Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What we can learn from this recent Trump debacle

icantgetlaid

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Now beauty pageant contestants are coming out saying he touched them or whatever ...

This is why you NEVER date girls at work. It doesn't matter how much vibes she gave off and how much she reciprocated the flirting/touching/etc. girls can impulsively out of the blue say that you touched them inappropriately for any number of reasons they may have (something shallow and narcissistic is most likely) and your reputation is finished, your job is lost, friendships are broken, etc. etc.

Be careful.

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's definitely something to be aware of, but I wouldn't read too much into the Trump situation. The election is getting closer, and the media is spinning this as the thing that ends his chances. The media is closing in to try to destroy him. Which really isn't necessary, since he never really had a chance to win anyway. It's laughable after all the controversial things that he has said, we're supposed to get upset over this one thing. It's all just politics.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
America is OVER if he doesn't win.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
That's definitely something to be aware of, but I wouldn't read too much into the Trump situation. The election is getting closer, and the media is spinning this as the thing that ends his chances. The media is closing in to try to destroy him. Which really isn't necessary, since he never really had a chance to win anyway. It's laughable after all the controversial things that he has said, we're supposed to get upset over this one thing. It's all just politics.
I'm sure they'll be announcing Hill as the winner of the third debate (and her associated poll rise) before that debate even happens.

The OP's point about women at work is solid and good advice. However, it is a shame that it has to be that way because there definitely are some cute and hard working quality women that you can meet at work. So, to play it "safe," we are stuck dating outside of work with OLD nut job women instead lol.

But the rules are different for celebrities. And a celebrity running for president is in a very difficult situation because the rules change yet again.

Last edited:

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I support Trump but I thought he was over following the tapes. Although I don't think their that bad.

That is until wiki leaks put out some crazy shít on Hilary. Seeming straight for 1984. Something about conspiring to have dumb masses. Very eerie.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I support Trump but I thought he was over following the tapes. Although I don't think their that bad.

That is until wiki leaks put out some crazy shít on Hilary. Seeming straight for 1984. Something about conspiring to have dumb masses. Very eerie.
Oh come on, the US wanted us to be dumb since the 60s and 70s. LSD became popular because the CIA was conducting an experiment on mind control by using the drug. They distributed it somewhat among the masses. Just read up on Project MKUltra and its related projects (MK Delta and MK Naomi). They had to redact most of the findings from the projects because of human rights violations. Same thing with Project CHATTER and Project BLUEBIRD/ARTICHOKE (these derived from Operation Paperclip) in the 40s and 50s. It's all the same reason why UFOs and aliens became very popular was to cover up the use of the SR-71 Blackbird during the Red Scare time period as well. We've been doomed since World War 2.

Stugots26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Apparently wiki leaks has some really damning stuff they intend to release over the next 2.5 weeks, or so they claim. The rollout, by November 1, is timed to leave the DNC with no time to replace Hill on the ticket with someone else.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh come on, the US wanted us to be dumb since the 60s and 70s. LSD became popular because the CIA was conducting an experiment on mind control by using the drug. They distributed it somewhat among the masses. Just read up on Project MKUltra and its related projects (MK Delta and MK Naomi). They had to redact most of the findings from the projects because of human rights violations. Same thing with Project CHATTER and Project BLUEBIRD/ARTICHOKE (these derived from Operation Paperclip) in the 40s and 50s. It's all the same reason why UFOs and aliens became very popular was to cover up the use of the SR-71 Blackbird during the Red Scare time period as well. We've been doomed since World War 2.

Yeah, I know about all this. Does it scare you that no one seems to give a fück this was said?

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Apparently wiki leaks has some really damning stuff they intend to release over the next 2.5 weeks, or so they claim. The rollout, by November 1, is timed to leave the DNC with no time to replace Hill on the ticket with someone else.
I've heard. I feel like it won't matter. A Wikileaks blackout was issued by the media. They won't coveride it. People won't know.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I know about all this. Does it scare you that no one seems to give a fück this was said?
No one knows what to think, or they just don't believe you if you talk about it. Sometimes they don't even care. There is just so much freaky stuff out there though. You can find a lot of it online too, there's just endless amounts. But that's the scary thing, the stuff online is just what we are ALLOWED to know about (even if they don't want us to). What about the classified stuff we aren't? I've found some stuff on TOR too that gets even weirder and more messed up. And the there's stuff that's so messed up that you can't even find it on TOR.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
the world is fukked..we need another flood to wipe the slate clean. humans are sh1t. God is dead to most, and money and evil rule all. fk this gay earth i dont want to live on this planet anymore. in the meantime im stackin that paper and trying to find my purpose

Stugots26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

PantyWhisperer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't necessarily have to do anything to be accused by a woman you work with, but your odds go up tremendously if you actually do engage in any romantic or sexual activity with a co-worker. I won't even compliment a woman's shoes at work at this point in history. I used to love to hang out with all stripes of co-workers and tell jokes or have fun or whatever but no longer. I won't even go when my workgroup does an after work happy hour, because my department is overwhelmingly female. A couple of drinks in me and I'm guaranteed to utter a few words or make a crack that could end up costing me my career, even though the bar isn't my workplace. No thanks.
Meanwhile, there is a married closeted lesbian manager in my department who is always with someone in her direct report chain who is an open lesbian, and if they aren't already scissoring, it's only a matter of time. No matter how badly that goes, or even the fact that it's explicitly against company policy, nothing will happen to her. Because she's a woman. Let a married male manager try that crap and he'd be castrated on his way out of Human Resources.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
America is OVER if he doesn't win.
Gimme a break with this fear mongering. We hear this kinda stuff every election. We heard it about Bush, Obama, and presidents before them.

Enough with that stuff. Itll be the same ole same ole no matter who wins in my opinion. Congress is gonna block both Trump or Clinton from doing anything "sinister".

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Didnt they make the same claim about an October surprise? And that something big would come before debate #1? All that turned out to be was Assange seeking to advertise Wikileaks and now Clinton is trouncing Trump in the polls.

B

BlueAlpha1

This is why society needs to change. If a woman cant prove it, it didn't happen. their should also be extreme punishment for false accusations.
I vote for the the EXACT same punishment the man would have faced if convicted. If he would have got 20 years for rape, and you lied, you get 20 years, especially if he actually did some of the time.

Trunks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Gimme a break with this fear mongering. We hear this kinda stuff every election. We heard it about Bush, Obama, and presidents before them.

Enough with that stuff. Itll be the same ole same ole no matter who wins in my opinion. Congress is gonna block both Trump or Clinton from doing anything "sinister".
I hope you are correct that it's all just drama. Unlike most people, the reason I think Trump is the lesser of two evils (not that either is all that great) is precisely BECAUSE I think Clinton is more competent than Trump - but not in good ways. She seems more capable of getting aggressive/sinister policies through than amateurish Trump. That, and I believe Clinton would be hawkish with Russia.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I decided today that i was taking a break from all traditional media until the election is over. i've heard enough anti-Trump stuff and that's all there is anymore.

Now they are saying that Hillary is doing so well in early voting that the election will be decided before election day. that will discourage some people from taking the time to vote. And maybe Hillary is ahead.. But if she wasn't we would never know it now because they will always report that she is. That is....up until a week before the election. THEN polls and reports will be more accurate because the people that do the polling don't want to have publically predicted the wrong winner.. So if Trump is ahead we will find out about a week before the election and he will have had a "miraculous turnaround" in polling. If that happens then TRump was likely ahead all along and they knew it but never admitted it. But. If Hillary really is ahead and they are sticking to that story a week before election time then it is likely the truth. bottom line. Ignore all of it until about a week before the election. Right now it's just propaganda.