Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is the point of all this? Is this what makes you happy? Why does it make you happy?

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
for me it is all about improving. when i first found this stuff/website I was really going no where. I was not confident with women at all and now I am the complete opposite of what I used to be. Does that mean I am fully happy? No. Who is anyway? I am happy when I can improve myself, and that is what it really comes down to at the end of the day. Finding what makes you happy.

You can be the most alpha of the alphas, get all the women, but women are like empty calories. They may taste and feel good for a moment but they offer no real value to your health. Now what does? Building your empire is like eating the good meats, fruits, veggies, etc. It adds value to YOU. It will last, women come and go. Why get attached to some external locus to make you happy? That is how depression can start. I have seen it with my friend, his first girlfriend tore him up. But he learned the hard way, and so life goes on .

HEADMASTER_eglian

Reaction score
Ah, it's pretty easy to dismiss us as simply trolls. It gives you a mindset that you don't have to take our opinions seriously, therefore your own opinions will remain the same. This must be very important to you, since you have invested years into reaffirming your opinions and you absolutely don't want to realise this time has somehow been wasted.

Now I can of course see how these techniques of hiding your true self and hiding your attraction would work to some extent if done correctly. But I think you'll be mostly attracting the girl version of you. The girl that plays games.

Girl's aren't stupid. If the first thought that comes into your mind when you get a number is that you need to wait a few days, the game has already started. The girl will immediately see this and assume her role in the endless cat and mouse game.

I have a lot of friends and acquaintances who try to act very indifferent and cool, yet their "romantic" lives consist of endless superficial frustration, no passion. I can see that this repressed desire floods out when for example a girl comes to this forum. They get pages upon pages of replies.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First, there are many experienced men here who teach many different things. There is no one solid identical body of teachings. There are some commonalities, however. People tend to hear things like "respect yourself", "keep improving yourself", and "don't rely on a woman's opinion of you for validation."

As for women, we generally don't teach that they "shouldn't be cared about." Human interaction and the desire for companionship are basic human needs that almost universally make us all happy - both men and women. But the single most important goal of this site, other than male self improvement, is to offer each other tips on how to improve our relationships with women. And for the most part, this generally includes concepts such as dignity, self respect, and achieving your personal goals - whatever they might be.
Why would a woman come here with the notion of knocking the men here down a peg? What on earth can that possibly hope to achieve? Massaging your ego? I'm a woman and I'm here to offer whatever wisdom my experience might add when appropriate and to encourage the men here to continue on the path to improvement as pointed out by Bradd80 and KingofPuss and other men just in this thread.

I'm also not afraid to hide behind some "?" symbol because I'm female.

The point of this forum is to uplift people and to assist the men here to develop into their best selves. That benefits the men...and also benefits the women they get to know because once the men understand their intrinsic value everything around them reaps a benefit. The point of "game" is to learn how to manifest one's best self so that eventually it is no longer a "game" at all, rather it is the core of one's being. "Game" teaches a man value in its best sense as it relates to women, business or life. It starts with action. To learn by doing; Take an action; see a positive result; gain belief; grow confidence; repeat. Be encouraged in that process.

Why would anyone want to knock that process? So what if some of the men chase skirts and are looking for the short term gain...who cares? If you don't like that from your perspective you do not have to participate in that activity! You get to say no, thank you! Some of the men on here want to kick it and have fun, NSA. So what? Others want to figure out how to court someone they like in a successful manner. Some men want to learn better how to lead their relationship - which in turn benefits the women they choose. Some want to recover from a bad experience and not make the same mistakes again. It's a buffet. Take what you like & apply it in your life.

I think coming here and posing as someone other than yourself is disingenuous. It doesn't help anyone and it simply shows the immaturity of the OP.

GuruBÓglivian69

Don Juan
Reaction score
for me it is all about improving. when i first found this stuff/website I was really going no where. I was not confident with women at all and now I am the complete opposite of what I used to be. Does that mean I am fully happy? No. Who is anyway? I am happy when I can improve myself, and that is what it really comes down to at the end of the day. Finding what makes you happy.

You can be the most alpha of the alphas, get all the women, but women are like empty calories. They may taste and feel good for a moment but they offer no real value to your health. Now what does? Building your empire is like eating the good meats, fruits, veggies, etc. It adds value to YOU. It will last, women come and go. Why get attached to some external locus to make you happy? That is how depression can start. I have seen it with my friend, his first girlfriend tore him up. But he learned the hard way, and so life goes on .
Nice answer.

We are very afraid to answer anything, because for no reason we are being labelled as trolls. And for no reason this thread is being watched. At least, they haven't given us any reason.

So women are not the main goal of happiness? Okay, then what is? Self respect, dignity, pride, ego? Can you please lead me to this... Because I don't find any happiness in said things. Please tell me how does these things make you happy. Please help me, I am lost.

Killakittie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would a woman come here with the notion of knocking the men here down a peg? What on earth can that possibly hope to achieve? Massaging your ego? I'm a woman and I'm here to offer whatever wisdom my experience might add when appropriate and to encourage the men here to continue on the path to improvement as pointed out by Bradd80 and KingofPuss and other men just in this thread.

I'm also not afraid to hide behind some "?" symbol because I'm female.

It wouldn't be to knock a guy down, it would be for the same reason this above paragraph appears to insinuate that you are "defending" this "women". In other words, id protection, and to defend the ego investment. A women finds something that jives with everything she has been taught to believe she is entitled too, to protect ego she engages in straw hat style arguments to reinforce her prior perceptions. Therefore her ego is protected. Let me ask you something very direct. Are you in any way shape or form defending her? Do you feel the sorry for her? If so why?

GuruBÓglivian

Reaction score
It wouldn't be to knock a guy down, it would be for the same reason this above paragraph appears to insinuate that you are "defending" this "women". In other words, id protection, and to defend the ego investment. A women finds something that jives with everything she has been taught to believe she is entitled too, to protect ego she engages in straw hat style arguments to reinforce her prior perceptions. Therefore her ego is protected. Let me ask you something very direct. Are you in any way shape or form defending her? Do you feel the sorry for her? If so why?
Dear KittyCat,

You are yourself using this strawberry theory of yours. I can't believe you are so blind that you can't even see it. Or you are just being darn cunning. Either way, it is looking very bad for you.

Once I come home from the gym, I will give you a good beating. All your projections and illusions has to be cleansed. Prepare.

Your: GuruBoglivian69

Last edited:

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. I am not defending the OP at all. Perhaps the intended sarcasm of my initial questions (addressed to the OP) was unclear.

I'm asking the OP what is the point of her post aside from pontification and drama creation which is patently obvious.

I also support what this site does for men as I noted in the latter part of my post above. I think it is important.

The OP appears to be a drama queen(s) who are trolling. To be frank I think the Moderator ought to take this thread down. It is simply encouraging the OP.

Last edited:

HEADMASTER_eglian

Reaction score
@Killakittie
"In other words, id protection, and to defend the ego investment. A women finds something that jives with everything she has been taught to believe she is entitled too, to protect ego she engages in straw hat style arguments to reinforce her prior perceptions. Therefore her ego is protected."

Wow, you must be extremely unconscious to project yourself this much!
Your ego is very cunning, hahah:rolleyes:.

As I said a few comments above: you are dismissing everything we say to protect your ego
"Ah, it's pretty easy to dismiss us as simply trolls. It gives you a mindset that you don't have to take our opinions seriously, therefore your own opinions will remain the same. This must be very important to you, since you have invested years into reaffirming your opinions and you absolutely don't want to realise this time has somehow been wasted"

You are even making the very straw man arguments that you projected onto us also. Why are you bringing gender into this and arguing about it, when it wasn't even the subject?:rofl:

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
Nice answer.

We are very afraid to answer anything, because for no reason we are being labelled as trolls. And for no reason this thread is being watched. At least, they haven't given us any reason.

So women are not the main goal of happiness? Okay, then what is? Self respect, dignity, pride, ego? Can you please lead me to this... Because I don't find any happiness in said things. Please tell me how does these things make you happy. Please help me, I am lost.
It takes time. You need to find things that make you feel good on the inside. Some things I do, I feel like I just have to do them, I have something inside me telling me I SHOULD be doing this. And I feel good when I do.

Women are nice to enhance your life and I'm all for going out on a Friday night with a good girl, dancing and drinking then later ****ing. Sure that makes me feel good, but it doesn't last.

Pride and ego are two iffy subjects. You should always have pride and an ego. But too much of one will cripple you, socially. I think pride is better to have than a huge ego. Some think having a huge ego is equivalent to confidence. However, that is far from the truth. A huge ego means you're just as insecure as the next guy. Having genuine confidence will stem from pride and some other factors. To me that is more genuine.

It'll take you awhile to figure out where to find your tools for happiness, but when you find them you'll know.

Asmodeus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@HEADMASTER_eglian ... So you are here to inquire about the point of "all this"... But what is your point here? This is a literal exercise in futility. They have their opinions and you have yours. You cannot change the world and everyone in it in your image. Not everybody here in this forum is the same in their opinion. You have people here who seek only the self improvement and do not even care about women, you have people here who want to be more successful with them (because the feeling of being desired is something most people want), you even have people who are just looking to be PUAs and game women. You are looking for an answer, but there is not a single solitary universal answer to your question. Heck I came here mostly out of questions of dark triad behaviorisms, now I stay because I find this forum fun. However, it seems that you are here to try and prove everyone wrong.

Asmodeus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also... You pretend to be a Buddhist... One of my former therapists tried to teach me Buddhist philosophy... The four noble truths, the eightfold path. I thought your philosophy was about viewing reality for what it is and awareness about the reality within yourself and others. It was said may all sentient beings have happiness. The people at SoSuave here have found something which appears make them happy. Walk the middle path... Just leave it be and leave them to their reality. You would be a hypocrite to your own philosophy to continue this exercise in futility.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Self improvement and fulfillment.

We teach becoming a better man first and foremost. Once you have your life in a good place, then you can work on gaming and fvcking women.

It makes me happy because, before I came here, I wasn't in a good spot with life or women. Now I've never been better in either ways; I'm in very good shape, going to a very prestigious university next year, good social life, and I'm double booked on dates tonight with another date tomorrow, all with three different women.
Ruler you are the man dude lol. I mean I wish I had your level of intelligence, calmness, maturity, etc. at 18. I'm telling you if you get with the right networks, you are going to make a HELL of a lot of money and at an early age (before 30) as well.

Dude I'm so proud of you man lol, it's great to see a very young guy with his head in the right place like that.

HEADMASTER_eglian

Reaction score
Dear Asmodeus the Demon,

You just mentioned that this is an exercise in futility, yet you have contributed more to this futile exercise than I have. Weird.

Also your whole post has this underlying theme of trying to change my behaviour, yet you tell me to stop doing it. Do you see how hypocritical you are being?

As for this: "You have people here who seek only the self improvement and do not even care about women, you have people here who want to be more successful with them (because the feeling of being desired is something most people want), you even have people who are just looking to be PUAs and game women. You are looking for an answer, but there is not a single solitary universal answer to your question." I think if you dig deep enough, you will find a universal answer to this. Lets try!

And how on earth am I pretending to be a buddhist? Maybe this is another straw man people were talking about earlier...

Sincerely, your HEADMASTER, Eglian.

Asmodeus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These two are the same person... And I think this person is a troll. They always post together... Their cadence and language are the same. They agree with each other completely on everything completely. Notice how these two introduce each other. It is a common troll tactic to have a second profile validate something the first one said. In fact, they only ask questions about things and then try and taunt people who respond to their absurd posts. So they must have fun playing this little manipulation... I understand I am very much like you and enjoy manipulation too. However you two, or one actually, are beyond simply boring and lack any creativity. Go back to trolling the Buddhism forum on Reddit or something...

Last edited:

Asmodeus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, I think I am going to have a lot of fun watching this clown here... I mean... It is like a bad comedy... Like Paul Bart Mall Cop 2 or Killer Clowns from Outer Space which is so bad it is hilarious. You laugh at how inane and childish it is. Please keep these two fools on the forum... They will be the source of much of my amusement.

Killakittie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, I think I am going to have a lot of fun watching this clown here... I mean... It is like a bad comedy... Like Paul Bart Mall Cop 2 or Killer Clowns from Outer Space which is so bad it is hilarious. You laugh at how inane and childish it is. Please keep these two fools on the forum... They will be the source of much of my amusement.
I think Attack Of The Killer Tomatoes is an honorable mention.

Asmodeus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The homosexual tension between these two is palpable… Headmaster? And I am sure you do live up to that name… And Guru 69… Is 69 the position you prefer to take with Mr. Headmaster so you he can show you his mastery of giving head while you suck him off at the same time? Now I figured out why you two Brokeback Buddhas do not understand why the SoSuave forum are trying get women because you two are not at all into that kind of thing. If this is a troll post at least we can have a little fun with this here game.. Roast time.
And find a more creative response to this than "don't project yourself"... Seriously... Bad troll is bad.

Last edited: