Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why all the hate from vegans?

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been doing some fitness youtubing lately and I've noticed that the vegans (Vegan Gains, Light Twins in particular) have their stingers out for guys like Mike Chang. I mean, like true HATE. I don't get it, it's like their entire agenda is by hating on other guys, then claiming that others are haters when they get called out for being little pussball haters themselves.

Seems to me this vegan fad is in the same vein as most liberal crap in general, laced with arrogance and elitism. People just need another way to feel better and smarter than others.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate vegans. I believe their thought process is completely irrational & illogical. Also they all seem to be attention *****s and as you so illustrated; Haters.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was a vegetarian for seven years, a "vegan" for a few of those. I put the word vegan in quotes, because there is really no such thing. In modern society, it is impossible to get by without using products that contain animal parts. Glue is one good example - the glues that hold together your shoes, or your car's interior are made from hoofs. So if you want to call yourself a vegan, you had better not be wearing shoes or riding in vehicles.

The_flying_dutchman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
regarding Vegan Gains... that dude just uses drama to attract viewers since his only source of income is youtube ad revenue...

In general vegans are grumpy and unpleasant to be around. Maybe they feel some sort of elitism... maybe they are grumpy because of the restrictive nature of vegan diets...maybe a combination of both...

when I tried to go vegetarian for about a month my sex drive dropped significantly and I found I was alway jittery, grouchy or irritable...

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think vegans get hateful because they can't stand to see un necessary cruelty to animals. Eat your meat if you must, but don't have animals cramped in warehouses for their lives in substandard conditions, living a life of torture similar/if not worse than the Nazi concentration camps. Go get your meat from a farm where the animals have a some standard of living. :)

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
regarding Vegan Gains... that dude just uses drama to attract viewers since his only source of income is youtube ad revenue...

In general vegans are grumpy and unpleasant to be around. Maybe they feel some sort of elitism... maybe they are grumpy because of the restrictive nature of vegan diets...maybe a combination of both...

when I tried to go vegetarian for about a month my sex drive dropped significantly and I found I was alway jittery, grouchy or irritable...
He also got a vasectomy, so I guess it's a self-fulfilling prophecy. Haha he straight bred himself out of the gene pool. What a loser.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People just need another way to feel better and smarter than others.
This.

I cant stand most vegans for this reason. Self-righteous pricks. Like if you don't want to eat animal products, fine. But save the rhetoric, nobody cares about your crusade. Fact of the matter is most of us are accomplices in killing whether we like it or not, we just aren't getting our hands dirty. Even vegans.

IMO, if you eat or use animal products and aren't willing to at least be a part of that process, you are a coward.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think vegans get hateful because they can't stand to see un necessary cruelty to animals.
But it's necessarily an elitist mindset. If EVERYBODY on earth stopped eating meat, or only ate "free range" animal meat there'd only be enough space for about 1/100 of the population.

So only a few of the "chosen ones" can attain veganhood. Not unlike Jehova's Witnesses.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most vegans and vegetarians on the planet don't know what those words mean. They are just too poor to afford meat.

The only sound macro-level argument in favor of meat-eating relates to land that is not suitable for agriculture. Sheep and goats, especially, can graze on land where no food crops will grow, thus making food where there would be none otherwise. Beyond that, meat takes a lot more resources to produce less food. If not for the massive agricultural subsidies in the US, we'd actually know the real cost of things.