Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Will there ever be a real Men's Rights Movement?

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many of you are forgetting something very important.

Nowdays, young men are raised by single mothers: the same hypergamous b1tches we warn each other off of. Young men grow up in small families with no older brothers around, and maybe a string of mom's boyfriends with the gamut of dubious behaviors. Youth are relentlessly beaten senseless by feminism at home, on TV, and in schools. And being sold on the supposed equality or inevitability of homosexuality and other forms of perversion. Meanwhile, their communication and expression is more and more restricted to just poking their fingers on a plastic box. Young men are quite isolated compared to my generation. They don't have a clue about how to man up. Simply telling the up-and-coming men to "man up" -- is telling them nothing. Ignoring their disadvantageous circumstances and doing nothing -- again, is telling them nothing.

At the very least, we have a duty to spread information.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yawn...

answers in bold

Danger said:
But he is a black guy that benefits from the MRM. That is my point, plain and simple. So to say that the MRM is not for the black man is just a ridiculous argument.

Please mention one thing that MRM has done for men in society as a whole period. I've never heard of MRM until I read blogs and this site. MRM hasn't done anything on a large scale, this is why I laugh when you guys compare it to the Civil rights movement. MRM hasn't done anything
On top of that, to argue that spreading the red pill does not happen is equally ridiculous. How are you going to change anything without spreading knowledge first?

Spread a message of hate, and bitterness won't make any one better. MGTOW thats the solution? MEN GOING THEIR OWN WAY? thanks but no thanks. Reminds me of that "Truce Forced lonieliness" crap that was catching fire on youtube and such a couple years ago. I'll tell you why guys like BB, Warrior and I don't vibe with it. Because number 1, the crap you are dealing with right now. We have been dealing with all our lifes plus 30 years before that. Secondly. Being the best man you can be improving yourself and being able to utlize the system is the ultimate solution. This is why guys like BB, Warrior and I always harp on being about your business, improving yourself, staying focused. It's deeper then women
What you are saying is basically just another flavor of "It's too hard".

Once again MRM doesn't speak for blacks and that statment proves it. FOH saying it's too hard. When you have your women emasculinating you on a daily basis, when being the top man isn't good enough because you don't fit a sterotype of being a "thug". Then talk to me. I see plenty of your women who love men who are educated. Don't talk to me about it being to hard
And if you want to talk about "losing arguments", that would be you by constantly referring to the red pill spreaders as "whiners". Nice try though.

Once again what has MRM done as a whole? did you read this post? of course you didn't. MRM guys have yet to state a solution, besides going their own way, which sounds like some closet faggotry to me, thanks but not thanks!!

Don't jump ahead cupcake. Nothing will get done until more men become aware. And I'm pretty damn sure black men get taken to prison for being dead-beats, or for false DV and false Rape issues. But I get it, you are black and that means something special has to be done to cater to you, lest I be called a racist.
^^The MRM talk down on liberals when it's a fact that most blacks tend to vote liberals. MRM don't stand for black men, ask the average black guy even online if he heard of MRM he will say no. The only ones who know about it are MRM guys or guys who are on this site. In the end the proof is in the pudding

A black guy's take on MRM

Which brings me back to something you don't get, but something that Down Low gets....

Down Low said:
Many of you are forgetting something very important.

Nowdays, young men are raised by single mothers: the same hypergamous b1tches we warn each other off of. Young men grow up in small families with no older brothers around, and maybe a string of mom's boyfriends with the gamut of dubious behaviors. Youth are relentlessly beaten senseless by feminism at home, on TV, and in schools. And being sold on the supposed equality or inevitability of homosexuality and other forms of perversion. Meanwhile, their communication and expression is more and more restricted to just poking their fingers on a plastic box. Young men are quite isolated compared to my generation. They don't have a clue about how to man up. Simply telling the up-and-coming men to "man up" -- is telling them nothing. Ignoring their disadvantageous circumstances and doing nothing -- again, is telling them nothing.

At the very least, we have a duty to spread information.
^^72% of black households are raised by single moms. This is what feminsim does. Right now for whites it's only 25%. This number of course will go up. But it's mind blowing 72% of households in my community are raised by single mother

what does that mean?

BB already explained it, the truth is guys like Danger don't get it cause well you don't see it from OUR POV and how could you

Your not black

:eek:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon I like your posts in here usually and I find they are a good contribution but at the same time I feel a lot of hostility in you when it comes of certain topics related the the black race, wheter is black women or interracial relations, I feel like you have some kind of grudge toward white people.

It seems like that reading you in those topic first you are black, then you are everything else either yoursefl,a man, a good guy, a tax payer or else.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
Solomon I like your posts in here usually and I find they are a good contribution but at the same time I feel a lot of hostility in you when it comes of certain topics related the the black race, wheter is black women or interracial relations, I feel like you have some kind of grudge toward white people.

It seems like that reading you in those topic first you are black, then you are everything else either yoursefl,a man, a good guy, a tax payer or else.

It may come off that way cause this topic annoys me, its basically a bunch of guys crying like bytches.... thats what I think of when I think of MRM. So yeah I'm hostile when I hear guys say crap like "men going their own way" or "lets move to Thailand or Russia" then those same guys turn around in another thread and talk about how "Alpha" they are, and the women they slay

It just doesn't add up mate, and I've been on this forum for awhile, since the "All american women are slvt" days when Str8up use to post a thread and it would go on and on with KBJing deluxe

Anyone who knows my story knows the crap I had to overcome I don't bytch about it, I just stay on my grind, thats what real men do. Keep their head low and keep fightning

*bob and weave, bob and weave*

:box:

SXS

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone who knows my story knows the crap I had to overcome I don't bytch about it, I just stay on my grind, thats what real men do. Keep their head low and keep fightning
Out of curiosity, what is your story ?

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
I see the theme from a few black guys and SWPL's we have here is the "oppressive white beta herb who just aint in the field" could only be concerned with rights or the lack thereof. Pfft yeah sorry fellas but my sons future trumps any sleep I might lose from the "shame" but you keep beating that dead horse.

Solomon said:
Why the constant hate against liberals when it's a fact most blacks aren't conservative?
Could it be liberalism's pro feminist ideologies as my esteemed colleague Danger already pointed out and the destruction it is causing? MRM's and red pillers in general find this out pretty fast, it's a no brainer and one of the first things uncovered when a man becomes "aware". Your just going to have to deal with it, there's no denying all this is growing mighty fast among a sea of disillusioned men.

kimberleah said:
Ok so your another manjawed nutcase who couldn't land and keep a 10 percenter, now we've all gotta pay. Tits or GTFO.

kimberleah

Banned
Reaction score
Danger said:
Gentlemen,

I give you exhibit "A". This is the mentality you are up against. Combine this with the internet white-knights like Solomon and you have every reason for the need to feed the red-pill to men. This is why we need to create those "Rosa Parks". Because too many out there think it is ok to imprison men for the crime of being.....men.

QUOTE]

Oh so you are finally admitting this is what all men are like...and theres nothing wrong with it? That I should roll over, accept that I have to be stuck with a shallow, selfish, unevolved, emotionally immature guy...because well he is just a GUY? Hogwash :)

kimberleah

Banned
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
I see the theme from a few black guys and SWPL's we have here is the "oppressive white beta herb who just aint in the field" could only be concerned with rights or the lack thereof. Pfft yeah sorry fellas but my sons future trumps any sleep I might lose from the "shame" but you keep beating that dead horse.

Could it be liberalism's pro feminist ideologies as my esteemed colleague Danger already pointed out and the destruction it is causing? MRM's and red pillers in general find this out pretty fast, it's a no brainer and one of the first things uncovered when a man becomes "aware". Your just going to have to deal with it, there's no denying all this is growing mighty fast among a sea of disillusioned men.

Ok so your another manjawed nutcase who couldn't land and keep a 10 percenter, now we've all gotta pay. Tits or GTFO.
Hmmm actually if you look at my history youd see this but Ill write it again. My attitude isnt a result of experiences with men. I would say my experience is pretty typical. I dont have a father that abandoned me, an ex that cheated on me or whatever. I have never tried to get what you call a 10 percenter and Im not sure what that is anyway. I have never been "pumped and dumped" as you guys so eloquently put. The only men I have ever went all the way with were guys I had been dating awhile and I do not get attached to men I sleep with anymore anyway in the past few years.

I am just a really observant person who has always been interested in getting inside the mind of a guy. Well I have for the past few years, and well...I dont see the point of men at all anymore except to bear children. Women have evolved to not need your money anymore. This is the 21st century not the 50's. Perhaps if we went back to caveman days- men would be useful again. However, we are not in those days and I have adapted.

I also judge men by their personality and character far more than the average female. The men I date- yes I have to be attracted to them. Attraction is subjective though...I am sure many of you have felt a spark with a "HB 5 or 6" as you guys so tastefully put...So no...I dont go for the extremely attractive men. The vast majority of really attractive men have atrocious personalities anyway and when they open their mouth I am turned off. I have met a few who werent like this though- but Id say 95% of very attractive men are like this.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
kimberleah said:
This is the 21st century not the 50's. Perhaps if we went back to caveman days- men would be useful again. However, we are not in those days and I have adapted.
all you have has been given to you, handed to you, you still need men to provide, its just done more through the back door via Govts and courts.
as for the cave man days, hang around sweetheart, we are already hearing how...'women more than men, are bearing the brunt of the recession' why do you think that is?

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
I'll bite.

kimberleah said:
This is the 21st century not the 50's. Perhaps if we went back to caveman days- men would be useful again. However, we are not in those days and I have adapted.
You've only "adapted" into a jaded future cat owner for swallowing the feminist hoopla of "you can have it alllll". Until you get back in the kitchen, put on some lipstick a nice floral pattern dress perhaps and submit then the futures not going to be kind to you. Between you and me we know this is all you ever wanted anyway, but I won't tell anyone.

kimberleah

Banned
Reaction score
betheman said:
all you have has been given to you, handed to you, you still need men to provide, its just done more through the back door via Govts and courts.
as for the cave man days, hang around sweetheart, we are already hearing how...'women more than men, are bearing the brunt of the recession' why do you think that is?
Oh, so I went college and grad school and got a good paying job, paid off my student loans...because it was handed to me?

I dont need a man to provide. Unless I want to live a life with unessential luxury items (despite what you all may think...not all women are obsessed with richness) I will be perfectly fine on my own. I am thinking of 5 women in their 50's all on their own with good jobs not married or with kids...and they are enjoying their freedom and are very happy.
Actually anybody would know the recession has affected male dominated fields more than female dominated fields. The manufacturing days are behind us...the service oriented job days are ahead of us. Women tend to be better at those jobs- but there are always individual differences. I kind of laughed when I read that line though...good one...I can tell you only talk to dumb women in your personal life

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
kimberleah said:
Oh, so I went college and grad school and got a good paying job, paid off my student loans...because it was handed to me?

I dont need a man to provide. Unless I want to live a life with unessential luxury items (despite what you all may think...not all women are obsessed with richness) I will be perfectly fine on my own. I am thinking of 5 women in their 50's all on their own with good jobs not married or with kids...and they are enjoying their freedom and are very happy.
Actually anybody would know the recession has affected male dominated fields more than female dominated fields. The manufacturing days are behind us...the service oriented job days are ahead of us. Women tend to be better at those jobs- but there are always individual differences. I kind of laughed when I read that line though...good one...I can tell you only talk to dumb women in your personal life
women as a whole are given far more than men.
"Actually anybody would know the recession has affected male dominated fields more than female dominated fields. The manufacturing days are behind us...the service oriented job days are ahead of us." yes it did, it started in the late 70s, your words echo margaret Thatcher, she espoused the same views, and arent those words turning to rot now! the service sector, banks and finance is corrupt and failing,oh and yes I do talk to dumb women, I must stop replying to you

SXS

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I could find you a nice, unselfish, emotionally mature guy in ten minutes. But we both know you would want nothing to do with him.
So true....

Hunters don't hunt cause they wanna eat meat, and fishers don't fish cause they wanna eat fish. In the same way, Women don't date cause they wanna find a husband. If they wanted that, they would just have to look around the corner, and the women who wants that just do.

Actually, some women are like that because the fish they catch aren't good for eating, and they can't admit to themselves that they fish cause they like to fish.

I still don't get what is kimberly's deal. If she is all "I don't need a man, I can take care care of myself,"( I still think she didn't build her house, though) and if she is so hot, rich and smart, what is she complaining about ?

Did you build your house or your car ? Did you designed the softwares that your pc is using ? Cuz, you know, mostly men are doing it... You said you got a degree. In what exactly ?

Edit: Hey Kim, this is for you:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=199734

Watch the last video called "equality".

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
It may come off that way cause this topic annoys me, its basically a bunch of guys crying like bytches.... thats what I think of when I think of MRM.
The only person who is "basically crying like a bytch" is you. If you don't like this thread, why are you posting in it? And not just posting, but making long-@ss, confrontational posts trying to ridicule people who want to discuss men's rights?

Obviously you have a lot of unresolved personal issues and apparently your way of dealing with it is lashing out at people that you don't agree with. That's not what real men do. In fact, despite your agressive and confrontation tone, you come across as a very emotional, feminine man. Maybe you should actually put your money where your mouth is, keep your head low and "stay on your grind".

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
It's ironic that even on this forum, men are shaming other men for being concerned with equal rights. Apparently, you are not a "real man" if you dare to to voice your unhappiness about the current state of things. Unbelievable. This is the reason why the male gender is so screwed in the first place. The mangina mentality has been absorbed with mothers' milk.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bokanovsky said:
The only person who is "basically crying like a bytch" is you. If you don't like this thread, why are you posting in it? And not just posting, but making long-@ss, confrontational posts trying to ridicule people who want to discuss men's rights?

Obviously you have a lot of unresolved personal issues and apparently your way of dealing with it is lashing out at people that you don't agree with. That's not what real men do. In fact, despite your agressive and confrontation tone, you come across as a very emotional, feminine man. Maybe you should actually put your money where your mouth is, keep your head low and "stay on your grind".
Honestly I'm not angry, maybe it may read to you that way, but I'm far from angry just annoyed, but you would too when your owning guys so they have to resort to childish female tactics. I.e.

I've been called names by so called MRM guys in this thread
I've been flamed by my choice of women (by you :crackup: )
and shamed for being honest and called a "White Knight"​

and yet I'm the femine one? when MRM guys are resorting to the same tactics that feminsits use. Using strawman's and female type arguemnts (using stuff that has nothing to do with the topic to flame me)

mmh k

My last post in this thread, I've already made my case, with the links I posted alone no need to beat a dead horse......