Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why did LiveFreeX get banned?

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not out to start a riot, just being curious.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just looked at his recent posts and didn't see anything ban-worthy, so something might have been deleted. I enjoyed his perspective even if I didn't often agree with it.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably has to to with this thread http://www.sosuave.net/forum/index....-called-to-tell-me-hes-not-doing-well.235398/.

He was pissing on the OP when she created a thread just to describe that her father was ill and likely to pass. I dug into LiveJailed. Subsequently, all his posts were deleted.

Frankly, any person who speaks to another who is grieving in that manner is a low-quality piece of crap. I could only hope his ban is permanent.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it's anything like the latest actions of moderators, probably has to do with insults or name-calling.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People get banned for one reason only: Repeated breaking of the rules after several warnings. At that point we mods discuss the situation for a fairly extended period of time and come to a consensus as to the course of action that will benefit the site and its members. The rules are posted as stickies in most subforums, for those who don't know.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
People get banned for one reason only: Repeated breaking of the rules after several warnings. At that point we mods discuss the situation for a fairly extended period of time and come to a consensus as to the course of action that will benefit the site and its members. The rules are posted as stickies in most subforums, for those who don't know.
Got it. I know sometimes I can go a little off the rails so to speak as well lol. Do you guys usually send out PMs saying the following? "Hey, Tenacity, tone it down a bit on X, Y, or Z."

I know like some forums I don't participate on anymore, like the City Data Forum, the moderators will just temp ban you without a warning, without saying what you did wrong, etc. And that forum is very liberal and also very feminist/gynocentric, so of course what I have to say will PISS off the vast majority of people, even the moderators, which I believe leads them to ban people they "disagree" with.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got it. I know sometimes I can go a little off the rails so to speak as well lol. Do you guys usually send out PMs saying the following? "Hey, Tenacity, tone it down a bit on X, Y, or Z."

I know like some forums I don't participate on anymore, like the City Data Forum, the moderators will just temp ban you without a warning, without saying what you did wrong, etc. And that forum is very liberal and also very feminist/gynocentric, so of course what I have to say will PISS off the vast majority of people, even the moderators, which I believe leads them to ban people they "disagree" with.
Yes we send out warnings, the mods here are actually very lenient when it comes to bans. You kind of have to try to get banned in my opinion.