Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"What would you say if I told you I intend to seduce you when we meet..."

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try that line next time you are messaging/texting a chick prior to your first meetup...I think you'll like the results.

You can thank me later.

dutchmaster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like it can work well, but why ruin the anticipation? I would rather make her feel like she's the one seducing me

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like it can work well, but why ruin the anticipation? I would rather make her feel like she's the one seducing me
It's an aggressive, dominant, the wolf is staring down his prey statement...if it fits your personality it could lead you down an easy path...

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When we had the nightclub my ex and I knew several men who routinely could sell this line live and in person. To some really hot women. They had conviction and were totally unapologetic. It's all in the delivery.

I think its most impressive live, especially when the woman is NOT expecting it. You have just set the frame that it IS about sex, you choose HER, and its ON.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL! I actually have used something similar to this in the past with women I've known for a while but never dated. It's one of those "make something happen or burn the sucker down moves." Truth is my success rate has been dreadful. Never tried this with someone I just met.. going to a party tonight, will try it then and let you know how it worked out.

dutchmaster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's an aggressive, dominant, the wolf is staring down his prey statement...if it fits your personality it could lead you down an easy path...
Gotcha.. I'll give it a shot, why not haha.

I use to do something similair when I was in college.. I would see a cute girl smoking and ask for a cigg. Then ask her name and be like "well Ashley, I don't actually smoke I just wanted to use it as an excuse to talk to u" and they get all giggly and submissive lol..

Not always had a few chcks look at me funny, but fvck em! It was a decent success rate

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any actions taken out of pure, unadulterated dominance (which benefits all parties) are rarely regretted.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
text:

me: how about a relaxing foot massage
her: not much into foot massages, i like more direct
me: I like both, but better you get on your knees and your ass in the air
her: i think we will get along

she is coming over Saturday from Estonia by boat... suddenly changed her plans.

dutchmaster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
whats that? Being dominant, direct, and not giving a flying **** works? It's like we just discovered fire here guyz! Also, will try and report results.
Yea, but if you already have a reputation as a direct/dominant guy in your social circle, you would be surprised how much p5ssy you can snag by acting indirect.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is an actual example of how this works in texting:

Her: I'm pretty blunt and straight forward which can sometimes pop other people's bubbles that they live in
Me too I'm way to busy for drama lol

Me:I'm very blunt and direct also. To the degree that I'll let you know I plan on seducing you when we meet so you have the opportunity to walk away if that's too intimidating for you NAME

Her: I like that and I'm not shy of ending up in bed the first day I meet someone... I love a dominant man

Her: I'd rather a guy be honest about his intentions than lie...honesty goes a long way with me...

Me: Good I'm not shy either. Game on, so make sure you bring your A game, because I'll have mine. . Most women respond well to directness even if they don't verbalize it, but most guys aren't confident enough in themselves to be that way. Timid always loses I've found.

Her: Very true because I know I definitely dont care for the timid types.. I need someone who will keep me on my toes lol

Me: I will both keep you on your toes and curling your toes

Her: I really like the sound of that...

Stop Bullsh!tting and aggressively go for what you want. You'll be surprised how often you'll get it and how much easier it will make your ability to get laid when you both know the score upfront before meeting.

In this case, we met, basically were all over each other from the word go and barely made it back to her place before going at it in every possible position for 3 hours...deep throat, anal, hard rough sex, 3 loads down her throat...all from being upfront and risking her being offended before hand. We ended up fvcking like rabbits for a few months before she ended up moving across country...I've thought about reaching out to her a few times to be honest, lol

Last edited:

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When we had the nightclub my ex and I knew several men who routinely could sell this line live and in person. To some really hot women. They had conviction and were totally unapologetic. It's all in the delivery.

I think its most impressive live, especially when the woman is NOT expecting it. You have just set the frame that it IS about sex, you choose HER, and its ON.
Yes, it is most impressive live but using it via text before meeting basically let's her know what's going to happen and if she ends up meeting anyway 90% of the work is already done for you. She will be pretty compliant in most cases, and is expecting it ahead of time so there is little to no resistance since she's effectively already agreed to it by being there.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not my style, personally.

Women know what "come by <date> at <time>" means. They just instinctively know these things.
Of course they do. I want to know they aren't going to be intimidated before I waste my time.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The reason this boldness works is because she's not used to confident men.

She's used to guys sucking her toes, telling her how pretty she is, and buying her drinks.
Few women these days are...and it's directly linked to the drastic decline in testosterone in males.

dutchmaster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is an actual example of how this works in texting:

Her: I'm pretty blunt and straight forward which can sometimes pop other people's bubbles that they live in
Me too I'm way to busy for drama lol

Me:I'm very blunt and direct also. To the degree that I'll let you know I plan on seducing you when we meet so you have the opportunity to walk away if that's too intimidating for you NAME

Her: I like that and I'm not shy of ending up in bed the first day I meet someone... I love a dominant man

Her: I'd rather a guy be honest about his intentions than lie...honesty goes a long way with me...

Me: Good I'm not shy either. Game on, so make sure you bring your A game, because I'll have mine. . Most women respond well to directness even if they don't verbalize it, but most guys aren't confident enough in themselves to be that way. Timid always loses I've found.

Her: Very true because I know I definitely dont care for the timid types.. I need someone who will keep me on my toes lol

Me: I will both keep you on your toes and curling your toes

Her: I really like the sound of that...

Stop Bullsh!tting and aggressively go for what you want. You'll be surprised how often you'll get it and how much easier it will make your ability to get laid when you both know the score upfront before meeting.

In this case, we met, basically were all over each other from the word go and barely made it back to her place before going at it in every possible position for 3 hours...deep throat, anal, hard rough sex, 3 loads down her throat...all from being upfront and risking her being offended before hand. We ended up fvcking like rabbits for a few months before she ended up moving across country...I've thought about reaching out to her a few times to be honest, lol

nicely done. You coulda told her you like keeping her on her knees as much as her toes too

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
Few women these days are...and it's directly linked to the drastic decline in testosterone in males.
Seriously. I was walking by a Starbucks the other day and I saw a group of girls with a few guys, the guys were all yelling and gossiping like little girls. Dressed in skinny jeans and tight shirts, I don't get it. Wtf is the world coming to?

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm field testing this right now with a hb8 off okcupid in Taiwan......a bit of a risk because we already had a date agreed upon and her profile says ****iness is a turnoff.......it was unnecessary, but after seeing thus thread, made ne curioys....we shall see

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like it backfired...

She said.....I would say to try tinder

Conservative game works good here until you get them to your place it seems.....am still going to roll with thus frame on thus biotch though