Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When you dig your own grave

zoom5

Don Juan
Reaction score
My crush and I had a fight.
I found out she is dating my friend, I told her that, she got mad, saying that it aint true, started to act really mean, lost my temper. I told her never to come to my place, i never want to see her again...found out later, she didnt have nothing with my friend. My friend hates me now.
I said sorry 5hrs later, she saw the message, then blocked me. She is ignoring me now.

I ****ed up really bad.

Im 20 by the way, and i know her for 2years..

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what business do you have fighting with your 'crush'? everything you just wrote makes me cringe. you obviously havent read the DJ bible if you made such an AFC move like that.

grieve, move on, and grow a pair.

Armourhead

Don Juan
Reaction score
Move on. Pretend it didn't happen. Apologize to your friend briefly. Ignore her

Reaction score
My crush and I had a fight.
I found out she is dating my friend, I told her that, she got mad, saying that it aint true, started to act really mean, lost my temper. I told her never to come to my place, i never want to see her again...found out later, she didnt have nothing with my friend. My friend hates me now.
I said sorry 5hrs later, she saw the message, then blocked me. She is ignoring me now.

I ****ed up really bad.

Im 20 by the way, and i know her for 2years..
Dude, you must be knowing your friend from a very long time and that girl from two long years. You should have trusted both of them. It's good that you realized your mistake and I hope by now you must have sorted all the misunderstanding that you had created. If not, do call her and your friend or straight away go and talk to them and apologize for your mistake. You can buy them gifts as it is a best way to express that you really mean it. Get flowers or chocolates or some sort of accessory for your girl and your friend. You can go for sunglasses, they are in trend and you could get them from citysunglass.com. Or else you can make or buy a sorry card for them.