Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do women LOVE tattoos?

phoneproblems

Don Juan
Reaction score
> if he got those tatts not to be "cool", but for a good reason

see, that is a very good line. it suggests some kind of deep dark mystery about the man that will require many long nights of post-fukking pillow-talk to uncover ;-)

the girl wonders: was he a gang-banger? a special forces dude? did he roll with some kind of mysterios crew.... damm she will get all excited thinking about this

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, it's gone full circle to the point where tattoos and piercings are a sign of conformity in certain "underground" circles.

When Britney Spears got a belly piercing and all the latest teenybop boy bands got all covered with tattoos that about did it.

Heretolearn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
- psychological Theory

7) Tattoos represent the inner animal in all of us. Tattoed men are saying ' I accept my manly animal nature'

practical below:

+ the mystery element explained in several posts above

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TooColdUlrick:
4) Bad Boy Hypothesis
at least a streak of it in him and if he got those tatts not to be "cool", but for a good reason.
As of this moment, I am hesitant of the Bad Boy Hypothesis. For the first reason that it is redundant to the other explanations and second because of the effect tattoos have on guys who most evidently are not bad asses. (However, the “at least a streak” might make up for the deficit.)

Undoubtedly, tattoos are a sexual fantasy and in the extreme it is termed stigmatophilia, someone who needs their sexual partner to either be scarred, burned, pierced, or tattooed, in order to be aroused. In contemplating what might prompt tattoos to carry such a potent sexual exilir, even in normality, tattoos force us to look at the body moreso than we normally do. We look more specifically, we gaze longer. Karmasutra is exactly correct that passing glances morph into lingering stares.
Desdinova:
For women getting tattoos, I don't really get it either. Perhaps it has a link to fashion. Women love shopping for clothes. They love filling their closets with stuff they'll only wear a few times before it gets passed on. I almost have to wonder if tattoos have that same sort of appeal.
For myself, why women get tattoos is no mystery. It’s all about a predisposition towards high risk behaviors. One thing I can agree about a link towards fashion is that women tend to limit themselves to small and sanitary tattoos—butterflies, stars, flowers—apparently to remain attractive to men. With due expection made to those few individuals who flaunt the social risk of potentially offending too many people with offending designs, no one wants to be shunned as a freak. Hence, women flirt with tattoos but rarely embody the full spirit of the pasttime.
RedPill:
In my experience, a woman’s attraction to body art seems to correlate with her economic background. It seems the women from poorer backgrounds, who also tend to be the ones with more mental issues and childhood/abuse issues, dig tattoos more than women who are from more affluent backgrounds. They also aren’t as judgmental, whereas women from more conservative, affluent backgrounds may see tats as a sign that the guy doesn’t have any sort of professional career ambitions.
I never thought about it from an economic perspective. I will definitely have to field test this one.
sapphire:
Several years ago, I wrote a thread concerning the subject of women and tatoos. I presented my own theory of why women get tatoos and offered my opinion that tattood women tend to be more sexually promiscuous. That sparked a huge debate and my thread ended up having close to 300 replies. My username at the time was Aurora. I tried searching, but it does not pop up for some reason.
In my memory, there have been two huge tattoo debates, yours and one by Sir_Chancealot. The underlining thesis in both was the same, of course, tattoos are the mark of sluts. I never engaged in the debates but I looked into the scientific research provided in the debates, and for good measure spent a few good months observing every woman I could who sported a tattoo. I was and years later am still shocked by what tattoos overwhelmingly signify, not just in sexual inclinations but smoking, heavy drinking, or drugs.

If I may say, people often like to cite the current popularity of tattoos but I predict getting inked has reached its maximum popularity, which stands at roughly one out of five people. The social barriers in the United States against tattoos are non-existent except for cautionary advice and yet only a minority actually do it. Quite simply, tattoos will never be done by the majority because of the certain predispositions evidently true of the tattooed population despite the pasttime having gone mainstream. However, the naturally intriguing element of tattoos, the general fascination of the general public of tattoos on other people, I think is timeless and undying. But why, that’s the open question.

SoCalMike

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
it depends

Not all women love tattoos by any means. And it depends on how many you have. Brother, I am covered. I have full sleeves (hardly a bit of natural skin showing) a full chest plate, stomach, and calves. I'm like a walking mural. Now, when I go out I with my arms or legs visible, I attract a certain type of girl - usually a little crazy or slutty and with a troubled background (bad childhood, divorced, etc.) In other words, usually not LTR material but often bangable.

But if I cover them, wear a button up shirt, and dress nice I attract a different set of girls - girls who are sane and sweet, usually well educated with careers. They are a little shocked when they find out that I'm inked like this, but by that time they've gotten to know me a bit, know I'm not crazy or scum, so it's never been a problem.

So for all you who want ink just keep that in mind. I don't regret getting my tats, and wouldn't remove them even if it were plausable, but you have to understand the consequences.

El MonoLoco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok

#4 was the one...tats =pain sissy AFC fools can't handle the pain so that wins .....

Women with tatts?? = sexy

I have 3 myself, slowly building on a full back piece, if I can ever afford it....
but they all have meaning and remind me of specific things in my life that are very meaningful......

Pick a tatt off the wall-----don't bother get an original you'll feel better years later, especially if you see some other chump with the same thing....boy that would suck

Warlord

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
TooColdUlrick said:
4) Bad Boy Hypothesis
at least a streak of it in him and if he got those tatts not to be "cool", but for a good reason.

i've got several, non-visible. since i'm a professional, it's quite a shock sometimes when the shirt comes off. they'll ask what they mean. i say, "i'll tell you later" because it's none of her or anyone elses business until we're tight.

btw, how many classic "nice guys" have tatts? of the ones that do, how many got them to try to be cool?
I'm going with this.

saunterer

Reaction score
Most of the time ladies want to have the tattoo only in the attention grabbing areas such as back, ankle, hips, neck etc. They also decide the tattoo according to their outfit which they prefer. So. you can say that women loves tattoo because it helps them grabbing attention of others.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have two tattoos but they're coverable, I'm with a good girl now and having a baby soon. But I can recall her, and a few other girls who didn't know about my tattoos and when we finally got naked in the sheets they were surprised but in a good way. I think it's an instant turn on for them, and just gets them even more wet. So nah, I don't think you need a full sleeve to see the effects of tattoos.

In a way, the woman feels like she found another "puzzle" piece to you if she has to discover it herself. I never even bring my tattoos up, unless they're exposed and someone asks, or the topic just gets brought up naturally.

-Scars

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Certain types of women like tattoos the way certain types of women like the meathead wannabe MMA types. They seem to go hand in hand. Anyway, it's just a archetype that some women go for. What I have noticed though is that hot women tend to be the ones who do have a thing for tats. I've also noticed the tattooed mma wannabe meathead types tend to have smoking hot gf's/wives. I'm chalking this one up to them being way more dominant and alpha than average schlubs.

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bonhomme said:
Yes, it's gone full circle to the point where tattoos and piercings are a sign of conformity in certain "underground" circles.
Getting a tattoo has always been a sign of conformity. Why? Because every "alternative culture" is simply a little part of the overall culture and cannot deviate from its methods and goals any more than can the "mainstream."

Since about '83, the main "alternative culture" was "gay is cool." That's when the tattoos started showing up big time (as in prison sex, prison gangs, prison markings).

Tattoos are a sign of conformity as a self-loathing, homosexual clown. The women who are attracted to men with tattoos are fag hags.

Not all women are fag hags, but, in developed countries, there is a far greater % of women who bow to the fake, phony "alternative culture" that "gay is cool."

In short, it's gay as fvck to disfigure yourself, and you look stupid and controllable to women who hate their own femininity.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Down Low said:
Getting a tattoo has always been a sign of conformity. Why? Because every "alternative culture" is simply a little part of the overall culture and cannot deviate from its methods and goals any more than can the "mainstream."

Since about '83, the main "alternative culture" was "gay is cool." That's when the tattoos started showing up big time (as in prison sex, prison gangs, prison markings).

Tattoos are a sign of conformity as a self-loathing, homosexual clown. The women who are attracted to men with tattoos are fag hags.

Not all women are fag hags, but, in developed countries, there is a far greater % of women who bow to the fake, phony "alternative culture" that "gay is cool."

In short, it's gay as fvck to disfigure yourself, and you look stupid and controllable to women who hate their own femininity.
excellent well said.

the elite have always used faggotry to control and subvert

...this was true in ancient Greece and Rome, and in our present day at Yale; in skull and bones where part of the initiation is to jerk off in a coffin while surrounded by your peers

faggotry as tribal initiation is an ancient practice...in our current society of degradation it assumes an added purpose of controlling the masses who are encouraged to follow practices of self loathing and mutilation through omnipresent media. the normalization of faggotry and its many guises is one more step down the road to slavery.