Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Where to start?

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like people covered most of it already. I'd add on the career front that not everyone has a clear cut idea of what they want to do OR it will change in the future. In highschool I had one goal which I abandoned for another goal which I continued for 8 years. At 26 I changed my goal again and THEN went to university. That goal was shelved to hobby status due to family circumstances but is still simmering.

You've done well starting with what you like, interacting with people. Now you just need to explore further. At your age without any idea of the future, you just need a job for now. It sucks but you need the cash to live healthy and happy. Just gotta remind yourself it's a stepping stone for now.

I love that when people come here now looking for "game" that this community has a fairly standard reply of "that's not what you really want!". You want to be the best you! Here's how.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I found my calling at age 38, started a real career with it at 45 *where the competition are 24yo Master degree graduates
it is not what expected to be doing based on my education and previous vocations

if I can do it, anyone can

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had no game til my mid 30s but I made up for lost time quite well...it can be done, you've got plenty of time.
I gotta know, were these women young and pretty, at least some of them?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I gotta know, were these women young and pretty, at least some of them?
Yes, quite a few were mid twenties...I pretty much got to the point where I only considered 7s and above.