Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What was your breaking point from nice guy to dj?

maknmovs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds good guys, its a great feeling when u realize that u are the one that's going to come first, and u dont care how hot a girl is, u take care of yourself first......yeah sometimes its tough because it too easy to go back to being a nice guy, but i cant see myself anymore as that nice guy because ive gotten so sick of finishing last, so i turned a dj......there's no other way

------------------
Life is lost in dreaming, and dreaming is lost in becoming (Motto on the Hard Rock Cafe in Cancun, Mexico)

Ive failed over, and over, and over again in my life, and that is why i succeed..-Michael Jordan

"Success requires no explanations; Failure permits no alibis"

Square playaz get played, pimps get paid, macks persuade

jtws

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It was in May this year.

I just woke up and looked at my surroundings,then realised that I had been wasting my time all these years.

TheFriend

Don Juan
Reaction score
is it still possible to be nice, and to be looked as nice, and to get alot of girls?

cause u guys all make it sound like its so easy to just not be nice anymore, i said one snotty thing to a girl the other day because i was in a bad mood and because she was annoying me, and i felt horrible about it.....

jay2

Don Juan
Reaction score
I discovered these forums over the summer and just read them for a while. Then one day I woke up and decided that I needed new clothes. I decided to go with changing my outlook to life into something I like more and the new wardrobe would be my new skin for facilitating that.
I never thought that being a jerky person would win girls for me. I instead utilized the DJ tips and other information to improve my understanding of people. I am quite satisfied with the present effects. Confidence and being laid back in the face of stress is helping me a lot.

Correct me if I'm wrong here fellow DJ's, but I am saying that you shouldn't just decide suddenly one day that you will fake something and immediately get girls. Instead take it as a process of change in your life. Work first on self-improvement and the rest of your life will work out better.
Long term benefits are always more rewarding than small bits and pieces of short term actions.

Mr. Cadillac

Don Juan
Reaction score
It was about a month ago, when I finally got up the nerve to ask a pretty friend(who had been hanging out a LOT with me) to dinner, and she got all weird on me. I realized at that point, I didn't know my a$$ from a hole in the ground when it came to what the opposite sex was thinking. I got REALLY stressed out about the situation and decided to do something about it. I was looking up speed seduction when I came across this site. I am a recovering nice guy and I have a lot of imprinting to undo, but I'll make it. I'm a MAN, dammit. I don't like to fail, and now that I have some "ground rules" to go by, I WILL succeed. I have the self confidence and determination to become a Don Juan.

Deagleclaw

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, hear's my story

High School: Irish Catholic Nice Guy upbringing. Treat women like gold. Constantly was overlooked for the players. Focused and fixated obsession on a new girl every semester. These girls just happened to already be taken and I would allow my infatuation to grow until I realized there was no hope for that girl. (Subconsciously, I think, I was purposely making myself fall in love with unobtainable girls to avoid having to deal with approaching with single ones) I wasn't a LOSER in Highschool, but I wasn't in the IN crowd either.

University: First year, I was gaining confidence. I started noticing that women WERE attracted to me. I figured out that it wasn't about ME being attracted to a girl and trying to make her attracted to me, rather ME finding a girl who WAS attracted to me that I also found attractive. Got laid for the first time at 18 (first time was a 3some) got my first real gf, lasted 3 months, became infatuated again with a girl who already had a bf. Ended up becomming VERY GOOD FRIENDS with her boyfriend... Fell back into AFC mode for the rest of the year. Spent 4 months of Summer hitting the clubs and being VERY unsuccessful, each time I got turned down it took longer to get back on the horse.
Second year. FELL IN LOVE FOR REAL for the first time. I started "Seeing" this girl who literally became everything to me. I was blinded by her so much that I never stopped to think. She kept backing off, I kept pursuing. She eventually hit me with a tonne of bricks saying that the reason she was backing off was because she was in love with me but couldn't be with me. Apparently it was a Die Hard Christian Family thing about not dating outside the church (I actually believed that bs...) Anyways, I supplicated and basically wrote off my entire year of school spending time with her when we were supposed to be in classes. OH MY GOD! How stupid was I. Anyways, I was in true form the "PERFECT NICE GUY" your 100% afc putting in 100% of the effort in having a girlfriend and getting NONE of the perks (Including kissing) This went on for 5 months. Then in true romantic comedy fashion get dumped by the love of my life on valentines day. Two months later I get back on the horse after overhearing her say to a friend "You know what I need, I need a man, a perfect Gentleman." Needless to say I was PISSED. So I said NEVER AGAIN. Never again will I allow myself to let my emotions cloud my judgement. (Still an afc, but now a wounded afc).
Years pass... date a few times (one date wonder)
Age 22: After dating a woman successfully for about a month and find myself falling in love find out she's been cheating on her boyfriend by dating me... Broken I search the net for answers. Find the most enlightening and informative sites (DJ Resource Center, Layguide)I finally awakened from my romantic notions and emerged a man. Since then I've had many women share my bed that I'll admit to having slept with, and a few that I won't(Coyote Ugly)... my buddies used to call me OND (One Night Dave) which kinda bugs me but oh well... they're still AFC's.

Deagleclaw out

------------------
Your friendly neighbourhood Irishman,
Deagleclaw out

Keymaster of Goza

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good story Deagle

LOVE IS A LIE INVENTED BY WOMEN

Write that in big letters above your bed and say that 100 times each night before going to sleep. It happens to be true and we all find it out sooner or later.

Think of this as anti-AFC medicine.

Archalon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Divorce

Easy as that. You got the one, and she screws you over. No forgiveness for that. Trusting a woman is about as easy winning the lottery now.

At least Im still young - ( mid-twenties ) - got a long time to enjoy the DJ way.......

trickynick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was always a nice guy. You could write a book on how ass-backwards I was with women in high school. I got in the friendzone REALLY badly at ages 15 and 16 with two different girls and I got really broken up over it and it soured me on the prospect of being successful with women for a while.

My freshman year of college things got a little better. I made friends with an older student who was a "life-of-the-party" athlete type who women liked and he was pretty encouraging. I had several one-night stands that year, but nothing too meaningful.

My sophomore year in college I became roommates with that same guy who at that point was in an LTR so I realized quickly I would have to fend for myself a bit more that year. I ended up getting into a friends-with-benefits realationship with a HOT 28-year-old massage therapist from Florida (I was only 19
) . Needless to say, my confidence went through the roof.

Even though I landed her by luck to large degree (right place right time), I decided to get more serious about success with women. I knew I couldn't count on results like that all the time unless I actually learned more about what I was doing. While home for spring break, I bought a copy of Louis & Copeland's "How to Succeed with Women". It did not do everything for me, but it gave me a lot to work with and think about.

Since then, I have been busy and just manage to hook up here and there. Just got done with an 8-month relationship two months ago and decided it was time to brush up on some more of this seduction material and that's when I found this site. It's been great so far!

Thanks, everyone.

Sir_Chancealot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, I gotta tell you something here.

Most of the stories contain some element of "I was a perfect gentleman" and "I was so clueless". Here's a little secret.

No you weren't.

Women today aren't real women. They are only a semblance of what a real woman is.

Much as I like to bemoan this fact, we still can't stay static. We have to change and go with what works.

Otherwise......(said in "soup nazi" voice)

"No p*ss for you!"

Kid Quick

Don Juan
Reaction score
My breaking point came when I realized that dating is all a game. No matter how much people say they hate games they continue to play them. In order to have more success I had to learn why women play the games they do and how to counteract them. Then I sought out various sites for tips and found this one better than the others. I still have a lot of progress to make but I will get there.

gettingthere

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sir_Chancealot:
Women today aren't real women. They are only a semblance of what a real woman is.
What do you mean by that? I didn't really understand your last post at all.

----

I think I had two breaking points. The first was around age 20, my third year of university. I finally asked out this girl in my class who I had been drooling over all semester long. I really thought she liked me, but of course I had never talked to her. Naturally, she had a boyfried. I walked home shocked. I will probably never feel that strongly about any rejection ever again - it was intense. It took me several days to even think somewhat normally.

I gained some experience (mental) over the next year. Found a girl who seemed really into me at the start of my forth year. Thought she was 'the one' and all. I can hardly believe my innocence back then even now. After her, I started really deciding I would fix myself. That is when I found this site. Now it is a year since then.

Persistant

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What I believe Sir Chance might mean is that in todays society, the vast overwhelming super duper freakin majority of women are women in name only. In the "old days" there was the concept of the "Three B's" for a lady's upbringing. They were Beauty, Brains, and Breeding. When the three were combined and stressed, a REAL woman was the result.
From my own personal experience, todays women in our society (Im speaking about western culture) almost completely lack the thrid B, Breeding. Some do have Beauty as well as Brains, but even then their lack of a proper upbringing has not taught them the correct way to treat others, especially men, and the Brains part is usually twisted by that upbringing. Couple this with the recent feminist movement and you have a generation of overly self absorbed, twisted females. So no wonder its hard to find a good woman, a REAL woman nowadays. Of course now I probably sound like a misogynist hehehe. However Im just speaking from my personal experience from interacting with the many females I've known of all ages and comparing how the older ones of past generations act and think, and comparing them to how the new and younger ones act and think. The amazing number of broken households and familys have almost certainly helped to contribute to this, and it affects men quite a bit too, but to me it seems the girls are the ones who end up being the most affected by it, but I could be wrong as my focus is predominantly on them.

Now Chance could have meant something entirely different, but he seems to say alot of stuff in his posts that I'm thinking and I usually find myself saying "Right on!" when I read his posts so hopefully Im somewhere close to hitting the bullseye with this one.

Ack

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was born again November 5th, when the girl I thought was THE girl, and who used to like me, told me she had got a boyfriend. No, it didn't smash my heart (actually, I hardly cared), and I surprised myself; I never knew I could be that cynical and cold. So, I became my own hero. That's right, I started admiring myself as the person who is unbreakable and no one can bring down.

------------------
"Some say I got a bad attitude,
But that don't change the way I feel about you,
And if you think this thought might bring me down,
look again 'cause I ain't wearin' no frown!"
-Ugly Kid Joe

Sir_Chancealot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Persistant:
What I believe Sir Chance might mean is that in todays society, the vast overwhelming super duper freakin majority of women are women in name only. In the "old days" there was the concept of the "Three B's" for a lady's upbringing. They were Beauty, Brains, and Breeding. When the three were combined and stressed, a REAL woman was the result.
From my own personal experience, todays women in our society (Im speaking about western culture) almost completely lack the thrid B, Breeding. Some do have Beauty as well as Brains, but even then their lack of a proper upbringing has not taught them the correct way to treat others, especially men, and the Brains part is usually twisted by that upbringing. Couple this with the recent feminist movement and you have a generation of overly self absorbed, twisted females. So no wonder its hard to find a good woman, a REAL woman nowadays. Of course now I probably sound like a misogynist hehehe. However Im just speaking from my personal experience from interacting with the many females I've known of all ages and comparing how the older ones of past generations act and think, and comparing them to how the new and younger ones act and think. The amazing number of broken households and familys have almost certainly helped to contribute to this, and it affects men quite a bit too, but to me it seems the girls are the ones who end up being the most affected by it, but I could be wrong as my focus is predominantly on them.

Now Chance could have meant something entirely different, but he seems to say alot of stuff in his posts that I'm thinking and I usually find myself saying "Right on!" when I read his posts so hopefully Im somewhere close to hitting the bullseye with this one.
HOLY SH*T!!!!!!!!!!

You hit the nail on the head. That is EXACTLY what I was saying! I hadn't nailed the concept down to a single word, but there you have it: BREEDING.

My dad used to work VERY long hours. He had to. I have 9 brothers and sisters. Guess I know where I got my sex drive!
Anyway, when she cooked dinner, she would ALWAYS fix him a plate, and put it in the refridgerator. He might not get home till 2 or 3 in the morning, but she had enough respect for him that he had a good home-cooked meal waiting on him when he got home. You think today's b*tches would do that? I don't think so. Their idea of a home cooked meal is takeout chinese nuked in the microwave.

My mom gets so pissed at my sisters because they don't show the proper respect for their husbands.

Both the breakup of the traditional family, as well as western affluence have BOTH contributed to women today.
Daddy-less girls usually end up being sl*ts, who look for someone to take Daddy's place.
Women who grew up where Daddy gave them everything end up being heartless, cruel, b*tches who think men should kow-tow to their every whim.

That is why I have always said farm girls usually are good women. They grew up on a farm, and saw how hard their dads had to work. Plus, they probably had to work hard too. I have YET to meet a farm girl that was high maintenence.

Yes, I believe BREEDING is the correct term.

SC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh damn I am the epitomy of the nice guy.

I have always been a good lookin guy for the most part. Never had a problem ther but I always seemed to attract the girls I was never interested in.

In high school I was infatuated with one girl and one girl only I always figured persistance would pay off. I turned down several opportunities to bang her because i did not think it was the gentleman thing to do--big mistake heheh. I turned down soo many hot women because I wanted the prize of this one girl. I never got it I never understood

Then I met a girl who was a total ***** liar--she was hot as shiit though. We got engaged and things fell apart after she cheated on me countless times. I let her run my life I let her almost damn near ruin my life. She actually got joy out of hurting me--needless to say that really really pissed me off.

I used to always think that the rul eht "nice guys finish last" was horsepucky untill I realized that is was soo damn true it is ridiculous.

I found this site about 9 months after i damn near quit the idea of ever dating again. I read this site for months. I still dont go up to women I dont dont know to talk the rap but, there are tons of ways to skin a cat. Im knee deep in puzzy now and I love it.

I no longer treat women like gold, I treat them like aluminum in recycling plant now. There are tons of women out there--if I fail with one I move on and get me another.

I am still working n respecting women again--sometimes I love them sometimes I hate them LOL

Either way, bottom line is I come first the woman comes third. And, this has helped me more than any tip on this whole damn site

Oh yea NFC

dutchie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My breaking point was being dumped by a divorced chick. She was the one with all the baggage (more to it than just the divorce) and she had the nerve to dump me???
That pushed me to look for some advice, and to stop being taken advantage of...then I found this site.

Liquidstyle

Reaction score
You know what? My breaking point wasnt really a breaking point it was just a matter of the right opportunity. Me and my cousin went out one night and met these two girls, i didnt think i was gonna get any action but the girl was pretty much a slut, and she ended up being somebody i got with sometimes and it changed my perception of girls. When i started messing with her and especially after, i started getting girls. I also noticed that i was doing stuff mentioned in this site without even knowing it. Go figure.