Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When a girl says "I will call you".........

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Karate Kid said:
Hey guys, not sure how to play this one, could use a little insight, and help:

Met this 9 a lil over a week ago at a party. we were all chillin there where get this, she pulled me out of th party to hang alone, we ended up kickin it for a few hours, kissed, and trading phone numbers.

two days later, she texts me saying we should hangout and get some food, i was free, so i said sure, but changed the plans so we got food and played some mini golf. chose the time and the places too.

The time went great, lots of laughs and flirting, light touching, etc. we actually ended up hanging out longer than planned.

that same day she kept talking about seeing each other again and catching a movie. I told her if i had the time, i would get ahold of her( she brought up hangin out a few times).

about a week later, i text her to see if she wants to chill at a party. she gave me the "im not feeling well, so im staying in" whatever. She then asked if i wanted to catch that movie soon, i said yeah.

yesterday, i got a hold of her to see if she wanted to hangout today, and she said she wanted to quite enthusiastically. texted her today, and she said she was hungover, i said if she wanted, we could catch a movie later after 730.

then she said the one thing i hate to hear from a girl:

"ok, I will call you"

i always get skeptical when i hear that, makes me think its really a no, but she is trying to conceal it in a nice way.

so i am 95% sure she wont call, am i bein too paranoid? if a girl says those words, is it really as bad as i make it out to be?
Let's break this situation down

I think we all know as guys, we enjoy it when it's guys on top, when you are the one who is actively penetrating the girl.

In this situation, you are now passive. You have to wait for her to call back. What a horrible feeling.

Next time don't let this happen again - try to convince her to say 'yes' immediately or just NEXT her.

Right now you are getting penetrated by her, not a good feeling.