Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Who "enjoys" approaching women?

scoped

Don Juan
Reaction score
How can you pick or approach women if you don't enjoy it?????????????

I read on another post that the average crash and burn rate is 80% - 90%.
Sure maybe you actually only pick up 1 in 10 girls, but if your fun and friendly your very rarely going to get a girl completely shoot you down
This absolutely amazes me.
if you are friendly and positive most girls are going to be friendly back.

From there it's all about judging the situation, use the knowledge you have and be aware of what's happening.

If it's not working out move on.
It's all about timing, judging the sitiuation and having fun...

If you are not enjoying it and it's not fun why bother in the first place.

I am a stong believer in things such as vibe or Aura, give off a postive vibe and girls will be attracted to you.

But positive in the first place!!!

With this attitude i have found i don't need to go up to girls and try and make it enjoyable, i am having fun in the first place.
The more fun and positive you are feeling the more you want to be sociable, you just can't help it.

aznbreakerjrey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have just started recently to approach girls. In fact, I started yesterday. I was planning on talking to a couple of random girls on the street with my buds, and we miss out on some good opportunities. So then I just get pissed off, and just think, "Screw this. I've got to get some balls, I'm sick of this sh*t." So next chance I get, I get this cute chick and talk to her. Bang, mission accomplished. According to the Pook version updates, I'm AznBreakerJRey 1.1. Eventually I'll get up there.

------------------
You live, you learn? No, it is only if you learn the ways of the DJ when you can truly live...

Struggling

Banned
Reaction score
Shhhiiiiiiitttttttttt

i hate approaching girls i dont know that im attracted too. Because the majurity of girls are stuck up and have no sympathy.

I hate it.

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
bump...i love it

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I enjoy approaching . . .

syncmaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Who "enjoys" approaching women?

Originally posted by Interested2
Who actually "enjoys" approaching some girl you've never met before and hitting on her? I ask this becuase so far I haven't. Far from it. So far I would have to say I really "dislike" doing it. I still do talk to them though. I wonder if my success rates would be better if I enjoyed it? How do you enjoy it?

I think this is an important question for guys here on this board as you read a lot of posts where guys really seem to be "forcing" themselves to do something they really do not like doing.

So for those who do enjoy it - please tell us how we can enjoy it too

thanks
You don't enjoy it because its work. It's work because you're uncomfortable. It will get easier and you will start to enjoy messing w/ their heads.

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i enjoy approaching women in that it excites me because of the possibility of rejection (not because rejection is painful but because of the uncertainty of whether or not i'm going to be rejected).

Too much in life is determined. Nobody takes chances anymore! Everyone is so worried about this and about that and always wanting to control every little f*cking thing that everyone is too afraid to try something new once in a while. Take a f*cking chance! Life is NOT the sum total of the breaths you take or the number of times your heart beats.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny this is an old thread but interesting.

In any event, I enjoy approaching but it is a very momentum based thing.

For example if my first few approaches don't go well, then I don't always keep at it.

But if I have a night where the first few go well, I'm on a role and cant' be stopped (unless I stay with one particular girl until completion that night!)

DiMallio

Don Juan
Reaction score
theres always that small element of nervousness when approaching someone but its no big deal IMO.... its more excitement than dread coz u know she will probably be all yours soon enough....

ego

Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously?

I I'M LOVIN IT!

Just as much as talking and interacting with anyone. Guys, girls, old people, young people - black, yellow, white people doesn't matter. As long as they make me laugh and feel good about myself and i'm able to do the same thing with them it's a win - win.

And yeah, sometimes it all goes wrong and u come off as an idiot, probably 1/10. Well, 90% is still enough for me. There's always *******s, don't forget that :)

Why THE HELL SHOULD YOU approach a girl if you're not enjoying it? You guys gotta start working on the attitude. And it's not confidence, it's positive mindset. Once you got that you're able to start to develop your confidence.

Ciao!

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in an LTR now but I still love to approach. Now it is tough at first and in fact it takes momentum. As many you have said you have to get in the social state first.

Pooks posts are brilliants. Seems like all the wisdom of this site has been here since 2000-2005 or so.

Nothing real new has come. It just requires practice like everything else.

Reaction score
In my expiriance making it all a big game to yourself helps a lot, if you dont really care one way or the other your a lot smoother.

ismael

Don Juan
Reaction score
What comes to mind when i decide to aproach....."I wonder what i can get away with this time. hehehe this is going to be a blast for me..." so much so that i get people nearby off guard with my apreach and have a group going ....

all i have to say is think of it as a game...life is a roller coaster and you get to pick most of the ups and boring parts the question is which do you choose...

TheEnergizer

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah are you kidding me i love it, i love the fun in it, i love the challenge, i love the spontaneity(different experience everytime), i love where you never know if youll be successful or not, i love they way you learn something every single time you approach, and most of all of course, i love the sweet rewards of success. whats not to love? i swear, i actually didnt know there was anyone that DIDNT enjoy approaching chicks, i thought you would have to be shy or unsocial or something.

jesus christ seriously, stop *****ing and just have fun. getting there is just as fun as the reward. dont just do it for the reward.

if your worried about the outcome, or scared of rejection, well, learn to enjoy it. i love being rejected because you learn something (not that i try) and, i dunno, i just love challenge for some reason, and how girls can be unexpected and even wierd at times, haha i love it. it just pushes me harder.

lots of other good points on why approaching is so enjoyable on this page...

this thread is old though...

search1ng

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
didn't read all the pages but in response to OP, i enjoy approaching women i don't know. Doesn't mean I'm good at it or it'll go down well but it gets the heart pumping (well does in my case - especially for beautiful women, or girls you're interested in) and dancing around with your wit is always enjoyable.

Kevin Feng

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's all about balance in my personal opinion.

I've tried, both, going out JUST to pick up and also going out to hang out and running game as a side thing. Obviously I enjoy the latter part more.

You can STILL run game even if it isn't the most enjoyable thing. In terms of fun, if you're having success, it's fun, if you're not, it's going to hurt.

It depends on how productive you want to be. If you must have a girl that night, then obviously you need to open more sets and go for the kill.

It's like being a salesman, any good salesman knows that if he closes 1 in 20 deals, he's a winner.

Eventually, when you become better at pick up you can go out and just open sets as a "side" thing and you'll have enough women to keep you satisfied.

When I first started training with Asian Playboy, I would go out a lot and not get the results, but after a while and some learning I got the swing the thingis and now it comes natural.

-Kevin