Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do young men stop sleeping with attractive wives

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
Sex is the barometer of a relationship, so when the sex falls off, the problem is usually something else. It's hard to want to have sex with someone you're mad at or resent over household issues.
Agree, but the "problem" isn't always something that absolutely spells doom for the relationship. Work stress, busy times in life like moving, hell, lower testosterone for old man.....lots of things like that. It's not always lack of 'alpha-ness' or that the man is actually doing things to lower IL. Sometimes women need to get the f*ck over things and stick by the man. They aren't willing to do that these days when things get tough, so they end up cheating to get their emotional drama.

shayanjameel08

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think in part,women stop doing what they were doing when they first were getting together with their mate. Men love excitement in sex. For the most part, women don't enjoy sex as often as men.

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
Her: "slurp.. you want to do it lol?
So... is that "lol" a part of the quote or is that just you adding lol like you do after every sentence? :D

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
In my opinion: most husbands get tired of sleeping with the same woman.

I've rarely been able to sustain sexual desire for the same woman after a few months.

Variety is better, in my opinion.

Catch and release.

Luv 'em and leave 'em. Much more adventurous and fulfilling life.
President and Mrs. Coolidge were being shown [separately] around an experimental government farm. When Mrs. Coolidge came to the chicken yard she noticed that a rooster was mating very frequently. She asked the attendant how often that happened and was told, "Dozens of times each day." Mrs. Coolidge said, "Tell that to the President when he comes by." Upon being told, President asked, "Same hen every time?" The reply was, "Oh, no, Mr. President, a different hen every time." President: "Tell that to Mrs. Coolidge."

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe they are scared of having a kid? I am banging the wife raw now and she is not on any sort of birth control. I had her taking the pill before but not anymore. No preggo yet. That is one of the reasons I didn't feel like banging before, but now I don't care. Going to have a kid eventually, so why not get on with it?