Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is the point of all this? Is this what makes you happy? Why does it make you happy?

yungballa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The homosexual tension between these two is palpable… Headmaster? And I am sure you do live up to that name… And Guru 69… Is 69 the position you prefer to take with Mr. Headmaster so you he can show you his mastery of giving head while you suck him off at the same time? Now I figured out why you two Brokeback Buddhas do not understand why the SoSuave forum are trying get women because you two are not at all into that kind of thing. If this is a troll post at least we can have a little fun with this here game.. Roast time.
And find a more creative response to this than "don't project yourself"... Seriously... Bad troll is bad.

lmfaoo.. this post made me laugh hard asl.

but i aint gon lie, these guys are amusing to watch. their posts are funny.

how do you expect to find a "universal answer" when every guy on this forum has their different views, goals, motives, beliefs and reasons for coming to this board.

there is no universal answer. we all have our differences on these forums.

HEADMASTER_eglian

Reaction score
The homosexual tension between these two is palpable… Headmaster? And I am sure you do live up to that name… And Guru 69… Is 69 the position you prefer to take with Mr. Headmaster so you he can show you his mastery of giving head while you suck him off at the same time? Now I figured out why you two Brokeback Buddhas do not understand why the SoSuave forum are trying get women because you two are not at all into that kind of thing. If this is a troll post at least we can have a little fun with this here game.. Roast time.
And find a more creative response to this than "don't project yourself"... Seriously... Bad troll is bad.
Hahahah very cunning! But... Maybe you should leave your homosexual fantasies in your diary, you're going a little off topic honey.:rofl:

You're still welcome to respond to my last post.

Sincerely, your HEADMASTER, Eglian.

GuruBÓglivian69

Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, we are here to try to have a meaningful conversation.

Secondly, we don't want any trollers here, especially someone who is sick in the head. http://www.sosuave.net/forum/index.php?threads/dark-triad.231862/ This thread proves that @Asmodeus you need to go see the doctors, and the faster you go the better it is for you.

Thirdly, I am very scared of this Asmodeous guy. Moderators, can you please stop him from talking to me? On the contrary, please lead / force him to see the doctors or even better, I think you should ban psychopaths from this forum. I think he said it himself in the link above that he is a psychopath. In fact, I am very worried for him, if this goes on, god knows what he is going to do? He wen't and stalked the history of my life. And it seems like he knows more about me than I know. Who does that? Unless he is very interested in me... But it seems like he wants to kill me.

Last edited:

GuruBÓglivian69

Don Juan
Reaction score
lmfaoo.. this post made me laugh hard asl.

but i aint gon lie, these guys are amusing to watch. their posts are funny.

how do you expect to find a "universal answer" when every guy on this forum has their different views, goals, motives, beliefs and reasons for coming to this board.

there is no universal answer. we all have our differences on these forums.
Don't bull**** me. There definitely seem to be a dogma to become an alpha and that seems to be the ultimate goal of this forum. Stop being such an idiot.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
Moderators, can you please stop him from talking to me? On the contrary, please lead / force him to see the doctors or even better, I think you should ban psychopaths from this forum. I think he said it himself in the link above that he is a psychopath. He wen't and stalked the history of my life. And it seems like he knows more about me than I know. Who does that? Unless he is very interested in me... But it seems like he wants to kill me.
"We" (you and your other log-in - who does that?) are posting on an open forum. If you don't want responses, don't post.

There are tools for you to block people if you choose. But you'd have to understand how and you're too lazy to look. No one is here to do your job for you.

Mangaging your paranoia is your personal task. Your mother is (presumably) neither a moderator nor a member here.

badboyjmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you know that half the population of human being is woman? How can you find women attractive if they think like this? I don't think this statement holds 100% truth.
Lol the trolling level is strong, you got me

GuruBÓglivian69

Don Juan
Reaction score
"We" (you and your other log-in - who does that?) are posting on an open forum. If you don't want responses, don't post.

There are tools for you to block people if you choose. But you'd have to understand how and you're too lazy to look. No one is here to do your job for you.

Mangaging your paranoia is your personal task. Your mother is (presumably) neither a moderator nor a member here.
Calm down honey, why are you projecting yourself so much? Hahaha, lmao.

dutchmaster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Is that what makes you happy? But they teach that the most important thing is to become some sort of alpha or something.. im not sure what the ultimate goal is.
no it's what makes my d1ck happy

Asmodeus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Buddy... I may be sick in the head... But at least I am not some crybaby beta. You are afraid of me? You are the most weak puny beta on this forum because nobody else here except you is afraid of me. I did not even threaten you, harm you, or act aggressive and you go crying for a moderator to ban me. Fear shows weakness... You are weak. You are an even weaker troll. How pathetic. I cannot believe I am wasting my time on weak sheep like you.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl's aren't stupid. If the first thought that comes into your mind when you get a number is that you need to wait a few days, the game has already started. The girl will immediately see this and assume her role in the endless cat and mouse game.
"Gaming" is essentially part of all human interaction. To think otherwise and blame guys is naïve. You're also confusing cause and effect. Guys are simply playing the odds by waiting to text. Odds that are controlled by girls. Your reaction here as a girl (I'm assuming you're a girl) is out of the frustration of having to deal with this side effect. And yet, if you simply favored guys who immediately texted, then you wouldn't have this problem of waiting to begin with. But that's not how you play, is it?

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) What is the point of all of this?: The others have explained this already, so I won't rehash what they said. But I will add on, yes we have an ego on here. All of us do. Including you 2. Why? Because everyone in the world has an ego to some extent, that's what differentiates humans from other animals. We have a far more developed frontal lobe and much 'smarter', if you will, mirror neurons in our brain. This is essentially what makes humans have social skills in the first place. The ego tells us what is and what isn't socially acceptable. We as humans are not as apt as other species when it comes to surviving on our own, so we live in groups. But because we are a sorry excuse for testosterone in nature, we need to use our higher intelligence to build much more complex civilizations that put us at the top of the food chain. Now because of all this complexity in our group/civilization, our social skills are also far more complex. This place teaches us these social skills to get to the top of OUR social heirarchy. It is what makes us more desirable. We as living organisms like being desired, simply because evolution refined us to be that way and weeded out those who didn't. Being on top of the social heirarchy increases our chances of being desired and thus our chances of survival/spreading our genes.

2) Is this what makes you happy?: Well, define what "this" even means first. If you are talking about the "what" portion that that those above have already talked about, then yes it does. It should make EVERY person happy. Why? As stated above, evolution has refined us into feeling good whenever we do something that improves our chances of survival or spreading our genes. Dopamine travels through our reward system whenever we do anything needed for survival/anything that can improve our chances to survive. We don't stay in this happy/euphoric state forever simply because it would stop us from wanting to increase our chances of survival further, hence why drugs make people addicted to them (drugs pretty much high jack a person's neurotransmitter reserves and our reward system in the brain). So yes, it IS what makes us happy. Its biological, we didn't just grow into it.

3) Why does it make you happy?
I already stated why in question number 2 (the parts explaining the neuroscience as to how and why it makes us happy).

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is the point?

To get laid; as previously stated.

Why?

Many of us had to deal with tough experiences that made us feel like we needed help with women.

Does it make you happy?

Not really, but I was a virgin before and I'm less insecure now.

The social narrative of society dictates that a straight man should be able to 'get girls'. If you struggle with that, you feel like less of a man. The sad part is, a woman does not do anything for the most part other than provide you good feelings (pleasure). So it doesn't actually make you more of a man. It's all in your head...

It is kind of a waste of time to chase pu$$y when you could be getting money, or curing cancer..

F*ck it though...

yungballa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't bull**** me. There definitely seem to be a dogma to become an alpha and that seems to be the ultimate goal of this forum. Stop being such an idiot.
Shut the fvck up b1tch, how about you wake the fvck up and realize what I just said?

We have people who have HUNDREDS upon HUNDREDS of different viewpoints, beliefs etc on these boards so how can we come to ONE universal answer? Some people on here come here to learn more about women. Some want an LTR, some want an STR, some just want a fvck buddy, some want to learn how to recover from a bad rejection. The list goes on and on. And all these men have DIFFERENT viewpoints on women. We might have SIMILAR viewpoints, but no one has the exact fvcking same mentality as the next guy about women. All we can do is share ideas and get a little grasp about how the next man feels..

The ultimate goal of this forum? Stop assuming sh1t, d1ckhead. That's all you've been doing on this damned thread of yours. Just assuming and making false claims on people while you know nothing and just assume. I don't care about being "alpha" or portraying myself as an "alpha male". Other members on this forum might aspire to be an "alpha" male but I have no care for none of that bull sh1t.

The only thing I'm worried about is being the best version of myself in life, and enjoying my life to the fullest.

I do something and come off as "beta"? Don't care; not worried about whether I'm being portrayed as beta or alpha. I don't care about those damn terms so don't just be making assumptions about how everyone's goal is to become an "alpha" on this site.

See, the problem here is that you're writing everyone off here as the same and trying to prove your own views right when everyone has their own perspectives.

I believe you came here to gain insight? So why the hell are you here trying to force sh1t down people's throats?

How about YOU stop being such an idiot. Troll or not, you're fvckin stupid.

GuruBÓglivian69

Don Juan
Reaction score
Buddy... I may be sick in the head... But at least I am not some crybaby beta. You are afraid of me? You are the most weak puny beta on this forum because nobody else here except you is afraid of me. I did not even threaten you, harm you, or act aggressive and you go crying for a moderator to ban me. Fear shows weakness... You are weak. You are an even weaker troll. How pathetic. I cannot believe I am wasting my time on weak sheep like you.
Ahahahahaah, you seem to be more weak than me, I am sorry. Stop projecting yourself too much honey, come on, it will only make yourself look bad. Everyone can see what you really are through your text.

Last edited:

GuruBÓglivian69

Don Juan
Reaction score
What is the point?

To get laid; as previously stated.

Why?

Many of us had to deal with tough experiences that made us feel like we needed help with women.

Does it make you happy?

Not really, but I was a virgin before and I'm less insecure now.

The social narrative of society dictates that a straight man should be able to 'get girls'. If you struggle with that, you feel like less of a man. The sad part is, a woman does not do anything for the most part other than provide you good feelings (pleasure). So it doesn't actually make you more of a man. It's all in your head...

It is kind of a waste of time to chase pu$$y when you could be getting money, or curing cancer..

F*ck it though...
Yeah, I feel like something is missing here... Isn't the point of the teaching here to not care what society thinks of you?

''It is kind of a waste of time to chase pu$$y when you could be getting money, or curing cancer..''

So, getting money makes you happy, right? Can you elaborate on how would it make you happy? I understand that to have a comfortable life, you need money.. but you don't really need that much money to live comfortably.

Last edited:

GuruBÓglivian69

Don Juan
Reaction score
Shut the fvck up b1tch, how about you wake the fvck up and realize what I just said?

We have people who have HUNDREDS upon HUNDREDS of different viewpoints, beliefs etc on these boards so how can we come to ONE universal answer? Some people on here come here to learn more about women. Some want an LTR, some want an STR, some just want a fvck buddy, some want to learn how to recover from a bad rejection. The list goes on and on. And all these men have DIFFERENT viewpoints on women. We might have SIMILAR viewpoints, but no one has the exact fvcking same mentality as the next guy about women. All we can do is share ideas and get a little grasp about how the next man feels..

The ultimate goal of this forum? Stop assuming sh1t, d1ckhead. That's all you've been doing on this damned thread of yours. Just assuming and making false claims on people while you know nothing and just assume. I don't care about being "alpha" or portraying myself as an "alpha male". Other members on this forum might aspire to be an "alpha" male but I have no care for none of that bull sh1t.

The only thing I'm worried about is being the best version of myself in life, and enjoying my life to the fullest.

I do something and come off as "beta"? Don't care; not worried about whether I'm being portrayed as beta or alpha. I don't care about those damn terms so don't just be making assumptions about how everyone's goal is to become an "alpha" on this site.

See, the problem here is that you're writing everyone off here as the same and trying to prove your own views right when everyone has their own perspectives.

I believe you came here to gain insight? So why the hell are you here trying to force sh1t down people's throats?

How about YOU stop being such an idiot. Troll or not, you're fvckin stupid.
Ahahahhahhaah, absolutely hilarious. Is my text endangering your ideas that much or why are you getting so worked up?

To get all those LTR, STR of yours, they teach here to become an alpha. A-L-P-H-A. Do they teach you to become beta to get those said things? Let me repeat so you may understand easier: B-E-T-A. It shouldn't be hard to understand. I don't really know why it is so hard.

GuruBÓglivian69

Don Juan
Reaction score
1) What is the point of all of this?: The others have explained this already, so I won't rehash what they said. But I will add on, yes we have an ego on here. All of us do. Including you 2. Why? Because everyone in the world has an ego to some extent, that's what differentiates humans from other animals. We have a far more developed frontal lobe and much 'smarter', if you will, mirror neurons in our brain. This is essentially what makes humans have social skills in the first place. The ego tells us what is and what isn't socially acceptable. We as humans are not as apt as other species when it comes to surviving on our own, so we live in groups. But because we are a sorry excuse for testosterone in nature, we need to use our higher intelligence to build much more complex civilizations that put us at the top of the food chain. Now because of all this complexity in our group/civilization, our social skills are also far more complex. This place teaches us these social skills to get to the top of OUR social heirarchy. It is what makes us more desirable. We as living organisms like being desired, simply because evolution refined us to be that way and weeded out those who didn't. Being on top of the social heirarchy increases our chances of being desired and thus our chances of survival/spreading our genes.

2) Is this what makes you happy?: Well, define what "this" even means first. If you are talking about the "what" portion that that those above have already talked about, then yes it does. It should make EVERY person happy. Why? As stated above, evolution has refined us into feeling good whenever we do something that improves our chances of survival or spreading our genes. Dopamine travels through our reward system whenever we do anything needed for survival/anything that can improve our chances to survive. We don't stay in this happy/euphoric state forever simply because it would stop us from wanting to increase our chances of survival further, hence why drugs make people addicted to them (drugs pretty much high jack a person's neurotransmitter reserves and our reward system in the brain). So yes, it IS what makes us happy. Its biological, we didn't just grow into it.

3) Why does it make you happy?
I already stated why in question number 2 (the parts explaining the neuroscience as to how and why it makes us happy).
Thank you for your appropriate answer. I didn't really think there would be many in this forum capable of this after this thread. So many releasing their seemingly infinitive amount of unconscious feelings.

Anyway, so yeah, you have a beautiful point: this is all natural and biological. Do you think this is the only way for human to become happy or easiest? Don't you think there are other ways.. like meditation. Please don't take this question as some form of attacking. I am just trying to have an appropriate conversations.

Many here seems incapable of appropriate conversations. Do you have an explanation to this too? The reason I said this is because it is my experience here. Either they are saying that I am weak or trolling or something, I have no idea what they are talking about.. But one thing seems to be very clear: they are projecting their feelings very overtly through their messages.

GuruBÓglivian69

Don Juan
Reaction score
Still waiting for @GuruBÓglivian69 and @HEADMASTER_eglian to make a point lol
Sorry to disappoint you, but we are not trying to make any point. We are just questioning the teaching here and inquiring about it because we want to make sure 100% that it would benefit our lives.

It is quite sad that you took our questions as some sort of point making. You need to calm yourself down there, I know you have been taught to be right as often as possible, to be always making some point, to be more aggressive. We are having a passive role here, questioning, not trying to make any point... How did you project your ego into the questions we have been asking sincerely, nicely, passively?

Last edited: