Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When did you reach your threshold and cut that person out of your life?

xstang77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pertaining to..relationships,friends,people in general?

Steady Eddie

Don Juan
Reaction score
At 30 I dropped everyone I knew. We had long past the point where either had a use for the other(s).

It was a good move and I wish I had done it sooner.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At 30 I dropped everyone I knew. We had long past the point where either had a use for the other(s).

It was a good move and I wish I had done it sooner.
Sometimes you have to... And it's not always hard feelings. Some old friends you can see like going to church like a "CME" Christian... Christmas, Mothersday and Easter. That's the way it is for very many.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Finding this place caused me to lower my threshold for bull5hit. I cut one long-time friend out of my life after they pulled a really stupid stunt on me. Before I'd just stay angry for a bit and then apply "forgive and forget". I no longer forgive and forget unless they actually admit that they fvcked up and how they fvcked up. Most people will not admit to it, but a few will. Those are the people I will keep in my life because they're willing to actually make things better instead of covering up their mistakes.

Malcontent

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I give everybody 2 chances. I realized that if someone betrays me twice, it's probably a pattern. I also realize that I have to be efficient with my time and taking the time to put up with games/BS is a waste of my life. Toxic/flakey/unreliable/untrustworthy people must be discarded promptly.

wolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I give everybody 2 chances. I realized that if someone betrays me twice, it's probably a pattern. I also realize that I have to be efficient with my time and taking the time to put up with games/BS is a waste of my life. Toxic/flakey/unreliable/untrustworthy people must be discarded promptly.

This right here! Solid advice!!

No games, no bullchit... fool me once then shame on you.. fool me twice and I will bury you!

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a mistake is one thing, mistakes everyone does, but flat out betrayal? there is no excuse for such thing, when someone knows what he will or did will make you feel bad/annoyed that means you are not important to that person, so you drop that person, there is no point to it

you normally lose friends along the life for change on things you do and belive and that is normal, but keep around people with bad character or will do things who will annoy you, you better start to make yourself busy with better things

PantyWhisperer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm nexting people in general a lot better than I did when I was younger. Male, female - doesn't matter. Life is short and I hate wasting time with people who only take and add no value back to my life. It's adios for me these days, whereas when I was younger I would tolerate such parasites for long periods of time. I'd rather be alone than have people mooch off me in some way.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Disrespect is my automatic Next, from it , often come lying, betrayal, and other undesirable behaviors I have no need for in my life.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Finding this place caused me to lower my threshold for bull5hit. I cut one long-time friend out of my life after they pulled a really stupid stunt on me. Before I'd just stay angry for a bit and then apply "forgive and forget". I no longer forgive and forget unless they actually admit that they fvcked up and how they fvcked up. Most people will not admit to it, but a few will. Those are the people I will keep in my life because they're willing to actually make things better instead of covering up their mistakes.
They can't even admit it, make up for the damages caused.

sharkbeat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's also the envious kind. I can usually sense envy coming from anyone even family members. The kind of people who immediately change topics to themselves whenever someone else had a good news to share.

Someone or You: "Yay! I just got a job at XYZ company"
Normal people: "Grats!"
Envious people: "When I got accepted at ABC..."