no longer limited to one on one. You can have a private "Conversation" with up to 5 people at the same time. Your own little club. Try it out!
    Dismiss Notice

Womanase --- When a girl calls a guy a Fag/Gay/Queer....;

Discussion in 'Don Juan Discussion' started by toot86, Oct 20, 2003.

1. toot86

toot86 Senior Don Juan

Ok I have heard many things that pook has womanse to are are language.. but I was surprised when I heard a girl call a guy they were friends.. by the way .. A faggot..

and then another day this girl at school talks to 2 guys .. both nice and friendly ..

Joe hotter then the other one and the one that flirts with her

Sam the other one is a dorkish AFC

well she is making fun of them on a piece of paper .. and she writes .

Joe is a faggot..

Sam likes it up the butt.......

What do girls think when they say that do they actually disrespect them in a unconcious way..

2. DjDreamer

DjDreamer Master Don Juan

Interesting situation...

I see it like this, if Joe is straight and She says "Joe is a faggot" what she really means is Joe nexted her, she does not meet Joe's standards and she's hurt.

3. Shadow Dancer

Shadow Dancer Senior Don Juan

You have to consider the context of the situation.

I was seeing this girl for a while, and being that I'm pretty witty, she would often be at a loss for words when verbally sparring with me. The times when she felt most dumbfounded she would ALWAYS say out LOUD, "You FAGGOT!!! You're SOOOO gay, you know that?! You're such a FAG!". I would jsut laugh at her, bust on her a bit more, then bring her close and give her a kiss. We'd always end up having great sex after those types of exchanges.

She called me a fag cause she knows that to guys, that's one of the worst things you can say. And by saying it loud, she was trying to embarrass me. She couldn't respond with something witty so she reverted to name calling. But I understood what was really going on and kept the pressure up. And as I said, it always lead to a great time afterward.

If a girl calls you a fag cause she's just being a biotch, that's a different story.

4. ManOMan

ManOMan Master Don Juan

I remember one girl I met, we had a very heavy makeout session, but I just wasnt feeling it, she even offered me to come over one night and I declined ( i had another prospect)

I told a few guy friends about her, and how I didnt feel any chemistry

Later I found she was telling her girlfriends that I am gay.lol

5. DjDreamer

DjDreamer Master Don Juan

True, context is very important when you hear a woman call a straight guy a faggot. It might be due to anger, playfullness or confusion...

Toot86, don't overanalze this.

6. BGD

BGD Don Juan

This is the only term some girls know to use for AFC or Wussy.

7. THA REALNESS

THA REALNESS Banned

Because women are *****es.

Lol,i'm a class at school right now.

8. joey37

joey37 Banned

Some women just can't handle being rejected. Therefore, they call the guy gay to gloss over the fact that he just wasn't interested in her.

Believe me, I've seen it happen alot. If a guy isn't "digging" a girl, some will pull the "gay" card. In reality, they're just obnoxious *****es who can't believe some guy didn't want them.

P.S. Don't even respond to it, they're just looking for attention.

9. Sleeper

Sleeper Don Juan

Nope. This one comes from the 'manipulative b1tch' file I think. I'll admit, I've been known to call guys 'pretty' when they bug me. (sorry. When I run out of one liners.) The best one is 'awww... you're such a nice boy!' then sit back and watch the fireworks. (or at least the sarcastic look)

In short - it's the only thing that almost guarantees a reaction, and makes you come back and keep talking to us.. did it to my current guy once (and only once) he said, "nuh-huh honey" then sang a la Michael Jackson "I'm bad, I'm bad, you know it!".....in the middle of the pub.
    (So yeah, the guy who said women are b1tches was right, and usually it's a sh1t test.)

10. penkitten

penkitten Master Don Juan

i am assuming that she wrote it to another chick.
    i think that she wants the other chick to believe it and not to consider going out with them. the ewww factor.
    that way she still has a chance at landing one of them.