Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Will there ever be a real Men's Rights Movement?

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
there will never be a mens movement in terms of a socio political group promoting mens rights, nor do I think there should be, not that I dont think men shouldnt fight for there own inches, they should.
men go to war en masse, they fight injustice en masse, they will defend their country en masse..but each other?
a real man is supposed to be able to fight regardless the odds. I Dont need a mans movment, it would make me less of a man

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Slickster said:
Just awesome!

And no I won't "fvck off". This isn't a Men's Rights forum.
Well maybe it is and you didn't get the memo?

With every one of these short, snarky posts you are losing your once attainable ground. Now you are not the average common sense, but just an AW, following every one of these threads and b!tching about men b!tching.

There's a certain element of irony in that don't you think?

Rock on, brother.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon's right (as usual). the thing is, and this isn't race bating or racism in the lesat bit, but beucase African Americans in the 70's and 80's were more single parent house holds than their Caucasian coutnerp arts, thus most African american women today were raised not only without 2 parents around, but are fully convinced they don't need a man, we kinda like have a 20 year year start on this whole feminism thing. i guess that's why people like me and warrior and Solomon think this is more funny than anything. lol my mother when i was what, 8 dated a man named clifford. cliffered was a baller lol. lived in the upscale part of town, made great money, had 2 story house, the entire top story was nothing but an entertainment center with a pool table and TV's and we would go spend days over there at a time. i would live up stairs by myself. **** was great lol. i would hook my sega up to his TV and just play pool. yeah my mom dumped him for having the nerve to suggest that she move in with him. lol and this was 1991.

lol black women have been telling black men they aren't ****, weren't **** and never will be **** well before their Caucasian counterparts thought it was cool. black women have been using/abusing the legal system for decades to their advantage.

The thing is, with people not getting married as much, with divorce going through the roof.. white families are being divided and now you have a llot more people in general who are born in non traditional homes. it's not a coincidence that i have had 4 real GF's as an adult and every last one came from a 2 parent home. they were easily the most sane/realistic of all the girls i've slept with/spun. Even the black amateur model i dated with the banging body, at the end of the day was quite traditional and very loyal and very much believed in a traditional house hold, beucase her parents have been married for 30 years.

and we are here to tell you, it's not the end of the world. it's not the day after tomorrow. and you are going to run yourself ragged worried about everything. all you can do is screen, and be the best you that you can be and weed out the bull ****. Game is the key. i'll tell you the same thign my father told me growing up... all you can do is play the game. that's all at the end of the day you can do. make sure you don't put a ring on a skanks finger. make sure you don't knock up a hood rat and get taken by the system. keep your feet out of the fire at the end of the day is all you can, and really should, do.

looking at our plight, even tells you the end game. we didn't need a black men's right movement. black women are the manosphere punch line /archetype of women who are too demanding and unrealistic and they all end up single. the only people who get got by black women are guys who want to get got. the only guy who was stupid enough to put a ring on my mom's finger (who is the ultimate alpha widow) was the beta male who bought into the church hype.. and we all know better. and in 2 years she had rented her own apartment to get away from him. my mom has dated a school distract superintendent, an engineer, a lawyer and a bishop of a church, and none of them were good enough for her independent ass lol, and this was all before AOL started sending those inertent disks in the mid 90's.

at the end of the day you are going to do the exact same thing we did.. broaden our scope and weed out ignorant women/ dont' deal with the drama.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many guys here make the same stupid assumption that feminists do, which is that any men into mens right movement is a loser who cant get laid.

Well I got news for you, most of those are simply men who wants to see their own sons and daughter but they cant cause their ex wife, her manboob lawyer and some feminist judge is following some PC rule to deny them such.

For what I recall fathers became so through banging so its not the case of the assumption, and well of course we would like to not being enslaved for having a Y chromosome as well but Im sure there are other priorities like buy the new iphone.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
betheman said:
there will never be a mens movement in terms of a socio political group promoting mens rights, nor do I think there should be, not that I dont think men shouldnt fight for there own inches, they should.
men go to war en masse, they fight injustice en masse, they will defend their country en masse..but each other?
a real man is supposed to be able to fight regardless the odds. I Dont need a mans movment, it would make me less of a man
No man has ever accomplished anything worth mentioning on his own. You can't build a successful business without hiring employees; you can't become a president without getting the support of voters; and you sure as hell cannot win the battle against feminism by acting alone. Divided, we will be conquered.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
Solomon's right (as usual). the thing is, and this isn't race bating or racism in the lesat bit, but beucase African Americans in the 70's and 80's were more single parent house holds than their Caucasian coutnerp arts, thus most African american women today were raised not only without 2 parents around, but are fully convinced they don't need a man, we kinda like have a 20 year year start on this whole feminism thing. i guess that's why people like me and warrior and Solomon think this is more funny than anything. lol my mother when i was what, 8 dated a man named clifford. cliffered was a baller lol. lived in the upscale part of town, made great money, had 2 story house, the entire top story was nothing but an entertainment center with a pool table and TV's and we would go spend days over there at a time. i would live up stairs by myself. **** was great lol. i would hook my sega up to his TV and just play pool. yeah my mom dumped him for having the nerve to suggest that she move in with him. lol and this was 1991.
Your mom might be an exception to the rule, but most black women I know could not convince a man to marry them if their life depended on it (I'm not just talking about hood rats either; even professional middle class black women seem to have this problem). There is a reason why black men relentlessly chase after white pvssy, hispanic pvssy, asian pvssy, martian pvssy and just about any pvssy that isn't black...and it has nothing to do with feminism. Let's face it, the vast majority of black women are not very good looking (and the better-looking ones are usually half-breeds). It's not a politically correct thing to say, but everyone knows this. And that's the reason why black women have so much anger towards men...it sucks to be at the bottom of the totem pole.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
For some reason many of you have come to the conclusion that being for men's rights means that you have a hard time with women. That is a crock of $hit. Pro men's rights means that you don't want to be punished for having a y chromosome.
Exactly!

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bokanovsky said:
Your mom might be an exception to the rule, but most black women I know could not convince a man to marry them if their life depended on it (I'm not just talking about hood rats either; even professional middle class black women seem to have this problem). There is a reason why black men relentlessly chase after white pvssy, hispanic pvssy, asian pvssy, martian pvssy and just about any pvssy that isn't black...and it has nothing to do with feminism. Let's face it, the vast majority of black women are not very good looking (and the better-looking ones are usually half-breeds). It's not a politically correct thing to say, but everyone knows this. And that's the reason why black women have so much anger towards men...it sucks to be at the bottom of the totem pole.

yah. I'm gonna stop you right there. You're putting out your opinion as fact. None of what you wrote is factual.

From what I can tell by guys like RooshV and others in the Manosphere, woman are like pokemon, gotta catch em all. Getting flags is part of the game no? Black men just left the reservation earlier and realized it's more out there than one demographic. Especially when that one demo is giving you shyt. Variety is the spice of life.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can run away from men's rights, but it doesn't change the fact that you are going to get fvked for simply having a penis.
The only people who get ****ed are the guys who don’t know how the game are played. Black, white, Asian, Hispanic, Italian, marshin. They don’t get ****ed over because they have a penis, they get ****ed over because they don’t have a brain

For some reason many of you have come to the conclusion that being for men's rights means that you have a hard time with women
You are the only one that has come to this conclusion. All I am saying is that you are wasting your time trying to protect all men because there will always be a segment of men who want to get got. There is nothing you can do to protect them because they don’t want to get protected. They want to believe in the fairy tale, they want to believe in love at first sight, they want to believe in all that sappy **** that comes along with it.

The Sosuave/DJ community is a lot like AA in the sense that it’s a program of attraction not promotion. You can’t make guys feel **** they don’t want to feel or believe in things they don’t want to believe in. The only thing you can do, is the arm the guys who want to be armed with the right knowledge.

I can take a drug addict to the worst parts of the worst cities on earth and show them all the most run down **** they can see and it won’t do a god damn thing until hey are ready to quit themselves. That’s all I am saying. It has nothing to do with rather it think you or others are or not getting laid. That’s some conception that you have developed in your own mind. No one thinks any less of you as far as your ass getting ability because you take up the movement. At least I don’t. I think there are some in your cause that are like that, but I don’t think as a whole the movement is built on non pvssy getting purposes.

Some of us have more passion in our lives and are not afraid to fight for what we believe in.
I’ve started 2 companies, I sold a company just so I can follow my passion of horse racing. I doubt there are many if any people who are more passionate about life than I am here. Just because I don’t spend every other post talking about men’s rights, doesn’t mean I don’t care about it. I just understand that you can’t make a guy swallow a pill he doesn’t want to swallow.

****, play the tape out. All the way out. Let’s say we tried to change the.. child support laws in America. We as a men’s group put this on the platform to be voted on by the American government. Let’s say the law was something that we all can agree on here… that.. a man must submit to a paternity test before being subjected to pay child support. Any child support that is collected under false pretenses would have to be refunded in full.

Do you not understand that you would get more backlash from MEN, then you would from women? You can’t win a war that 3/5ths of your army doesn’t even want to fight. **** I can take you to a football forum right now that half the men on the forum, will call you a POS for not “stepping up to the plate and being a real man” for not taking care of the kid who “did nothing wrong to deserve to not have a father”. And you and everyone here knows I’m dead right. And more so than that, you know why I’m right I don’t have to explain that to you.

Why are you wasting time trying to protect guys, who not only don’t want to be protected, they think it’s morally wrong for you to try to protect them. It’s like ****ing batman saving gotham city over and over again only for the people of the city to hate his guts for one reason or the other.

That’s, why I don’t waste my time. Because these guys, they don’t’ want to be converted. My wife’s friend who is smoking hot who got a divorce from her husband of 10 plus years and is cleaning him out basically.. is already out doing the same **** again, got another girl he just met living with him. there is nothing I can do to him to protect him if he insists on keep putting his **** in a meat grinder. Lol why should I waste my time on “protecting” someone that ignorant. I got better **** to do honestly. If he wants to keep throwing his money and life away on this gold digging skanks there is nothing you or I or anyone else can do about it. If he wakes up and wants to get it, I will go out of my way to bring ihm here and to in general show him the error of his ways. But **** the man is 42 years old and still thinks “man I just haven’t found that special someone yet”. **** him and his sappy feelings. Or the guy whose wife I banged for a full moth to the point where she litearlly had moved in my house while being married, the guy after finding out she cheated on him (even got pregnant, though got an abortion) pleaded with her to come back home. She didn’t and he’s still “hurt” that she left him. this was 8 years ago lol. this mother****er will be at the picket line for the feminist.

You make the assumption that everyone who hasn’t swallowed the red pill, knows that they are sick. That is the fundamental difference between you and I basically. You don’t’ say **** I don’t 100% agree with 9 out of 10 times. The only difference is that I understand or at least, assume that people who aren’t here don’t want our message. I am more concerned about making sure we all know the game than trying to make **** equal because **** will never be equal as long as we have this pussifed state that we are in now, and the problem is most men don’t’ even know they are pussiefed

I’m not telling you anything rollo hasn’t preached on his blow.

http://rationalmale.wordpress.com/2012/11/07/system-failure/

She’s not a bad woman. Extremely (seriously not fake) religious , very intelligent, spotless credit, owns her own house, saves money, works out every day, she’s not about drama she’s just like backbreaker in that regard she has very little tolerate for drama. Her problem is her weakness is her greatest character. Trait. She raied herself out of the gutter by herself with no man. That’s her strength and that’s her weakness. She doesn’t know how/wont’ submit to a man. It’s not in her DNA. She won’t allow a man to run a house. She bucks and kicks at the stupidest ****. She gets pissed off when men expect her to cook 5-6 times a week. I mean one, she can’t cook lol, but moreso than that, she thinks that somehow cooking makes her less of a woman. But for the most part I have to agree with you.

Though there are plenty good looking black women that I have to disagree with.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eventually there will be a Rosa Parks moment when a man stands up to the bull$hit and it will go to the Supreme Court. My job is to create as many potential Rosa Parks as possible.
Good analogy, because there were actually many black women (and men, but they never got counted) who did exactly what Rosa Parks did (a well-organised effort) but Rosa was chosen as the poster woman because she was the most wholesome of the lot.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
your civil rights analogy is a horrible one. the entire country, on a fundamental level, understood that something was not right about the way that minorities were treated in america. even the people that justified it, didn't' do so on morality grounds. They did it on economic grounds, on the grounds that the groundswell would be to much to handle, even on grounds as petty that it would change the political landscape of america (which was dead on) but they did not do it on the grounds that it was okay to treat men the way they are being treated

however with this, the people who you are trying to create into rosa parks, are more happy being uncle tom (literally, the character in uncle tom's cabin, not figuratively). And if you are familar with the book, you know that Uncle Tom sided with the Slave owners, even when it made no logical or moral sense to do so. Uncle Tom sold out the cause just like men are more than happy so in 2012.

You wno't get **** done, on a wholesale level, until men understand that they are in a matter of speaking, 2012 uncle tom's. rotfl. uncle mom's. that's what you are fighting against, a country chalk full of uncle mom's.

i'm done with this. we will never see eye to eye on this issue. i just take offense that you degrade everyone who doesn't agree with you as thinking you don't get ***** and that's your sole reason for wanting to push the agenda. I just think it's a waste of time and resources.. you are basically playing captain save an AFC. i will tell you the same thing that i tell an aFC trying to save a hoe. you can't save an AFC. he can only save himself.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that's the thing Danger. no one has degraded you. I hasven't said one ill will word towards you this entire post and for the most part have nothing but love for ya. point out one ill will word in this entire post towards you from me you c ant' do it.

I simply laid out why I feel it's a waste of time. Adults can have a conversation without name calling. i never said your eyes were closed, i never told you to grow up, i never told you to do anything or called you anything. no one to the best of my knowledge has implied that you don't get ***** and that's why you take up the cause so vigorously. This is all stuff that you have said or implied that other people think. yet you tell me things like "we won't miss you".. while i assure you im' not going to bed at night worrying about if danger is going to miss me reading his posts, the entire chip on your shoulder is uncalled for. you are fighting invisible enemies. That, is honestly, what rubs most the wrong way, not the cause itself. You have way too much of a you are either for us or against us mentality. **** everyone here agrees with you.

You have to understand that most people here, in their minds, have better **** to do. and you have to be okay with them thinking that, rather you think it's right or wrong is of no consequence, beucase at the end of the day, we all want the same thing. I mean **** there aren't any anti men guys on this forum lol. Thomas Jefferson and John Adams could not have possibly been any more different from a poltiical standpoint but they both understood at the end of the day, that the other person had the countries best interest in mind, they just didnt' see eye to eye on how to get there.

What is important to you isn't AS imoprstant to others, and don't blast people to hell for not feeling the exact same way you do about something. but if you aren't militant about it like some are it's like **** you buddy. **** man no one is arguing wtih you on the substance of your message. but damn man, stop making people who aren't even pitching a fight against you, your bitter rivals. i have nothing against you. however just beucase i dont' have anything against you doesn't mean i can't express why i don't see eye to eye with you on something. And i dno't have to name call or mud sling to do such either.

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh man... who broke bb's little heart again?

Danger, you pig! :nono:

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jitterbug said:
Good analogy, because there were actually many black women (and men, but they never got counted) who did exactly what Rosa Parks did (a well-organised effort) but Rosa was chosen as the poster woman because she was the most wholesome of the lot.
More likely because her husband, a long time CP leader and labor organizer, pushed that party to mobilize its sympathizers and get publicity. But your point is well made. Any ordinary DJ could do umpteen acts of resistance and never get more than a few local news stories. Undermining feminism will take more than committment and effort by individuals. It'll take organization, planning, and resources.

wait_out

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing is going to change and here's why -- you are all completely overrating the ability of humans to rationally shape their environment. Feminism is not an agent of change, it is a response to changing social conditions. Without urbanization, information-age labor structures, and modern communications feminism as a social force can't exist. There is absolutely nothing more special about a 20th century woman than an 18th century one in a Louisa Alcott book, but the world we live in is radically different. You can't fight feminism without fighting modernity. Want to live in a world without feminism? Go camping somewhere far enough to kill cell phone reception.

Ready for your real red pill -- there is no reason to favor men if you consider yourself a rational person. Women can do the majority of jobs men do just as well if not better; and physical labor tends to skew towards positions that don't lend themselves to advancement. Technology, economics, and demographics have changed our world for both better and worse -- but there is not going to a revolution because there are 6 billion people on earth and they are not going away overnight. You are on your computer primed to respond (angrily) through the exact same infrastructure that invalidated traditional western family life, right? Write what you want -- actions speak louder than words.

You can respond emotionally, complain, join movements, call names... whatever. It doesn't change anything. What can you actually do to change life for the better, though? Well, get real, for one. A lotta people complain about girls all being slvts, self-centered, and exploitative. Well you know what? By your standards, you are probably right. But if that is the norm, what good does it do to go whinging on and on about it? You can't stay offended forever. Adjust your behavior accordingly and cheer the fvck up. Evolve and flourish, or stagnate and drown. Don't understand how? Swallow your pride and look at a happy and successful male teenager. The dynamic IS changing.

To clarify one thing -- there are certain legal issues where men are clearly discriminated against to the point where women nod and agree. That will be resolved over time, I'm sure, and that is a place in where Men's Rights are 100% legit and will make gains. I'm talking more against the "oh poor me" attitude some guys on this site have adopted. Oppression will always exist, because power is relative to the powerless. If it wasn't women in western society, warlords might have a gun up to your face and that is the reality for your AFC in some places. It's not DJ to fight for an utopian world that doesn't exist -- it's to make your own world a paradise regardless of obstacles. Seeing gender politics overwhelm this forum, instead of pragmatic people making social chaos their playground and thriving in it, is frankly a little disheartening.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women can do the majority of jobs men do just as well if not better;
Like inventing and maintaining the technologies for your modern life that is the entire basis of your argument? Oh wait...

Or maybe protecting said modern life from getting wiped out by aggressive outsiders? Oh hang on...

What about the basic cleaning up & maintenance of modern life? Ah bugger...

Our modern life is incredibly fragile. Technologies aren't magic. Often it's one simple natural disaster away to reveal exactly how much men are needed.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
wait_out said:
There is absolutely nothing more special about a 20th century woman than an 18th century one
Except for higher testosterone levels, an increase in man jaws and a larger waistline.

wait_out said:
Ready for your real red pill -- there is no reason to favor men if you consider yourself a rational person. Women can do the majority of jobs men do just as well if not better
wtf are you smoking? Women on average are 32% less productive than men and they definately can't do the majority of jobs men do. This sh!t is a no brainer for anyone with a set of eyes let alone a "man" who's supposedly been red pill aware for 4 years.

wait_out said:
You can respond emotionally, complain, join movements, call names... whatever. It doesn't change anything.
Yea right, because no group of people joining movements throughout history has ever changed anything.:rolleyes:

wait_out said:
It's not DJ to fight for an utopian world that doesn't exist
It's not DJ to bend over like a smiling submissive either, it's weak characterless men who are responsible for this sh!t fight in the first place.

No offence but most of your post is pure nonsense.

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wait_out said:
Nothing is going to change and here's why -- you are all completely overrating the ability of humans to rationally shape their environment.
Anything man can make, he can remake. Men are not passive and helpless before some relentless fate or "scientifically proven laws."

wait_out said:
Feminism is not an agent of change, it is a response to changing social conditions.
I agree with this premise, but not with your explanation. Instead, I say that men are the only agents of change. Men can decide to use political means other than liberalism. In doing so, they are changing social conditions. Who responds? Right. Men who use feminism against other men. Feminism is an ideological tool, an abstraction, a fictitious entity, a placeholder. For what? For threats and violence against men in general. Why would some men threaten all men? Because a small elite of rich and powerful plutarchs can never be threatened by sanctions that they're paying to enforce against the masses. And they know that it will win them support from women of all social classes. Lower class women are used as a fifth column to attack their own men.

wait_out said:
You can't fight feminism without fighting modernity.
There are simply too many countries that are either antifeminist and embrace modern technology or are very backward but massively pump feminism. Saudi Arabia and Cuba come to mind. Your point is reduced to a useless and false assertion that "modernity" equals feminism.

wait_out said:
Technology, economics, and demographics have changed our world for both better and worse -- but there is not going to a revolution because there are 6 billion people on earth and they are not going away overnight. You are on your computer primed to respond (angrily) through the exact same infrastructure that invalidated traditional western family life, right? Write what you want -- actions speak louder than words.

You can respond emotionally, complain, join movements, call names... whatever. It doesn't change anything.
I disagree. You're making an infallable god and immutable god's hand out of men's sciences (technology, economics, demographics, communications).

wait_out said:
What can you actually do to change life for the better, though? Well, get real, for one. A lotta people complain about girls all being slvts, self-centered, and exploitative. Well you know what? By your standards, you are probably right. But if that is the norm, what good does it do to go whinging on and on about it? You can't stay offended forever. Adjust your behavior accordingly and cheer the fvck up.
You really must have a low opinion of men on this site to tell them to be suck-asses and pretend to support something they despise.

wait_out said:
Don't understand how? Swallow your pride and look at a happy and successful male teenager.
Rather, you're treating the men on this site like broken-hearted 13-year-olds after their first rejection from a lezbian feminist who's setting them up for their fag shopping buddies to recruit to swallow their "pride" later.

EDIT: It's telling that you picked the example of a male who never gets laid as the model for getting along with women.

wait_out said:
To clarify one thing -- there are certain legal issues where men are clearly discriminated against to the point where women nod and agree. That will be resolved over time, I'm sure, and that is a place in where Men's Rights are 100% legit and will make gains.
The only legit men's rights are those that women nod to? Well, hell. I'll take my chances fighting for the illegitimate rights then.

wait_out said:
If it wasn't women in western society, warlords might have a gun up to your face
You're going to have to explain this one in more detail. I get the impression you're saying that Queen Elizabeth personally fought off the Spanish Armada, dagger in hand, breast bared, swinging from a mast.

I mean, this sounds like one of those intentionally insane remarks that a guy would put on his pretend hot chick profile on POF.

wait_out said:
Seeing gender politics overwhelm this forum, instead of pragmatic people making social chaos their playground and thriving in it, is frankly a little disheartening
You prefer a world of "gender" benders "making social chaos their playground." I don't. That says it all.