Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why beta males cling to Disney fairy tale LTR's

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Men get married because that is what society has conditioned them to believe is the right thing to do. That is why I got married in my late 30s.... I figured I had to do it. I was not really in love with her, I just got along great with her... she really was my best friend and thought I could just make it work... I couldn't and didn't, and that little social experiment cost me, and continues to cost me more money then you would believe. I got two great kids out of the deal, but you don't need to marry for that.

Men want LTR because we want to be comfortable... We like the idea that we have a women that we can relax around, be ourselves, and just have fun.... Truth is, you can NEVER FVCKING relax with women... NEVER. They are biologically conditioned to always be looking for better options and to want as much as you can give her. You marry a chick who spent her whole life in a trailer park, and you might think she will be happy doing better than that... HA!!! not a chance, give her a couple of years in a suburban home with a two car garage, and she will be wondering why you haven't been promoted and aren't making more money. Why SHE STILL has to work and can't focus on Bon Bon eating and child rearing. Women are NEVER completely happy with their condition unless they are absolutely convinced that they can not do better....

But guess what... as soon as she really believes she can't do better, that is when she turns into a miserable fat shrew.... and she will start pushing your buttons until you've had enough.

The ONLY way to be with women is to be the best you can be, and not let her stupid mind games get to you. The SECOND she behaves in a way that is not fun and does not make you happy, walk the fvck away. She has to know that you will NOT put up with her BS, then both of you will be happy.
Bro your post about not necessarily getting married and/or being comfortable would have been SO powerful if you didn’t have kids. Once you say you got kids out of it, the whole argument collapses.