Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Will there ever be a real Men's Rights Movement?

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems to me that the decline in family life among lower-income whites is similar to that of lower-income blacks. Maybe white women are a few decades behind in becoming common concubines paid by state scrip, but they're headed in the same direction. I do see that a greater proportion of black men face a daily crisis because of feminism/hypergamy; but, because whites are more numerous, a greater absolute number of white men face the same daily crisis. Unfortunately, since people tend to associate with their own families and neighbors and social circles, whites tend to associate with whites, the proportion of men in crisis is lower among whites, and they're mostly in stiff-upper-lip denial.

Men just can't get it through their heads that being verbally/emotionally abused, traumatized, and having their nerves shot all to hell -- is not normal and men shouldn't put up with it for another second.

Women have only one dream: getting a free ride for life by lying on their backs. Men have always been able to fulfill that dream while getting what they want from women. What's "right" for men is also "right" for women and "right" for their whole families. Men's rights are simply: rights.

If a woman wants her family to succeed, she should iron her husband's shirt and cook him a good breakfast. If she wants her family to fail, she can stay on her back and do nothing -- or worse, adulterize.

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kimberleah said:
Look at those thighs ... Yuck. And your boobs are saggy.

You couldn't find a better random picture on the interent ?

You DO need a man to provide for your petty whims and hardwired cravings for attention.

You ARE getting that attention by trolling on this forum.

Why don't you go find a GoGoGirls forum or something?

All my past girlfriends were educated beauties, and all of them had better careers than you. (Part of the benefits of living in a college town)

We are not talking to dumb women.

We are talking to women are not in DENIAL and who are OK to be feminine. (Usually they come from stable households)

You so wish you were a man don't you?

9 1/2 weeks Kimberleaaah.

:crackup:

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
classy shot, loo roll and the ****ter in the background

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Aristippus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"the fat chick strikes back ?"

No, the anorexic chick strikes back.

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I talked to a woman about men's rights before. But all she had to say was "glub...glub...glub."

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Social_Leper said:
I know my post will probably be deleted, but did anyone actually give a definitive answer regarding, 'what is to be done?' if we, as men, ever hope to reclaim our place at the table?
The main solutions shared amongst red pill game sites to MRM sites are pretty much all the same, it's all no brainer sh!t anyway.

* Cut out welfare and Government incentives for single motherhood.
* Cut back immigration (Except for a very few STEM positions)
* An end to blaming the hetero white man for all lifes problems.
* End leftist loser ideology and the premise of powerlessness it continually promotes.

georgetheman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Aristippus said:
"the fat chick strikes back ?"

No, the anorexic chick strikes back.
This chick is very attention seeking but if those pictures are really her I wouldnt describe her as anorexic, or having bad thighs or saggy boobs. Really if you think this you have skewed beauty standards. However, I see the need to insult her to put her in her place. Really, not sure what she expected coming to this forum.

georgetheman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Aristippus said:
Are you blind? Jesus Christ I remember why this site frustrated me so much. For every gem of information I got I have to weed through all of these unintelligent losers. That skinny chick and the internet troll chick are not the same. When you compare the two that skinny chick you posted looks like she has weird skin, has alot of lines and looks hard. She also has smaller boobs. The random chick pictures look closer to Marilyn Monroe than the coke-head chick.

I also dont like that picture of Marilyn Monroe...her abdomen looks weird. I dont like anorexic chicks though. I like healthy chicks. Looks like youre the type that prefers women closer to being overweight and theres nothing wrong with that. Different strokes for different folks. Nothing wrong with have a physical type you like.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to use an example from my workplace, to give my opinion of what is stopping the men from banding together on this.
What I see, is that when women play their "I'm all that" game, and get together in their power putting down guys who "aren't perfect"(non-alpha,IOW) the guys side with the women to kiss up, therefore avoiding the trampling. Then the guys kiss up to us later by joking around like guys do. It sickens me. Until men "start standing together", this junk will continue.