Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wife has your balls, witholding sex, disrespect and doesn't spend alot of time with you

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's not your wife... she's satan. Get away while you still can!

kingvavy

Don Juan
Reaction score
My counselor was relationship and sex life friendly so she told the wife she was full of sh1t and suggested at how Kay and no more mr nice guy. So if you choose a counselor pick one that thinks relationship means sex happens and they think men should have a reasonable amount of control.
Look, just the act of going to a counsellor will kill attraction, even if the counsellor says "you should have sex..." The point is the wife DOESN'T want to have sex. A counsellor saying "you need to have sex" is not going to turn this marriage around. Husband needs to up his game to re-trigger the wife's attraction, and at this late point, the only way he can possibly do that is to get out (in a legally safe manner) and start dating other girls. Once the wife is begging for him to come back, it's up to the husband to decide if it's worth it to him.

At the end of the day, marriage is a SUICIDE mission. I love the idea of marriage, who doesn't? The idea of marriage (a life long commitment set up as a basis for creating a stable family) is wonderful. The REALITY of marriage is: no fault divorce, (i.e. wife can get up and walk away after watching an episode of Oprah if she feels like it...) cops who bust innocent husbands, greedy lawyers/parenting coordinators/marriage counsellors, family courts set up to ensure that you remain poor the rest of your life and never see your kids... to all you young cats thinking of marriage, go walk into any family court and watch a divorce proceeding, and then ask if you want in. If we lived in the days before no fault divorce, then yes, it is a contract for life, but it is not a life-time contract, it's a SCAM. A scam that ruins lives.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look, just the act of going to a counsellor will kill attraction, even if the counsellor says "you should have sex..." The point is the wife DOESN'T want to have sex. A counsellor saying "you need to have sex" is not going to turn this marriage around. Husband needs to up his game to re-trigger the wife's attraction, and at this late point, the only way he can possibly do that is to get out (in a legally safe manner) and start dating other girls. Once the wife is begging for him to come back, it's up to the husband to decide if it's worth it to him.

At the end of the day, marriage is a SUICIDE mission. I love the idea of marriage, who doesn't? The idea of marriage (a life long commitment set up as a basis for creating a stable family) is wonderful. The REALITY of marriage is: no fault divorce, (i.e. wife can get up and walk away after watching an episode of Oprah if she feels like it...) cops who bust innocent husbands, greedy lawyers/parenting coordinators/marriage counsellors, family courts set up to ensure that you remain poor the rest of your life and never see your kids... to all you young cats thinking of marriage, go walk into any family court and watch a divorce proceeding, and then ask if you want in. If we lived in the days before no fault divorce, then yes, it is a contract for life, but it is not a life-time contract, it's a SCAM. A scam that ruins lives.
Your 100% right. She's not doing it because SHE DOES NOT WANT TO.

It's very simple, it's due to a lack of respect and/or a lack of attraction.

The might have never been worth this mans time in the first place, and the reality has come out. She already got what she wanted out of him so why put out?

Many of these women ( didn't say all ) NEVER where worth us or our time. They treat you like "garbage" many times because that's what they are. People with issues flip their issues and put their $hit on you.

Thanks for the feedback. I will point out to the friend the most common and basic thing is she is not doing it because SHE DOES NOT WANT TO. And she treats you with LOW RESPECT because that's what she WANTS TO DO.

kingvavy

Don Juan
Reaction score
amen brother...it might be worth it for this guy to take some time and figure out why he was willing to hand over his respect to someone who was incapable of keeping it. If one is dumb enough to sign up for the suicide mission, I would recommend pre-maritial marriage counselling, and be up-front with the counsellor. Say, I am doing this specifically to see if there are red-flags. i.e. does she have serious self-esteem issues. Women with self esteem issues who get married inevitably turn those issues onto their partner, then create the justification for divorce. Daddy didin't show enough love and neither can you.

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Misery loves company!

Every office has a couple of these guys. Jesus don't get me started on 1 of my co-workers that has been married 4x and just recently went back to his ex wf to help her raise another mans kid! The drama never ends, it's all pathetic if you ask me.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Every office has a couple of these guys. Jesus don't get me started on 1 of my co-workers that has been married 4x and just recently went back to his ex wf to help her raise another mans kid! The drama never ends, it's all pathetic if you ask me.
For every 1 guy who has a shred of game there are at least 1000 who don't.

Once Bitten

Don Juan
Reaction score
the Don that changed my ex had no conscience. I held her out of the holiday gathering that year, and he (50yo) went after an 18yo whose parents both worked there. They confronted him but he did not stop. She had to tell him no. This is how bold a real Don is.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
amen brother...it might be worth it for this guy to take some time and figure out why he was willing to hand over his respect to someone who was incapable of keeping it. If one is dumb enough to sign up for the suicide mission, I would recommend pre-maritial marriage counselling, and be up-front with the counsellor. Say, I am doing this specifically to see if there are red-flags. i.e. does she have serious self-esteem issues. Women with self esteem issues who get married inevitably turn those issues onto their partner, then create the justification for divorce. Daddy didin't show enough love and neither can you.
the Don that changed my ex had no conscience. I held her out of the holiday gathering that year, and he (50yo) went after an 18yo whose parents both worked there. They confronted him but he did not stop. She had to tell him no. This is how bold a real Don is.
How did he change her?

Once Bitten

Don Juan
Reaction score
He changed her from a good wife, to a Ho.
His Ho, everytime he was around. Maybe three times a year. From the parent company.
after he quit coming here (?), she was after other guys. And much less about me.

he's an expert Don. Everything I've seen that's related, this guy has it down to a "T". He has a younger fellow from their company that he's obviously "training".
Made me wish I was his young trainee instead of his victim. His presence fvcked up my wife for good.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He changed her from a good wife, to a Ho.
His Ho, everytime he was around. Maybe three times a year. From the parent company.
after he quit coming here (?), she was after other guys. And much less about me.

he's an expert Don. Everything I've seen that's related, this guy has it down to a "T". He has a younger fellow from their company that he's obviously "training".
Made me wish I was his young trainee instead of his victim. His presence fvcked up my wife for good.
Usually they are always someone's "ho". My ex-wife says I was best in the sack, but also put too baby size c0cks thru her too. They always remember that. Anyways she brought me in to cheat on her bf that she was starting to complain about. When they start complaining they are just lining up reasons to do some BS. I needed the pvzzy at that time so I took it. She also tried to real me back in, but I didn't allow because she is a "black widow" type of female who will always turn on the male and slit his throat. This is why I got away from her. And she was also bad talking the respectable guy she was with. This is what they do.

But she had brought me in over the years to do some things to her that she doesn't let no one do. Kinda feels good that was reserved for me.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
I was just looking for a good thread to post that pic. :D

I must say I am really enjoying the new forums ability to accommodate gifs.