Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When she's not allowed to date?

mynameisntNigel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Has anyone ever had a situation where her parents don't let her? If so, have you or the girl ever had any ways to have a *secret* relationship, or anything?And how long did it last? This hasn't happened to me but it happened to a guy I know.

dillj

Banned
Reaction score
Why do young guys all think that they are going to die if they don't have constant pvssy? i never bothered with ANY until I was 26, cause I knew damned well I didn't want to be stuck in THAT prison. Things go my way, or they can damned well go the OTHER way. I aint doing diddly that I don't want to do and women get OFF on having guys do things that the guys don't want to do

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do young guys all think that they are going to die if they don't have constant pvssy? i never bothered with ANY until I was 26, cause I knew damned well I didn't want to be stuck in THAT prison. Things go my way, or they can damned well go the OTHER way. I aint doing diddly that I don't want to do and women get OFF on having guys do things that the guys don't want to do
A masculine male is better having puzzy in his life. Not puzzy that degrades him, but puzzy that wants and desires him. It will be a boost in every area of his life.

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i once asked out an arabian girl. she was cute. low and behold, she wasn't allowed to date... NEXT

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
How is a relationship going to benefit you at this stage in your life?

Armourhead

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had this experience before. It didn't really matter. She still found a way to sneak out/pretend to go to a friends etc. Many times we would make out at the front door away from her parents prying eyes. At one point she dragged me down to the house's basement living room and wanted to **** me on their couch downstairs. This was coming from an attractive virgin who just fell head over heels for me.

When a chick wants to **** you she will figure out a way.

There were some restrictions we never could get around though and eventually I tired of it. The entire relationship I put myself first and without even realizing it, acted like I was seeing other girls at the same time. I eventually got bored with having to sneak around, plus she was a girl from back home when I was in the military and I hated being in a LDR.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
This is the high school forum. If you don't think high schoolers should have a relationship find a different forum.
Being that this is a high school forum and your a student, dear ole Rex is pretty sure that you've taken some sort of standardized test that involves reading comprehension. In case you're not familiar with reading comprehension, it's define as being able to read a text, process it, and understand it's meaning.

You read Rex's question, processed it, but you obviously didn't understand it's meaning. When did I imply or say that high schoolers shouldn't be in a relationship?

Most young guys enter into relationship with a chick either, (consciously or subconsciously,) as a conduit to receiving sex. If they understood that they didn't need a relationship to get sex, they most dudes probably wouldn't even enter into a relationship with a chick. So by making a chick the girlfriend, there's obviously added benefit to the dude's life. I was asking what that benefit was.

mynameisntNigel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Most young guys enter into relationship with a chick either, (consciously or subconsciously,) as a conduit to receiving sex. If they understood that they didn't need a relationship to get sex, they most dudes probably wouldn't even enter into a relationship with a chick. So by making a chick the girlfriend, there's obviously added benefit to the dude's life. I was asking what that benefit was.
I'm smarter than a lot of people around here in that I don't want a relationship for sex only. That's really superficial and that means that her looks and body are everything everything everything! But she has a brain, soul and spirit and I look at those too. I told my classmates male and female alike that "an ugly personality ruins a pretty face." There's a real person in there, and a relationship would provide something better than an average "Best friend."

That doesn't mean I never think about sex, though. If she wants it then she's probably gonna get it.

CuddleJunkie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm smarter than a lot of people around here in that I don't want a relationship for sex only. That's really superficial and that means that her looks and body are everything everything everything! But she has a brain, soul and spirit and I look at those too. I told my classmates male and female alike that "an ugly personality ruins a pretty face." There's a real person in there, and a relationship would provide something better than an average "Best friend."

That doesn't mean I never think about sex, though. If she wants it then she's probably gonna get it.
Then go ahead mate. Talk with her parents and ask for their permission so you can court this girl. I suggest you put on a suit, buy flowers and knock on the door. When she goes to receive you (and don't tell her what you are going to do, it has to be a surprise!) tell her you are there to have a serious conversation with her dad. You go to the living room and tell him "Sir, I think you are missunderstanding my intentions. I'm a real person, not like those other guys, I LOVE, yes love, your daughter because she has a brain, soul and spirit as beutiful as the moon and the stars. You must understand I'm not after sex, at least until we take our vows before God Almighty, I want to take care of "insert girl's name here" and show her how much of a real person I am. Therefore I ask for your permission to court her" Here you give the flowers to the mother and say "M'am" as you make a little reverence.

She's yours now mate, just follow my advice.

beforeimgone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Has anyone ever had a situation where her parents don't let her? If so, have you or the girl ever had any ways to have a *secret* relationship, or anything?And how long did it last? This hasn't happened to me but it happened to a guy I know.

Hey man, I graduated high school long ago and had tons of success. I want to help you. A woman will do whatever you want if she is in love with you.

To help her fall in love with you, Read my thread:

"All it takes it two things to make her love you forever"