Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wife goes to Club/Bar

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Str8up CHOSE to leave Sosuave, and if people pushed him that direction it was because he became a cynical negative as$. I'm sure in real life he is a decent dude and just got a little oversaturated on this place. His last days here were mainly bickering with other members and fighting tooth and nail to defend some beliefs he had, when he could have just stated it was his opinion and went about his way.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never participated in this thread but what a soap opera.

A good lesson to not get married at a young age especially if you still haven't sown your wild oats.

The desires to "go clubbing" and "get married" simply cannot co-exist.

If I were in the same position as the OP I would've put the entire relationship to the test the moment she called to say she was going clubbing.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
epic thread!

makes you realize why muslims enslave their biatches

peace of mind for the dudes...no late night creeping for them :):)

To be blunt in regards to the OP...he was fvcked from the get go...if your chick is even THINKING of coming in at 5am LET ALONE DOES SO...you have no relationship and you're probably too stupid to realize it.

Why stupid? Because the one thing you can never get back is time.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Colossus said:
Str8up CHOSE to leave Sosuave, and if people pushed him that direction it was because he became a cynical negative as$. I'm sure in real life he is a decent dude and just got a little oversaturated on this place. His last days here were mainly bickering with other members and fighting tooth and nail to defend some beliefs he had, when he could have just stated it was his opinion and went about his way.
Yep that's how I remember it going down as well.

Str8up's was a very valued member in his early days but he became bitter and twisted. I remember coming back to the forum after a significant break to find the entire place had a dark cloud of negativity hovering over it. I'm sure there were others but Str8up seemed to be a ring leader of sorts.

I can't say I miss that.

Buddha_Mind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women can make a man bitter and twisted when he even doesn't want to be. That's part of the battle--fighting against that. At least that's part of MY battle.

It is definitely a mindfvck when you (a) believe your woman to be messing with your head and (b) are confronted with lots of things she said, but reality has shed otherwise.

It is probably not a bad idea for trust to be EARNED -- or at least given with a healthy dose of self-protection. I'm not saying go into every situation where you are betting on getting fvcked over; but youthful naivety transpires for a reason, right?

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
I don't think STR8UP became twisted, I think he saw truly much more than most people even here do.

It's sobering when you see ridiculous amounts of wh0rishness going on and how people deny it no matter how obvious the evidence.

This thread is a great example and I honestly believe the only reason that STR8UP and Latino saw through it is because they have experienced it so much.

When you attain that level of game you really do see the world differently. Every hair twirl, every giggle, every arm touch or lingering gaze, you know what is being conveyed without words.

Once you are no longer blind to these sorts of things, once you being to see every indicator of interest and the resulting sexual onslaught of those that read the signals appropriately, you really are looking at a different world than 99% of the people around you.

The majority of guys are AFC's and will never be capable of being unplugged. What many have yet to realize is that even those of us who were able to unplug.....the majority will never be able to reach even half the depth of the rabbit hole.

When you have a guy like STR8UP telling you the hole goes even deeper and egging you to come down and join him in exploring, who can blame him for going down it anyways when most refuse to believe it is even possible that it goes deeper?
I was thinking of going in that hole and drilling to see where the bottom is. Anyone interested?

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im extremely late to this party, however i read through the whole thread and have to say that the OP was questioning everything too much. It is very clear that foul play went on, either kissing, oral sex or the the worst, straight up sex. There was alot of great advice and to the OP, many of us have been in a similar situation so knowing the BS his wife was throwing at him was obvious. Sometimes its easier to see whats going on when your on the outside looking in. Again, IMO, if she was attractive or if Josh found his wife attractive then i wouldnt doubt that he tried making a move and his wife, being there in the first place late night... knew something would go down or else she would have told Josh "listen can you drop me off at home instead?" But no, she knew what she was doing. Anyway... Hope the OP doesnt get hurt too bad because if his wife is willing to pull a move like that.... thats Red Flag across the board.

CostaDeSol

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This one was sad.

Guy comes on to forum because his girl SLEPT at another mans house after a night of drinking. That should be an automatic nexting situation. but he didnt WANT to next her. not to be rude, but he sounded pu$$y whipped.

and my first reaction was to question whether or not the kid was actually his.

I hope he has moved on from her and is doing well.