Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Will there ever be a real Men's Rights Movement?

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
wait_out said:
Women have cheated on solid guys since the dawn of time. If you are a chump you would have gotten tooled on even way back when.
Nice strawman.

That has nothing to do with beta males being viable options and valuable in the past compared to today and your still trying to push the idea that c@ck carouselling encouragement / unrestrained hypergamy without social stigma has been around for longer than 4 or so decades. It hasn't.

The rest of your post is just more convoluted bullsh!t.

wait_out

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know who Dave Sim is? Brilliant comic book writer ("Cerebus") who went off the deep end with sexual politics after a divorce. Controversy, accusations, social disgrace, etc.

What I remember vividly, is a close friend of his pinned his philosophical change mostly on him being so upset over how his marriage ended; the political becomes an outlet because the personal is too painful to be addressed directly. If it gets obsessive, it can be a maladaptive coping strategy, though.

What's dangerous about the blogosphere phenomenon is now these guys can find and reinforce each other; but at no point does it actually improve your day to day life. Illusion of community, connection, and consensus... it's a little tragic really but you unlearn the sympathy fast due to all the hate and negativity.

That is not men's rights.

EDIT: Free bonus for you

http://aaronsleazy.blogspot.ca/2012/11/rest-in-peace-manosphere-guest-post-by.html

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
wait_out said:
What's dangerous about the blogosphere phenomenon is now these guys can find and reinforce each other; but at no point does it actually improve your day to day life.
You sure about that? Read the OP again:

Bokanovsky said:
systemic problems as anti-male bias in the court system, widespread abuse of sexual harassment laws and discrimination against men in education and employment, to name a few?
Don't know about you but I'd be as a happy as a fag with 2 *******s if the threat of a bogus sexual harassment allegation wasn't always looming over my head for simply being a man. I mean hell unless your a chick how could the thought of discussing this even be construed as "dangerous" to you?

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatever.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women have more sexual value than men. Men can only be on a level playing field if they control economic resources. And now women have every law, program, media etc giving them economical and social power.

For there to be equality we would need to go back to where women can't vote and don't have any preferential government rules that give them unfair economic adavantage and power. Feminism=female super-hypergamy. You would have to undo 50 years of laws that favor females-affirmative action, child custody and divorce laws, sexual "offense" laws, sexual harassment in the work place, welfare for single mothers etc.

But the problem is the mainstream media has been brainwashing the public to accept the feminist agenda for over 50 years and counting. To turn back feminism now would be like trying to turn back the way are political system is. The media will never let this message of change be diseminated.

wait_out

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not the media. The truth is the majority of guys simply don't give a sh!t.

If you distinguish yourself among men and have enough self-respect not to let your women bend you over a barrel, you will have a decent experience with women. That was the message of this site for most of its time, until it degenerated into male victimization hour, crying in your beer, and sh!tty slate.com reposts.

Women need a lot of other things though, than just cash -- they need companionship, sex, attraction, adventure and excitement, things YOU are capable of providing. Have some goddamed confidence and self-respect -- women need you for more than the contents of your wallet. If some other man offered more, sack up and put in the work to improve yourself, nobody is incapable of improving their life (except by blaming others, making excuses, and refusing to start). Economic leverage isn't a prerequisite to success with women; that is a negative and false belief that is going to cripple you.

SS can be a place to learn and grow in real manner -- don't cheat yourself by blaming other people and social trends you have no control over. You should think "I can" -- not "I can't". That doesn't preclude fighting for your rights when you've been aggrieved, we all have a responsibility to protect each other and call BS when we see it.

Think hard about what you really need to be happy -- the world is changing but I'd be surprised if you still couldn't find that in 2012. And with that positive note I'm bowing out of this thread. Thank you all for the conversation at least.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wait_out said:

If you distinguish yourself among men and have enough self-respect not to let your women bend you over a barrel, you will have a decent experience with women. That was the message of this site for most of its time, until it degenerated into male victimization hour, crying in your beer, and sh!tty slate.com reposts.

Women need a lot of other things though, than just cash -- they need companionship, sex, attraction, adventure and excitement, things YOU are capable of providing. Have some goddamed confidence and self-respect -- women need you for more than the contents of your wallet. If some other man offered more, sack up and put in the work to improve yourself, nobody is incapable of improving their life (except by blaming others, making excuses, and refusing to start). Economic leverage isn't a prerequisite to success with women; that is a negative and false belief that is going to cripple you.

SS can be a place to learn and grow in real manner -- don't cheat yourself by blaming other people and social trends you have no control over. You should think "I can" -- not "I can't". That doesn't preclude fighting for your rights when you've been aggrieved, we all have a responsibility to protect each other and call BS when we see it.

Think hard about what you really need to be happy -- the world is changing but I'd be surprised if you still couldn't find that in 2012. And with that positive note I'm bowing out of this thread. Thank you all for the conversation at least.
What you say makes sense, just please explain us how can you show to a girl that you are the guy which can provide such things if she doesnt even bother to reply to a text or show up to a date.

Also let us know how can you do such things if her fat friend just decided that its gonna be the mission of her life to stop you to spend time with her using any possible shaming and trick she learned on magazines and movies.

And regarding improve ourself agree on here too, but I still believe that a a six pack and 6 digits income wont save you from being raped in a court whenever you have a problem with a women, wheter is your wife or a random cvnt.

You take it for granted that we all have a shot so if we are prepared we will win, the point is that it doesnt matter how fast you run if you are not allowed to lift your feet from the ground or the finish line will be moved once you get closer.

There is a systemic failure in our society and you simply cannot ignore it.
What you actually say is, you dont need a union if you are a good worker because somehow you will find a way to have a great life even if you are forced to work 16 hours per day.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The women rights movement had to been founded by closet lesbians, cause I have done research on it, and these women put a ****ing dent in men in the west, they are the reasons why men turned into afc all over the u.s.

Look at the middle east, those countries are still men dominated, women won't dare speak with a ****ed up tone.

I'm sorry but thats how God created mankind for the man to lead the woman. Look how bad relationships are in America now, when women where the pants what happened? They are never happy and jump relationship to relationship

The women rights movements messed this country up so bad

wait_out

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
There is a systemic failure in our society and you simply cannot ignore it.
Not saying I disagree -- but you have to look for opportunities not dwell on failure.

Those are all good questions (because they have answers) but its critical to stay away from the negativity and discouragement. Also, you should really check out Anti-Dump's posts. Women owe you a certain standard of behavior. Despite Pook getting all the spotlight, it's really Anti-Dump who addressed this. It is probably my favorite material on SS.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1u06qhc5g1jz1hh/Anti-Dump's Machine .pdf

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
wait_out said:
If you distinguish yourself among men and have enough self-respect not to let your women bend you over a barrel.
I can see it now.

*Hey sorry to hear it's not going to work out with the wife, hope you got yourself a good lawyer.

*No

*What about your finances and custody of your children, won't you get taken to the cleaners?

*Don't need it, I have self respect.:crazy:

*bertstare

wait_out said:
Have some goddamed confidence and self-respect
wait_out said:
You should think "I can" -- not "I can't".
wait_out said:
Think hard about what you really need to be happy
Your not trying to motivate an overweight teenage girl you fvckin peanut.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fatal Jay said:
The women rights movement had to been founded by closet lesbians, cause I have done research on it, and these women put a ****ing dent in men in the west, they are the reasons why men turned into afc all over the u.s.

Look at the middle east, those countries are still men dominated, women won't dare speak with a ****ed up tone.

I'm sorry but thats how God created mankind for the man to lead the woman. Look how bad relationships are in America now, when women where the pants what happened? They are never happy and jump relationship to relationship

The women rights movements messed this country up so bad
This is the only viable solution

woman's place on earth is child rearing, and caring for the family...that is it...

sadly the vast majority of men are too brainwashed and faggotized to realize this.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You could probably say it is partially legalised in Australia, there are still fairly tight controls, sure there are legalised brothels in many states, there is long way to go to have a fully legalised industry. New Zealand is probably very good test case, it has a legalised adult industry and yet at the same time it is also the first country in the world where feminism took hold. As for a Men's movement, it has to include women who feel the same. There are a number of women who are against feminism like Christymissty, it not an anti female agenda at all. The thing with feminism is that it has created collectivity, that is why it has been so strong. Most men who complain, feel on their own, as there are so many white knights or ***** pleasers out there.

wait_out

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
I can see it now.

*Hey sorry to hear it's not going to work out with the wife, hope you got yourself a good lawyer.

*No

*What about your finances and custody of your children, won't you get taken to the cleaners?

*Don't need it, I have self respect.:crazy:
You need a trust, enforceable pre-nup and a lawyer to protect yourself -- not a blog subscription and a b!tchy attitude. Information is EASILY available.

http://www.hsbcprivatebank.com/perspective/protecting-your-assets-in-marriage.html

A marriage is a legal contract; and you should ALWAYS understand what a contract entails before signing it. Nobody's got a gun to your head to get married (though you need to be careful with de facto common law if you're co-habitating in some places). You also need to understand policy in real concrete terms -- not just parrot platitudes you stole from the Spearhead.

If you got raped in divorce court because you were too lazy to read what you were getting into... well it ain't fair, but ignorance has consequences. Marriage is not the only contract where people get taken to the cleaners; and it can actually go both ways (say when a scumbag gets with an intelligent microbiologist who was too naive to protect HERSELF). Being naive is not an excuse. This is 2012 and everyone knows about divorce. Talking like you do in public would make you a laughing stock. You are way less revolutionary than you think.

Closer to home, my good friend at work lost about a cool million in a nasty divorce. I am not about to make the same mistake.

I'm getting tired of shooting down your strawmen because I hurt your feelings, so let's call it a day shall we? If you really can't deal with being challenged, go hide in some "safe space for men" elsewhere. Your whiny blog talking points have been refuted 1000x elsewhere already. I'm pretty happy to call a spade a spade -- and ailmony needs reworking -- but you & burroughs are looney tunes I'm embarrassed to be talking with. You both need to unplug from the net because you come off like whack jobs. And I'm not even saying that just to piss you off -- you both really are that fvcked up.

Just stop posting man. I don't enjoy you baiting me.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wait_out said:
Just stop posting man. I don't enjoy you baiting me.
:cry:

stop being a little biyach

wait_out

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's at times like this I miss the well-thought out and intelligent discourse of far more intelligent posters... of like, say, Rescue Mission

:D

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wait_out said:

THANK YOU!!!

Wait out very impressive skills dealing with the whackos here. We need more guys like you to help turn this forum around.

This place has degraded into a whinefest and its just so pathetic. :cry: When you look at some of these guy's post history all you see is negative crap like this and it makes you wonder why they even visit a site like this.

I was imaging what it would be like to have all the DJs on this site together at a massive social function full of attractive intelligent people. It would be interesting to see how some of these guys would fare pulled out from behind their keyboards.

I suspect, not very well...

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Slick

you are equally patronizing and annoying.

Your post history is full of "negative crap" as much as anybody you are

taking shots at here.

Thankfully, turning this forum around hasn't come down to guys like you;

since it seems like all you can contribute is childish insults.

People who disagree with you surely are all less intelligent and socially inept,

not to mention horridly unattractive.

It's amusing to observe the depths of irrationality and hypocrisy people can be swimming in, when their core beliefs and soft ego's are challenged.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Slickster said:
I was imaging what it would be like to have all the DJs on this site together at a massive social function full of attractive intelligent people. It would be interesting to see how some of these guys would fare pulled out from behind their keyboards.

I suspect, not very well...
More like a social dis-function.

I'm tired boys. Here's the deal. The reason there is no men's rights movement is the reason this thread is ****. There is no leadership. There is no leaders. There is no plan. There is no mission. The loudest voices sidetrack the moderate ones. Nothing gets done. Every man for himself and all it takes is one good blow job to convert some of these guys.

If you think lesbians created the women's movement, what would be analogous? Gays? Gays care not for a mens movement. Omegas n Betas? Nope. Woulda done it already. It's gonna take a man with the heart of a fanatic and the charm of a politician. None of you are it. That's why you won't have one. A real Men's Right Movement will be called WAR N Revolution. It will be called destruction of society and reverting for a short period to a very hard life for everyone. And the powers that be are doing their best (as is their job) to make sure that doesn't happen. So suck it up buttercups. Learn to play the game you got, not the game you wish you had.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
You called me captain save an AFC (which I find insulting), and others like Solomon are downright insulting. And honestly it doesn't stop with just you two.

Bottom line, if you don't want to get involved, then why are you here in this thread?

I'm not trying to make you a bitter rival, I'm trying to say that if you are not part of the fight, then get the fvk out of the thread. I have a purpose and you are trying to derail it. So yes I am going to push back. If you don't want a bitter rival on the men's rights issue, then stop making posts in them that it is a waste of time. It's that simple.

I don't go into threads that I don't care about just to disagree with you, but that is exactly what you are doing here. If you do not care, then why are you in this thread disagreeing?
*Sigh*

I say one thing and guys get their panties in a bunch, I will say the same thing to you Danger that I said to Matt Forney when I met him in real life. This whole "men's right movement" is a joke. It doesn't speak for all men just a certain type of guy (white guys). I can't relate to the movement what so ever because even though I'm a man the movement doesn't speak to me or my situation(and trust me if anyone should be the forefront of the "mens rights movement" it should be the black man). I don't see anyone in the "movement" doing anything but complain so if you gonna compare this to the civil rights movement you gotta be kidding.

Civil rights went out and marched
Men's rights NOPE
Civil rights movement had meetings in churches, homes, townhalls
Men's rights has meetings on forums
Civil Rights took it to Washington with both white and blacks hand and hand
Men's rights? holding each other's ****​

So forgive me when I roll my eyes everytime I see a thread like this but to me this whole "men's rights" is a joke, and even worse is to compare it to civl rights...

I perosnally don't care about this topic its funny to see people get their jimmes rustled over some "movement" that ain't moving nothing