Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is your favorite cologne to bait women?

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes I said bait, do you have one smell or several.

I am curious which one you use that get you the most compliments

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Old Spice High Endurance Pure Sport Deodorant and 4 miles of dried sweat.

Asmodeus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your choice of cologne should be an extension of you and your personality. I dislike sweet, fruity, floral, or citrus scents and prefer more masculine and rugged woody, spicy, leather, and smoky scents.
I prefer things like Drakkar Noir, Spice Bomb, and Paco Rabanne (the original one in the green bottle not the new 1 Million which smells more fruity).
I do not wear scents for women, I wear them for myself. I wear them because I like them. But still I get compliments for these scents mostly because they suit me and fit the kind of presence and personality (dark masculine bad boy) that I have.
Thus choose a scent that suits you... You stylish and "metro" then wear some kind of more modern scent, you an athletic guy then wear something sporty, ect. I think that the scent should work with the image.

Sho-No-Luv

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dolce Gabbana!

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Creed obliterates anything mentioned. If you want the real deal, Creed is as good as they come.

Go for Aventus, Green Irish Tweed, Silver Mountain Water, MI or the new tea-based fragrances.

Also, Terre D'Hermes, Tom Ford, Gucci Sport, Bond No.9, Chanel Allure Homme Sport, YSL La Nuit.

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely Creed's Aventus is the champion. League MVP.

They will bury their head in your chest.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
I actually just wear Axe Kilo spray. Chicks always talk about how good I smell and of course by using Axe I save alot of money.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually just wear Axe Kilo spray. Chicks always talk about how good I smell and of course by using Axe I save alot of money.
Axe usually only last 2hrs, whereas quality colognes last 4-12hrs.

I have Axe Peace and Apollo... But, a couple of sprays of my little bottle of Tommy Hilfiger is 12+ hours or more!

How often do you reapply Axe?

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Axe usually only last 2hrs, whereas quality colognes last 4-12hrs.

I have Axe Peace and Apollo... But, a couple of sprays of my little bottle of Tommy Hilfiger is 12+ hours or more!

How often do you reapply Axe?
I just spray it all over for the most part. Not really sure how long it lasts but women usually compliment me on the smell. So once I find something that works, I just roll with it because cologne is a very complicated thing. You can apply too much, you can use the wrong one, etc., and it could be a disaster.

One thing about Axe is that I'm saving a ton of money and it gets me the compliments I need.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing about Axe is that I'm saving a ton of money and it gets me the compliments I need.
Thanks, I may try that Axe flavor you mentioned!

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I use the following

Bond No. 9 Scent of Peace for Him

Creed Green Irish Tweed

Both expensive colognes but both are unique, you will very rarely find another person who rocks this cologne. It's original.

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bleu de Chanel. The only cologne I actually like wearing, and I don't like most colognes.

Unlike most colognes the smell is pleasing, even after wearing it for 6+ hours. Masculine yet unique.

Every woman who has smelt it on me has liked it.

PantyWhisperer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Light Blue by D&G I never fail to get female compliments on it. it's the bomb

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As mentioned... Paco Rabbane... old school... classic......