Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what to do in a gap year?

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
What's up SS, so the time as arrived where I am finally interviewing for medical schools and I am in my official gap year. So far, everything is looking great. However, I find that without any type of schooling, I find myself bored throughout the day.

I work 30-40 hours a week right now at my current job, and train 2 hours a day for powerlifting, and I am at a goal to read 1 book a week, but I feel like this is not enough.

My question is, if you had this time, what would you do? What should I get in to? I really want to find one thing to do and get quite good at it. Suggestions?

Tamura

Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you seriously asking others how you should spend your freetime? Don't you have any hobbies or interests to fill your time with?

Just to give you some food for thougth. Learn a language, craft something, learn a sport discipline, do dancing, travel around...

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Suggestions?
If you're inclined to learn something involving any kind of software, take a look at lynda.com.

They have short (3-8) minute tutorials on TONS of stuff. You can spend an hour a day over the next year becoming an expert in plenty of different software based skills.

On just photoshop alone they've hundreds of courses, each broken down into 5 minute chunks.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get your motorcycle license and join the motorcycle club, online and in real life.... It will get you friends too.

My friends and myself are getting our licenses right now, I already have 2 friends who got their licenses 6 years ago and joined the online community of motorcycle... sometimes they group up to 30 peoples and do rides for hours

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Volunteer for an animal welfare charity. It will be all women, most of them rich girls, easy pvssy if you play it right.
I volunteer for the red cross right now, will look into an animal welfare charity around me, there is bound to be a few.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're inclined to learn something involving any kind of software, take a look at lynda.com.

They have short (3-8) minute tutorials on TONS of stuff. You can spend an hour a day over the next year becoming an expert in plenty of different software based skills.

On just photoshop alone they've hundreds of courses, each broken down into 5 minute chunks.
I may look into it, I think I am going to find something that will get me outside more. Looking into starting up bmx riding again.