Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do you guys neve blame womens for there bad behaviour ?

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those are perfectly good reasons to blame the men. However, you can't blame a man if he goes on a date and the woman is just staring at her phone the whole time or a similar scenario.
Sure that's rude, but she's is just telling you, by her actions, that she's not that interested in you. No need to waste any more time or money on her. no need getting upset about it just move on.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You realize most of the problems on this board directly stem from guys pedestalizing women and not handling rejection well, right? Shouldn't blame women for that
Lol, literally 90% of guys problems with women are trying to convince a completely uninterested woman to become interested rather than finding other women who are interested

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
Sure that's rude, but she's is just telling you, by her actions, that she's not that interested in you. No need to waste any more time or money on her. no need getting upset about it just move on.
I would have left in the middle of date. I'm sure there's some guys on here that would have said you didn't say this man.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I must agree with the OP, especially after reading the comments in an article about a 15 year old girl who had sex with 25 boys in the school bathroom. People were saying it's because she was a victim of human trafficking (read: she's an illegal on welfare), and her mom is defending her, saying she only had consensual sex with like 5 or 6 of the boys, tops. Many are saying "How can people blame this poor, innocent girl?? Those boys should be prosecuted for rape!" Sorry, but since the dawn of mankind if a woman wanted to be Super Ho, she could be.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would have left in the middle of date. I'm sure there's some guys on here that would have said you didn't say this man.
This is the big difference between me and I guess most guys. I don't date to get women. I date to have fun, when I invite a women out, it is to something that I'm doing because it's what I like, or it's a restaurant I want to try. She is there because I don't like doing sh!t by myself. Why would I walk out on a date if I'm doing something I want. She can fvcking leave if she wants, but not me.

You can not control what people, especially women do, you can however control how you act. You should not give a fvck what women do or don't do. Besides, you have no idea what is going on in her life, what if the woman is checking her phone because she just found out her mom went to the hospital.... she's out with you because she didn't want to cancel, but her mind is elsewhere. Never jump to conclusions, always be a gentleman, and things will work out. If her behavior bothers you just don't ask her out anymore.